Black Positive People : Joy Reid interviews Chicago radio host Harold Rush regarding controversy over building Obama Library

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of oldsoul,

... Good job oldsoul, you represented well, yes sir!

Joy Reid interviews Chicago radio host Harold Lee Rush regarding controversy over building Obama Library

Bl_5gmFCMAABlQ_.jpg

The Reid Report ‏@TheReidReport Apr 24
Joy Reid interviews Chicago radio host Harold Lee Rush regarding controversy over building Obama Library #reiders pic.twitter.com/96RLhNX9I9

JuneBugg

https://twitter.com/TheReidReport

In the Spirit of oldsoul,

... Good job oldsoul, you represented well, yes sir!

Joy Reid interviews Chicago radio host Harold Lee Rush regarding controversy over building Obama Library

Bl_5gmFCMAABlQ_.jpg

The Reid Report ‏@TheReidReport Apr 24
Joy Reid interviews Chicago radio host Harold Lee Rush regarding controversy over building Obama Library #reiders pic.twitter.com/96RLhNX9I9

https://twitter.com/TheReidReport

Joy Reid is really on point, how many sistas can you find with her complexion on an intellectual news program? PBS Gwen Eiffel.
She really has a knack putting national issues and current events in perspective. And I think she plays well across all liberal demographics and is fair to those on the right. I could not find the interview on video.

WoW! I alerted you because that guy, Harold Rush, is oldsoul. Remember his class you attended last Sunday?

Joy Reid is really on point, how many sistas can you find with her complexion on an intellectual news program? PBS Gwen Eiffel.
She really has a knack putting national issues and current events in perspective. And I think she plays well across all liberal demographics and is fair to those on the right. I could not find the interview on video.

Yeah, OK that is so cool. I really enjoyed our class with OldSoul. I guess we'll get the inside scoop and hear more about Joy Reid from him.

Since you like MSNBC as much as I do, and you had attended oldsoul's class, I thought you would be able to put those two things together for a much better response. Surely you see where I'm coming from, hopefully; if not, oh well, I tried brother.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back