Black People : Judge yourself

As I have stated in the beginning of this thread...I do not disrespect other religions or their beliefs

I may not agree, among other things outside of religion, but I respect ones right to have his own stance

I have family and friends who have different religious beliefs and I am never, nor are they, so disrespectful and disregarding as many of you are on here

This is why I grow so overly sick of reading these threads...because regardless of what anyone's belief on here, IMO you all are an embarrassment to your own stance the way you belittle one another's beliefs

You won't solve anything

However...I will question one's personal integrity

Have I ever said any of those things you said to you?

Have you ever seen me say that to anyone else?

No...which is why I can interact with you without making any judgement of my own.

Peace!

Yet you want to state that this oppression is a GROUP thing, but I am apart of this "GROUP" (which I'm sure you speak of Christians) you talk about, yet here I am speaking against oppression.

Dont take what I am saying to you personal but at the same time you do need to recognize how some people are SYSTEMATICALLY oppressed, and please do no assume WHO I am speaking of because my statement applies to each and every GROUP who systematically oppresses others.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back