Black People : Judge yourself

I have grown to be disgusted by each religion judging one another....Christian, Muslim, etc....

IMO, every religion has its hypocrites...Who is exempt from falling a little or a lot from their own beliefs?

Even within religions people are placing blame on one another...

You cannot rely on man to be pure in what he does and says...because he is simply that...a MAN...a huMAN....

Stop judging others and concentrate on what's within your own, mind, body, soul and spirit.

As much as I love God...I don't believe religion divides men...I believe man divides men.

One thing I never try to do is tear down someone's religion...

You can't build bridges if all you do is tear them down...

I agree totally...but check this out. Why do SOME people JUDGE others because they choose NOT to believe or live their lives according to ONE BOOK?

Who is it that CONSTANTLY refers to others as "non-believers", "hypocrites", "blasphemers", etc.???

As the saying goes..."no harm, no foul".

So SOME folks need to STOP interjecting their RELIGIOUS BELIEF into EVERY discussion.

Peace!

Christians started the fight, now the rest of world wants to finish it...furthermore, Christians are the most judgmental people on the face of this earth and you know this! Most 'heathens' would overlook this trait if their doctrine didn't blatantly state the opposite...

case and point

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=697220&postcount=26

yep..

just saying ...rather than tell others to 'not judge'' you should tell Christians to practice what they preach, and stop blaming everything on the devil-and women:SuN003:

A-MEN!

and Hotep!

I agree totally...but check this out. Why do SOME people JUDGE others because they choose NOT to believe or live their lives according to ONE BOOK?

Who is it that CONSTANTLY refers to others as "non-believers", "hypocrites", "blasphemers", etc.???

As the saying goes..."no harm, no foul".

So SOME folks need to STOP interjecting their RELIGIOUS BELIEF into EVERY discussion.

Peace!

It's individuals....You can't always place blame on a whole group if it's specific people doing so...

It's individuals....You can't always place blame on a whole group if it's specific people doing so...

Well my Sister...that is where I disagree because oppression is a GROUP DYNAMIC which means people rule and oppress others not by singular actions.

This is why there is something known as GROUP THINK!

Do you know anyone who has been found guilty of a crime by being judged by a jury of 1?

Well my Sister...that is where I disagree because oppression is a GROUP DYNAMIC which means people rule and oppress others not by singular actions.

This is why there is something known as GROUP THINK!

Do you know anyone who has been found guilty of a crime by being judged by a jury of 1?

Have I ever said any of those things you said to you?

Have you ever seen me say that to anyone else?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back