Black People : Joyner says will provide Jeantel full Scholarship to any HBCU she chooses

Alarm Clock

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2013
Joyner proclaimed, “Hi Rachel, this is Tom Joyner, I love you, I really do love you”, Jeantel, shyly giggles before responding, “I know.”
But, Jeantel didn’t know how much she was loved because, Joyner was soon to dramatically change her life in a matter of minutes, saying, “If you want to graduate from high school, and go to an HBCU, even if it’s not in Florida but especially Florida, like Florida Memorial, Edward Waters or FAMU, if you want to do that, I want to help you do that.”
Joyner did not only offer his assistance in college, he wants to help her get there, adding, “I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT and I will give you a full ride scholarship to any HBCU you’d like.”
http://blackamericaweb.com/146558/t...ffered-full-ride-scholarship-from-tom-joyner/

:bowdown:
They have advertised this week, link says leaving from Miami http://fantasticvoyage.blackamerica...nt&view=article&id=115&Itemid=73#.UebbKI2R-8A . Not Orlando nor central FL,but nonetheless FL. TJ does good things this is not to smear or hate, but we should cut off all dollars to FL.
Thank you brother! I stand corrected! I will def make some noise on FB about this, thanks! Yes its not about hate, I am not a Holder fan , Sharpton fan or Joyner fan, I see them doing much good in this case but dupilcity is not coll for no African on the planet, otherwise they comeoff like the Negroean leaders in the Motherland doing some good here and there , while taking the crumbs from the same folks who are disenfranchising the grassroots!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back