Brother AACOOLDRE : Judas Iscariot (Issachar)

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
JUDAS (backbiter) Iscariot (Issachar/Jackass donkey).
He will bind his foal to the vine
And his ***’s colt to the choice vine…(see John 12:13-14 )
Issachar is a rawboned donkey
Lying down between two saddlebags (two Satan’s in between sign of cancer)
When he sees how good is his resting place
And how pleasant is his land
He will bend his shoulder to the burden
And submit to forced labor…”
Genesis 49:14-15
Many people recognized Issachar as a pun on Iscariot “Issachar of genesis 49 is the strong *** crouching down between two burdens (saddlebags) , which is to say the *** stars in the constellation of cancer/scorpion when the sun’s (Jesus) strength begins to weaken” (Suns of God By Acharya S/aka D.M. Murdock p.472) . Murdock also claims Jesus is fufiling prophecies of Genesis 49 and Zech 9:9 by having Jesus march into Jerusalem on a *** (donkey) see Who was Jesus p.130-131. The goat isn’t the only image of Satan.
So we see the signs of Two ***’s (Donkey/Satans) in the sign of cancer. It’s no coincidence that we have two Simons called Satan by Jesus and we have another Simon as the father of Judas Iscariot in the NT (John 6:71 & John 13:26).
Many scholars believe that all the Simons in the NT are the same composite figure. “Supporting this conjecture was the fact that while Jesus gave instructions to Simon the Apostle to follow him with a cross, it was Simon the Cyrene who carried out the prophecy, indicating that these two Simons were lampoons of the same individual.
Jesus tells Simon the Apostle Get behind me Satan (Matthew 16: 22-25)
Jesus tells “Simon, a Cyrenaean, who was coming in from the country and on his shoulders they put the cross for him to carry it behind Jesus” (Luke 23:26) I don’t know what translation Josephus Atwill is using in his book Caesar’s Messiah because I’m not finding the word shoulders that match exactly right up with Genesis 49 use of the word shoulders
Clearly these two donkeys one made to carry a cross and the other rides on are one and the same. When we get to history it’s Titus who takes a Simon/Peter to Rome to be killed falling upside head first, naked and gelded(castrated male donkey) in the same manner as a Satan. Yes titus was cruel when he took Peter’s two nuts from his saddlebags.
As we walk through the book of Judges 15:16:
Then Samson said,
“With a donkey’s jawbone
I have made donkeys of them.
With a donkey’s jawbone
I have killed a thousand men.”

Then in Luke 22:3-47 we connect the dots to Samson’s Donkey
“Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve…47 While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him, 48 but Jesus asked him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”. Judas Iscariot plays the role of samson’s donkey when his Jawbone, the frame of his mouth, is used to kiss Jesus so he could be killed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH Black Entertainment 29
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why did Judas not ask Jesus for forgiveness for betraying Him, instead of committing suicide? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Truth Behind Gospel of Judas Revealed in Ancient Inks Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
S Black People : Let's expose the Judas,Traitors,Sellout,Coons,Agents etc... Black People Open Forum 47
1poetsought Quiet Poetry Lounge : JUDAS JESSE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
N Black People Politics : RACIST, JUDAS-MEDIA ATTEMPTS TO POLITICALLY CRUCIFY OBAMA FOR STANDING UP FOR AMERICA Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Gospel of Judas AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Judas Factor AACOOLDRE 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Betrayal of Judas Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
K Black Spirituality Religion : DID JUDAS BETRAY JESUS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : The Judas Gospels Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : "Why Was Didymos Judas Thomas Suppressed From The Bible?" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Betrayal of Judas Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
E Black Haiku : Judas's Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
SpiritualONE Black People : The Judas Factor! Black People Open Forum 1

Latest profile posts

Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
I am looking for participants in a study to share their experiences as former African American males served as ED/EBD/BD in the southeast. Participants ages 18-35 will be interviewed and given the opportunity to express their thoughts, feelings and impressions of their school years. If interested or for more information please contact me directly. Thanks, Cheryl
Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. I am a doctorate student in need of participants for my study. Is it allowable to post a request for study participants. If so, this is the post that would be uploaded:
Let's us all remember in 2021 to protect our energy and to do the best we can to grow and evolve.
Queen Destee im back still showing lo e after what 20+ yrs? You know always stop through from time to time
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
@rhymebad ... i love you ... :love: ... what was going wrong about polls and being blocked and stuff?