Black People : Judge yourself

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
I have grown to be disgusted by each religion judging one another....Christian, Muslim, etc....

IMO, every religion has its hypocrites...Who is exempt from falling a little or a lot from their own beliefs?

Even within religions people are placing blame on one another...

You cannot rely on man to be pure in what he does and says...because he is simply that...a MAN...a huMAN....

Stop judging others and concentrate on what's within your own, mind, body, soul and spirit.

As much as I love God...I don't believe religion divides men...I believe man divides men.

One thing I never try to do is tear down someone's religion...

You can't build bridges if all you do is tear them down...

Christians started the fight, now the rest of world wants to finish it...furthermore, Christians are the most judgmental people on the face of this earth and you know this! Most 'heathens' would overlook this trait if their doctrine didn't blatantly state the opposite...

case and point

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=697220&postcount=26

yep..

just saying ...rather than tell others to 'not judge'' you should tell Christians to practice what they preach, and stop blaming everything on the devil-and women:SuN003:

I have grown to be disgusted by each religion judging one another....Christian, Muslim, etc....

IMO, every religion has its hypocrites...Who is exempt from falling a little or a lot from their own beliefs?

You cannot rely on man to be pure in what he does and says...because he is simply that...a MAN...a huMAN....

Stop judging others and concentrate on what's within your own, mind, body, soul and spirit.

As much as I love God...I don't believe religion divides men...I believe man divides men.

So well put.

This for me is food for thought and self meditation.

Christians started the fight, now the rest of world wants to finish it...furthermore, Christians are the most judgmental people on the face of this earth and you know this! Most 'heathens' would overlook this trait if their doctrine didn't blatantly state the opposite...

case and point

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=697220&postcount=26

yep..

just saying ...rather than tell others to 'not judge'' you should tell Christians to practice what they preach, and stop blaming everything on the devil-and women:SuN003:

There you go....

This is not about one specific religion...this is not just about religion...It's about us as human beings

Look beyond that and look within ourselves

So greatful for your words

Greetings Sister...

I am so grateful for your words...it is so wonderful to see someone speaking in terms of building. You may count me in on any building ideas you may have in the future. Let the first step start here and now. As my father used to tell me all the time...and I hate to say it but here it goes....Dont let one monkey stop your show...for me that means more then what's it's saying. We as a people have let too many things divide us. We can no longer let something like religion or anythings else stop us. If we want to build we have to let all other differences go. And start at the one basic need...our survival!! So with this in mind...please count me in.

Lilpea :1on1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back