Black Entertainment : JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH

I got it. I'm sure many other brothers and sisters will. Plus, this isn't ancient history. Many were/are alive and knew him. So, his life and death are still remembered

Hoover was an entity onto himself. He did a lot of things with impunity. Especially to those he deemed unworthy. He had a blackmail file on 90% of all politicians. He left specific instructions it was to be destroyed on his firing or demise. Nixon went after it too. Hoover's loyal cadre followed his orders though

YES. You need to research the history of Hoover's FBI. Everyone know about COINTELPRO. His racist views came out as well

I can hope

If we don't watch things about our history, they will stop producing it

One Night was great

Yes Hampton's life should be remembered even celebrated by carrying on what he stood and died for , that would have made the movie a righteous endeavor. But it did not, did it. I don't remember the movie giving any idea what the Panthers actually were or what a gifted orator and organizer Hampton was. No the movie was about the sorrowful angst of a rat in the kitchen. Oh yeh, that and the supposed violent nature of the Black Panthers.
Piss poor white washed history lesson one can get from any one of the 74 million MAGA hat wearers or the other mass multitude within the squishy neo liberal tent if you ask me.

Hoover did SOME THINGS on his own with impunity. But as malevolent as he was his source of power came from forces above and beyond his control............he mostly took orders to carry out and then gave running reports are how they were going. You really don't think the daily round table security briefings the POTUS receives are a new thing do you? Most of what Hoover wanted needed to go through that round table BEFORE doing squat. Irregardless of his (now) infamous blackmail files they would only take him so far and he knew it. No, any power Hoover exercised came directly from those round table peers and those above him.......that's where his orders came from. So in that regard think of him more as a messenger boy than the source of all the evil that went down because COINTELPRO definitively was not a go it alone off the range from the head evil genius Hoover. The CIA had been pulling the same kind of stunts in S. America and beyond for a couple of decades. The CIA and DOD were playing the same game in NAM before the French threw in the towel. There's no way Hoover was going to pull the same con on Amerikan soil without prior approval from his round table of peers and above.
Laying the blame solely at Hoover's feet is just a little too convenient don't you think?

I need to study the history of the FBI?

I'd rather see them stop producing movies than making any more revisionist white propaganda lessons that serve more to erase our history.

Yes Hampton's life should be remembered even celebrated by carrying on what he stood and died for , that would have made the movie a righteous endeavor. But it did not, did it. I don't remember the movie giving any idea what the Panthers actually were or what a gifted orator and organizer Hampton was. No the movie was about the sorrowful angst of a rat in the kitchen. Oh yeh, that and the supposed violent nature of the Black Panthers.
Piss poor white washed history lesson one can get from any one of the 74 million MAGA hat wearers or the other mass multitude within the squishy neo liberal tent if you ask me.

Hoover did SOME THINGS on his own with impunity. But as malevolent as he was his source of power came from forces above and beyond his control............he mostly took orders to carry out and then gave running reports are how they were going. You really don't think the daily round table security briefings the POTUS receives are a new thing do you? Most of what Hoover wanted needed to go through that round table BEFORE doing squat. Irregardless of his (now) infamous blackmail files they would only take him so far and he knew it. No, any power Hoover exercised came directly from those round table peers and those above him.......that's where his orders came from. So in that regard think of him more as a messenger boy than the source of all the evil that went down because COINTELPRO definitively was not a go it alone off the range from the head evil genius Hoover. The CIA had been pulling the same kind of stunts in S. America and beyond for a couple of decades. The CIA and DOD were playing the same game in NAM before the French threw in the towel. There's no way Hoover was going to pull the same con on Amerikan soil without prior approval from his round table of peers and above.
Laying the blame solely at Hoover's feet is just a little too convenient don't you think?

I need to study the history of the FBI?

I'd rather see them stop producing movies than making any more revisionist white propaganda lessons that serve more to erase our history.

Unlike X or King, many of his speeches were not recorded. So,.... Their violence, even shown, was a direct response to being attacked

Much of what he did was on his own. Like I said, he had a blackmail file on most politicians. So, few messed with him. Robert Kennedy was one of the few. And when he got close to the white house, he mysteriously got snuffed out. Yes, you need to study the FBI under him

They are all revisionist for entertainment purposes

Unlike X or King, many of his speeches were not recorded. So,.... Their violence, even shown, was a direct response to being attacked

Much of what he did was on his own. Like I said, he had a blackmail file on most politicians. So, few messed with him. Robert Kennedy was one of the few. And when he got close to the white house, he mysteriously got snuffed out. Yes, you need to study the FBI under him

They are all revisionist for entertainment purposes

But as short as it was Hampton led an interesting life......a life story worth telling. And that wasn't. Instead we were treated to the life angst of a rat.

The violence and how it was portrayed is worth consideration Kem. Like think about how the battle at the head quarters was shown..........pigs talking obnoxious trash from across the street, then windows are thrown open weapons are displayed then pointed and gun battle ensues. For what pointing guns or even showing? For verbal assault? From across the street!!!!!! The the pigs weren't flashing any weapons nor storming the bulwarks before the Panthers started showing threateningly, the cops they were just throwing trash. Who comes out the aggressor in that scene?
Or how about the shoot out in the grocery store? Yeh, we could assume the pigs were shaking down the owner and a patron(?) just as the cat did looking in from the street. And yeh, let's just go in and find out what is going on............demanding an explanation waving a gun!!!!???? WTF man.
It's not like the cops were beating anybody and they had no weapons drawn.........they were only frisking folk and we don't know why. So who comes out the aggressor in that scene?
There was another violent set up I think and I forget how it went down but those two will suffice to make my point in how the movie came in for the white propaganda machine on the purported violence of the BPP.

Oooh that evil master mind Hoover. Bet we could dump every ugly turn of Amerika on his plate going all the way back to Wilson if we tried.
Gives us a break Kem, now it's RFK?
Thanks but no thanks I already know more about the Feds and Hoover than I care to. However as you seem to think you know so much about it perhaps you can enlighten all of us but before you start I'd suggest you learn a bit about how power structures work.

But as short as it was Hampton led an interesting life......a life story worth telling. And that wasn't. Instead we were treated to the life angst of a rat.

The violence and how it was portrayed is worth consideration Kem. Like think about how the battle at the head quarters was shown..........pigs talking obnoxious trash from across the street, then windows are thrown open weapons are displayed then pointed and gun battle ensues. For what pointing guns or even showing? For verbal assault? From across the street!!!!!! The the pigs weren't flashing any weapons nor storming the bulwarks before the Panthers started showing threateningly, the cops they were just throwing trash. Who comes out the aggressor in that scene?
Or how about the shoot out in the grocery store? Yeh, we could assume the pigs were shaking down the owner and a patron(?) just as the cat did looking in from the street. And yeh, let's just go in and find out what is going on............demanding an explanation waving a gun!!!!???? WTF man.
It's not like the cops were beating anybody and they had no weapons drawn.........they were only frisking folk and we don't know why. So who comes out the aggressor in that scene?
There was another violent set up I think and I forget how it went down but those two will suffice to make my point in how the movie came in for the white propaganda machine on the purported violence of the BPP.

Oooh that evil master mind Hoover. Bet we could dump every ugly turn of Amerika on his plate going all the way back to Wilson if we tried.
Gives us a break Kem, now it's RFK?
Thanks but no thanks I already know more about the Feds and Hoover than I care to. However as you seem to think you know so much about it perhaps you can enlighten all of us but before you start I'd suggest you learn a bit about how power structures work.

Who has written his story ?

They were looking for a reason. They baited them and made up one. Today there would be video which couldn't be denied. This was a common tactic. God forbid you were caught somewhere alone. The cops were the obvious aggressors.

RFK and Hoover never got along. I would not be shocked at all

You need to study more

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back