Black Women : Judge a man by his shoes?

I have never actually judged a man by it......but I have noticed it. For example, we are at a work party and you have on a suit, or more likely a shirt with a tie, and dress pants, and you have a raggedy pair of sneakers on, I am wondering why you couldn't hit up walmart, or payless for some cheap dress shoes? Doesn't mean he is a bad dude, it would make me wonder though.

Now, I don't know enough about men's shoes to know if they are expensive or not, but I do think they have to be appropriate for the occasion.
So I have women friends who insist that it is necessary to judge a man by his shoes...And that it speaks volumes for his character and what he is about.

Who does this??

I never said it was new....I'm asking literally....Who does this?

From my experience, a lot of women but I think there are multiple reasons such as trying to figure out the size of a mans member, same as checking the size of a mans hand.

I don't attract as much attention these days because I am older and wear only a few pair of shoes, brand name like most men but I don't earn like I used to so I buy at discount. I do have more expensive dress shoes which I keep in storage. Used to have closets full of gear when I taught full time so I got a lot of compliments on my shoes because I could go about three months without wearing the same pair twice.

I think that younger women do this more. Check a brotha from head to toe. At work, it's the younger co workers who always looking at what shoes I'm wearing first. The foot to head treatment. I work in a business district. Same thing but Black women seem to do this more other ethnic groups.

From my experience, a lot of women but I think there are multiple reasons such as trying to figure out the size of a mans member, same as checking the size of a mans hand.

I don't attract as much attention these days because I am older and wear only a few pair of shoes, brand name like most men but I don't earn like I used to so I buy at discount. I do have more expensive dress shoes which I keep in storage. Used to have closets full of gear when I taught full time so I got a lot of compliments on my shoes because I could go about three months without wearing the same pair twice.

I think that younger women do this more. Check a brotha from head to toe. At work, it's the younger co workers who always looking at what shoes I'm wearing first. The foot to head treatment. I work in a business district. Same thing but Black women seem to do this more other ethnic groups.

After I turned about 22 I realized that this is a pointless effort. Young women dont realize that most people who wear the latest gear "be frontin" anyway. What you need to check is how they living...For instance Ive known people who had all the hottest gear and live like sh*t...men and womenYes aint that a trip? I know yall seen the pics on fb, b*tch be posted up with the hostest gear/body standing on a mountain of trash/dirty mirrors or a sheetless, cum, piss stained mattress!! Yuck I hate hoes!! House or apt raggedy, no furniture!!! Or raggedy furniture, house is dirty outside and in...smh So I dont judge men by what they wear or drive anymore because Ive found these days that there are some men not wearing the most expensive gear or driving the hottest cars but do own homes in great communities!! So hoes can sleep on em if they want but I wouldnt LOL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back