Black Entertainment : JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH

Who has written his story ?
Once again you're showing your lack of any curiosity at all beyond what you THINK you know. I've already posted a link you can find Hampton's story.

They were looking for a reason. They baited them and made up one. Today there would be video which couldn't be denied. This was a common tactic. God forbid you were caught somewhere alone. The cops were the obvious aggressors.
But we're not talking about real life. We're talking about how it was portrayed and messaged in the movie.

RFK and Hoover never got along. I would not be shocked at all
IF Hoover played any roll at all it was as house maid to sweep the floor.

You need to study more
I already know more than I want to inre to the feds.

Once again you're showing your lack of any curiosity at all beyond what you THINK you know. I've already posted a link you can find Hampton's story.

But we're not talking about real life. We're talking about how it was portrayed and messaged in the movie.

IF Hoover played any roll at all it was as house maid to sweep the floor.

I already know more than I want to inre to the feds.

Repost it again

Actually, real life was worse

BS! You need to do your homework on this.

Obviously not enough

Repost it again

Actually, real life was worse

BS! You need to do your homework on this.

Obviously not enough

Why? It's in this thread.

Yes it was. Ever been given a ride out of town?

How long have you been ducking and dodging around the feds just to live? When was the last time they showed up one way or another on your door step? How many people do you know that have been tracked or on the run either now or in the past?
Yeah, tells us all about the feds and 'what you know'.

Why? It's in this thread.

Yes it was. Ever been given a ride out of town?

How long have you been ducking and dodging around the feds just to live? When was the last time they showed up one way or another on your door step? How many people do you know that have been tracked or on the run either now or in the past?
Yeah, tells us all about the feds and 'what you know'.

So that others can see

Yes

I have been investigated. Guilt by association

So I clock in this morning to find these non-answers. Now I really know I am wasting my time.
Maybe you should go back to wondering where all the good repugs went instead of proclaiming how much you know.

So that others can see
In others words your too lazy to even scroll through your own thread. Hint: post #6 (now go exploring) and stop pretending you know more than anyone else.
Try listening for a change.

Yes

I have been investigated. Guilt by association
Huh huh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm sure all your woke squish Neo-liberal friends found the movie just wonderful and enlightening. Or have you asked them?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back