Black People : Joyner Lucas - I'm Not Racist

The pure essence of both videos profusely deals with the term known as the "N word." According to my understanding of how we acquired the label, it applies to Black people only.

A quote below from scripture, pretty much singles us out, making it a false reality when non blacks take on, use, or, are given ownership, allowing them to personally use the term (n word):

Deuteronomy 28:37 King James Version (KJV)
37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

No other people group in America, besides African Americans, has lost their national identity and take on a byword nickname as we do.

Joyner Lucas - I'm Not Racist
Joyner wrote and performed both parts in the video

Katori Walker - Ignorance
watch till the end

Last edited:
The pure essence of both videos profusely deals with the term known as the "N word." According to my understanding of how we acquired the label, it applies to Black people only.

A quote below from scripture, pretty much singles us out, making it a false reality when non blacks take on, use, or, are given ownership, allowing them to personally use the term (n word):

Deuteronomy 28:37 King James Version (KJV)
37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

No other people group in America, besides African Americans, has lost their national identity and take on a byword nickname as we do.
Good evening my brother. You seem to completely miss the point. Please go back and watch both videos in their entirety with an open mind.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back