Black Women : Judge a man by his shoes?

So I have women friends who insist that it is necessary to judge a man by his shoes...And that it speaks volumes for his character and what he is about.

Who does this??

This has been done for years by many women that want to know the state of a man's money and what he can afford. It has nothing to do with judging his character or what he is about.

If you recall, when a lot of sisters were getting with drug dealers, they knew the successful ones by the level of expense involved with the purchase of their shoes. There were certain brands of shoes, pants, shirts, and jackets you would wear to "have it going on." If you have it going on enough, the most materialistic and beautiful girls wanted to get with you, because your shoes represented the kind of financial security you could provide them with.

Sorry, but that's not a new thing. It's at least a 5 decade old strategy.

This has been done for years by many women that want to know the state of a man's money and what he can afford. It has nothing to do with judging his character or what he is about.

If you recall, when a lot of sisters were getting with drug dealers, they knew the successful ones by the level of expense involved with the purchase of their shoes. There were certain brands of shoes, pants, shirts, and jackets you would wear to "have it going on." If you have it going on enough, the most materialistic and beautiful girls wanted to get with you, because your shoes represented the kind of financial security you could provide them with.

Sorry, but that's not a new thing. It's at least a 5 decade old strategy.

I never said it was new....I'm asking literally....Who does this?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back