Black Entertainment : JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH

30 pieces of silver equaled a few hundred, a car ( his in ) and the title to a gas station.

The J Edgar Hoover character explained it. He had blacks, hispanics, white supremacists, etc. all under one banner. The original Rainbow Coalition. ( Coopted by Jessie Jackson ?!!? ) To Hoover, all the poor and disenfranchised were all but aligned with the commies. Therefore, ....

Whites see it, they will get it and pass it on ( hopefully )

30 pieces of silver equaled a few hundred, a car ( his in ) and the title to a gas station.
And he made it the good old fashioned Amerikan way the two faced piece of garbage. (wish I could use vulgar language here)
Do you think the general population is sophisticated enough to suss that out of this movie?

The J Edgar Hoover character explained it. He had blacks, hispanics, white supremacists, etc. all under one banner. The original Rainbow Coalition. ( Coopted by Jessie Jackson ?!!? ) To Hoover, all the poor and disenfranchised were all but aligned with the commies. Therefore, ....
Yes Hoover is/was certainly a vile sort of creature on the Amerikan scene for quite a while wasn't he. However he can't be and shouldn't be the scape goat because even Hoover had to get the okays and took orders from some others above him as well as to have had willing accomplices within his circle and down chain.
Do you think the general public is sophisticated enough to suss that out of this movie?
The J Edgar Hoover character explained it. He had blacks, hispanics, white supremacists, etc. all under one banner.
Yes, that little declaration Hoover made in the movie was worth a laugh, I question if the writers took it from a transcript or they made it up out of thin thin air because most assuredly Hoover did not ever go after nor target white supremacists......not ever; he just happened to be one of the higher up dons within that still on going all Amerikan institution.
Do you think the Amerikan public is sophisticate enough to suss that out of this movie?

Whites see it, they will get it and pass it on ( hopefully )
Do we live in the same country Kem?
I think you give the Amerikan public way too much undeserved credit.

Look Brother I get it, you think the movie was ground breaking and seminal. And I think 2/3's of it could've been left on the cutting room floor and accomplished the same of whatever it was suppose to be.
I doubt that I would have even seen the movie if my other half hadn't called it up on HBO (I think it was). She lost interest about 20 minutes in and for me it came in even lower than my already pretty low expectations of what it would be and in the end leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
But you like it, that's okay by me.
Any heavier review I'd have to watch it again which I don't plan on doing. I've already wasted 2 hours of my life the first go a round.

I am kinda looking forward to seeing 'One Night in Miami' though.

Last edited:
i am not interested in any of the current biopics.
they all show black people in a negative light.

Some of our light was negative. I'm not afraid of warts or the stinking farts of our hero's. It shows they were real.

And he made it the good old fashioned Amerikan way the two faced piece of garbage. (wish I could use vulgar language here)
Do you think the general population is sophisticated enough to suss that out of this movie?

Yes Hoover is/was certainly a vile sort of creature on the Amerikan scene for quite a while wasn't he. However he can't be and shouldn't be the scape goat because even Hoover had to get the okays and took orders from some others above him as well as to have had willing accomplices within his circle and down chain.
Do you think the general public is sophisticated enough to suss that out of this movie?

Yes, that little declaration Hoover made in the movie was worth a laugh, I question if the writers took it from a transcript or they made it up out of thin thin air because most assuredly Hoover did not ever go after nor target white supremacists......not ever; he just happened to be one of the higher up dons within that still on going all Amerikan institution.
Do you think the Amerikan public is sophisticate enough to suss that out of this movie?

Do we live in the same country Kem?
I think you give the Amerikan public way too much undeserved credit.

Look Brother I get it, you think the movie was ground breaking and seminal. And I think 2/3's of it could've been left on the cutting room floor and accomplished the same of whatever it was suppose to be.
I doubt that I would have even seen the movie if my other half hadn't called it up on HBO (I think it was). She lost interest about 20 minutes in and for me it came in even lower than my already pretty low expectations of what it would be and in the end leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
But you like it, that's okay by me.
Any heavier review I'd have to watch it again which I don't plan on doing. I've already wasted 2 hours of my life the first go a round.

I am kinda looking forward to seeing 'One Night in Miami' though.

I got it. I'm sure many other brothers and sisters will. Plus, this isn't ancient history. Many were/are alive and knew him. So, his life and death are still remembered

Hoover was an entity onto himself. He did a lot of things with impunity. Especially to those he deemed unworthy. He had a blackmail file on 90% of all politicians. He left specific instructions it was to be destroyed on his firing or demise. Nixon went after it too. Hoover's loyal cadre followed his orders though

YES. You need to research the history of Hoover's FBI. Everyone know about COINTELPRO. His racist views came out as well

I can hope

If we don't watch things about our history, they will stop producing it

One Night was great

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back