Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Update in the spirit of Sankofa,

Lawyer: No background check done on Jackson doctor

Lawyer: No background check performed on Michael Jackson's doctor; care not monitored

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- AEG Live LLC did not conduct anybackground checks or supervise the doctor who was later convicted of killing Michael Jackson, a corporate attorney testified Tuesday in a lawsuit claiming the concert promoter was negligent in hiring the physician.
AEG Live General Counsel Shawn Trell told jurors that no legal or financial checks were done involving Conrad Murray or anyone else who worked as an independent contractor on the "This Is It" shows.
http://news.yahoo.com/lawyer-no-background-check-done-192947247.html

Peace In,

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
What is not clear is why someone at his level be in so much physical pain?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
What is not clear is why someone at his level be in so much physical pain?

Its mysterious to say the least. I've found him to confess just before dying that God kept talking with him. It's a puzzle!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Update,

Emails show concern for Jackson deterioration

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A stage manager working on Michael Jackson's ill-fated "This Is It" concert warned an AEG executive days before the star's death that he was in a physical and mental decline and needed help, according to an email shown to jurors Thursday in court.
"I have watched him deteriorate in front of my eyes over the last eight weeks," said John Hougdahl in an email to Randy Phillipsdated June 19, 2009. Jackson died five days later.
"My laymen's degree tells me he needs a shrink to get mentally prepared to get on stage," said Hougdahl, "and then a trainer to get him in physical shape."
He reported on Jackson's rehearsal performances saying, "He used to do multiple 360 spins back in April. He'd fall on his *** if he tried now."

http://news.yahoo.com/emails-show-concern-jackson-deterioration-142552602.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Smoking gun may have been found in the Jackson trial case:

That's a huge blow for AEG, since Murray has already been convicted and is doing time for involuntary manslaughter. It would seem that a jury would simply have to connect the dots and find the concert promoter liable in the wrongful death of Jackson, and be on the hook to pay the Jackson family for damages estimated to be more than $1 billion.
"I still don't recall writing it," Gongaware said of the email yesterday at the trial, the New York Post reports, before adding, "But obviously I did."
AEG Exec Admits They Paid Michael Jackson’s Doctor

Photo: Kevin Winter

The Jackson family may have found the smoking gun they've been looking for. Yesterday in their wrongful death trial against AEG Live, a top executive for the concert promotion firm admitted that he wrote an email that stated the company employed the doctor involved in Michael Jackson's death.
AEG Live Co-CEO Paul Gongaware had a hard time recalling the email, but ultimately admitted that he said Dr. Conrad Murray was an employee of AEG.
http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/aeg-exec-admits-paid-michael-jackson-doctor-190833530.html

Peace In,

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: