Black Women : Judge a man by his shoes?

This has been done for years by many women that want to know the state of a man's money .... provide them with. Sorry, but that's not a new thing. It's at least a 5 decade old strategy.

You are right, sadly enough. Fortunately for me, I have never been too needy to get a girl just because she is a beautiful black. I have been too busy excercising a bit travelling, meditating, etc. And one thing is I never reveal to women my good status, and it helps because I look youngish so most of the black women can't imagine anything. So I do not get a barrage of women pursuing me. I delay to tell them my job, that I have a PhD, and that I am in the oil and gas industry, with a very good now and future. And they do not know that I have not defiled myseld sexually too much, and I am caring. Let those that are sincere find out if they allow time for conversation, else I got nothing to lose. When I feel stressed I pay for chinese massage for three full hours a week, and it is sad a good looking guy should not spend this money with a sincere black girl. However, if I let them know I am rich with a good future, would I be safe to marry one? There is no perfec case, so I stay aloof and enjoy till the right one surfaces.

Human psychology has failed, and you cannot rely on things like shoes and first impression. And no, the woman has no sixth sense any better than the opposite sex. If that was the case, the would not marry only the bad guys, and neglic nice guys. Or matty nice guys for their money and sleep with bad guys. Or even predict that the man they die for is a cheat. Most honest people appear as cheats because they are too open, but cheats know how to "behave themselves".
Such a true statement it almost makes me upset to have to accept this as being the reality. Honesty seems to have become the attribute that must be suppress these days ... everything has been reversed - we live in a backward world - truths are lies, lies are truths, evil has become the system of truth and our people are so far gone into that system that escaping is seems like an impossible task.

Women do not know how to pick good guys these days - and this is a problem that goes back as far as my generation (40s). Its sad - and even worse our brothas know this and they play on it which makes them wicked in every way. Instead of protecting the sistas they've become what the sistas need protection from. What's even more frustrating is when you try to explain this to the sistas - they've become so inundated with the b/s that they will fight you tooth and nail to rove that they are doing things the right way. My home-girl is like that I have to tell her not to talk to me about her male friend because I've warned her previous to her getting involved. Women are so materialistic that they choice a man based on the material but don't know how to use the material to find out who the true man is. They look to see how much this man is worth financially but don't use that material to see what the man is truly worth mentally.

It appears that our woman have gotten so used to being lied to that anything outside of the norm (lies) doesn't appeal to them because many of these brothas are walking lies and that's all they have to choose from. Yep openly being truthful can be the rope that hangs you in this society. My dad warned me that it was going to get like this one day and I thought he was being dramatic ...

Peace

Ru2religious

Such a true statement it almost makes me upset to have to accept this as being the reality. Honesty seems to have become the attribute that must be suppress these days ... everything has been reversed - we live in a backward world - truths are lies, lies are truths, evil has become the system of truth and our people are so far gone into that system that escaping is seems like an impossible task.

Women do not know how to pick good guys these days - and this is a problem that goes back as far as my generation (40s). Its sad - and even worse our brothas know this and they play on it which makes them wicked in every way. Instead of protecting the sistas they've become what the sistas need protection from. What's even more frustrating is when you try to explain this to the sistas - they've become so inundated with the b/s that they will fight you tooth and nail to rove that they are doing things the right way. My home-girl is like that I have to tell her not to talk to me about her male friend because I've warned her previous to her getting involved. Women are so materialistic that they choice a man based on the material but don't know how to use the material to find out who the true man is. They look to see how much this man is worth financially but don't use that material to see what the man is truly worth mentally.

It appears that our woman have gotten so used to being lied to that anything outside of the norm (lies) doesn't appeal to them because many of these brothas are walking lies and that's all they have to choose from. Yep openly being truthful can be the rope that hangs you in this society. My dad warned me that it was going to get like this one day and I thought he was being dramatic ...

Peace

Ru2religious

So true. I'm retired and just stay in the 'Friends Zone' unless one if my Sistas realizes that I am a better choice than the spousal abuser they are used to.

Otherwise, I only concerns self with my shoes in case I have a business meeting and need to make a favorable impression.

I know a few ladies who do size you up by your shoes and finger nails, I ask one why she do it
and she said to me ..... It tell her a lot about him from his nails what type of work or living he
do and his shoes will let her know his financial state of beings ...

But i also find this to be wrong ......I know one guy who work a good job and is financial stable
or well off but yet his shoes is not the well off or stylish which he once said why buy stuff like that
and spend big money for something you don't ware everyday this save a buck and keep the pocket
loaded......I laugh

So I have women friends who insist that it is necessary to judge a man by his shoes...And that it speaks volumes for his character and what he is about.

Who does this??

Now, this...this is just sad.

I could laugh at this because it's so stupid to do this, but also feel kind of down, because who wants to be judged like that? How about not judging him at all? I mean, sure, if he's wearing high heels you might want to back up and reconsider, but any other type shoe? Whatevs, he could be barefoot; I'm not gonna judge him because a right person can come in any manner; he wasn't born with shoes, so I doubt his shoes play any part in making him who he is.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back