Black Positive People : Judge sets rules for suit over Jackson doctor

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... This is very good to see, hats off to Katherine for showing real motherly love for her child.

Judge sets rules for suit over Jackson doctor

Judge sets rules for lawsuit by Michael Jackson's mother over doctor's hiring

46425575c6e9d0092c0f6a7067006d49_original.jpg

Associated Press -
FILE - In this April 27, 2011 file photo, Katherine Jackson poses for a portrait in Calabasas, Calif. A Los Angeles judge set the stage Thursday, March 21, 2013, for trial of a civil suit by Michael Jackson's mother against concert giant AEG Live. Katherine Jackson claims the company negligently hired the doctor later convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the singer's death. (AP Photo/Matt Sayles, File)

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A Los Angeles judge set the stage Thursday for trial of a civil suit by Michael Jackson's mother against concert giant AEG Live.
Katherine Jackson claims the company negligently hired the doctor later convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the singer's death and failed to oversee him. She and the singer's two eldest children are expected to testify about the singer's last days.

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-sets-rules-suit-over-144028519.html

Peace In,

[/quot I'M sorry but yes I have to go there MRS.KATHERINE JACKSON did not show LOVE during the time of her children youth she did not protect her children from their father,and people wonder why the Jackson children are stranger per say emotional damage and not wanting to be black nor want black children, Michael did not have a child hood and became a boy trapped in a man's body, and people saw his weakness knew his weakness and used it to their advantage including some family members and he tried to distance himself,of course he loved his mother for she was kind to him and not abusive but he was still abused and was truly a man lost all the money in the world could not make him happy, EVERY ONE knew he wanted perfect when it came to his music his concerts, and for the love of money everything that glitters is not GOLD.....

I'M sorry but yes I have to go there MRS.KATHERINE JACKSON did not show LOVE during the time of her children youth she did not protect her children from their father,and people wonder why the Jackson children are stranger per say emotional damage and not wanting to be black nor want black children, Michael did not have a child hood and became a boy trapped in a man's body, and people saw his weakness knew his weakness and used it to their advantage including some family members and he tried to distance himself,of course he loved his mother for she was kind to him and not abusive but he was still abused and was truly a man lost all the money in the world could not make him happy, EVERY ONE knew he wanted perfect when it came to his music his concerts, and for the love of money everything that glitters is not GOLD.....

Don't be sorry, go there spiritual eyes46, truth is truth, isn't?

But please, delete one of these:

[/quot I'M sorry but yes I have to go there MRS.KATHERINE JACKSON did not show LOVE during the time of her children youth she did not protect her children from their father,and people wonder why the Jackson children are stranger per say emotional damage and not wanting to be black nor want black children, Michael did not have a child hood and became a boy trapped in a man's body, and people saw his weakness knew his weakness and used it to their advantage including some family members and he tried to distance himself,of course he loved his mother for she was kind to him and not abusive but he was still abused and was truly a man lost all the money in the world could not make him happy, EVERY ONE knew he wanted perfect when it came to his music his concerts, and for the love of money everything that glitters is not GOLD.....

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... I agree with Cole, was Dr. Murray working for AEG or Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson's Children Expected to Testify About His Final Days

All eyes will be on Michael Jackson's two eldest children as they are expected to be the star witnesses in a wrongful death suit filed by the family against the concert promoters who sponsored the singer's ill-fated "This Is It" tour.
The trial, which begins today in Los Angeles, is expected to last three to four months. Prince, 16, and his 14-year-old sister, Paris, are expected to testify about their father's final days leading up to his 2009 overdose death.
http://gma.yahoo.com/jackson-kids-expected-testify-final-days-130835698--abc-news-music.html

Peace In,

Brutha Clyde, I'm going to bring up the elephant in the room. Could Mike share in the responsibility of his death also? Lets look at the transformation of his face over the years, changes that he has elected to do on his own as an consenting adult. Now are we to believe that he could not tell, or that he didn't know that doing all of those drugs was bad for him?

Here is some more insight as to his knowledge of drugs, and his health :

King of Pop Michael Jackson had a secret medical implant to stop him getting pleasure from opiates, according to reports.

The 'Thriller' star was fitted with the device, which dosed him with Narcan, in 2003 to battle the drug addiction that led to his death aged 50, reported Sun Online.
http://www.business-standard.com/ar...-anti-drug-implant-report-113041100166_1.html

Lets face it, Mike had more to do with what went on with him than anybody know. He wasn't some babe in the woods.

Here is his drug portfolio:

King of Pop's Drug Cocktail

According to news reports, Michael Jackson died of "lethal levels" of the powerful anesthetic propofol. Here's a rundown of the additional drugs Jackson reportedly used.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/enter...jackson-drugs-pictures,0,1630938.photogallery
I know she's hurt, and she feels some one should pay. I have no problem with that, the only gripe I have is when Mike, or anyone else that this happens to is portrayed as if they had no say so as to what was happening to him.
Peace!

Brutha Clyde, I'm going to bring up the elephant in the room. Could Mike share in the responsibility of his death also? Lets look at the transformation of his face over the years, changes that he has elected to do on his own as an consenting adult. Now are we to believe that he could not tell, or that he didn't know that doing all of those drugs was bad for him?

Here is some more insight as to his knowledge of drugs, and his health :

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...-anti-drug-implant-report-113041100166_1.html

Lets face it, Mike had more to do with what went on with him than anybody know. He wasn't some babe in the woods.

Here is his drug portfolio:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/enter...jackson-drugs-pictures,0,1630938.photogallery
I know she's hurt, and she feels some one should pay. I have no problem with that, the only gripe I have is when Mike, or anyone else that this happens to is portrayed as if they had no say so as to what was happening to him.
Peace!

Without a doubt Enki, you'll get not counter-point argument from me saying otherwise. In reading all of this, its also documented somewhere, God was talking with Michael; according to Mike:

http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...-over-jackson-doctor.75228/page-2#post-801728

Without a doubt Enki, you'll get not counter-point argument from me saying otherwise. In reading all of this, its also documented somewhere, God was talking with Michael; according to Mike:

http://www.destee.com/index.php?thr...-over-jackson-doctor.75228/page-2#post-801728

Thanks brutha Clyde for not getting offended, but I was just stating what I thought was being over looked. I don't mean to minimize her pain and lost. But pain has a way of placing blame where it shouldn't be, or all the blame when there is plenty to go around. You know, my moma could tell when something was right with her kids, I'm sure she was able to do the same also.

I'm re-posting this article of yours in hope to prove my point.

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A stage manager working on Michael Jackson's ill-fated "This Is It" concert warned an AEG executive days before the star's death that he was in a physical and mental decline and needed help.

The question is, could they have done anything is three days? My guess is no, do you think Mike would have canceled his practicees?

Below you have a person saying that he saw Mike's health deteriorate over an 8 week span, why didn't he raise alarms back then, instead of three days before his death? It is after the fact is when people say "I should have done more". Well that is a safe time to say it.

"I have watched him deteriorate in front of my eyes over the last eight weeks," said John Hougdahl in an email to Randy Phillipsdated June 19, 2009. Jackson died five days later.

I have a theory of why people kowtowed to Mike. They did it because of who he was, they didn't want to get fired and loose the chance to put on their resume that they worked on his shows,etc. You get the picture.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back