The Front Porch : Joseph Wilmoth

I have been Traveling for the last 16 Years, Mostly in Central and South America and Mexico.
Not Really Searching but, for sure looking for some level of Truth...
I live in Panama, Running a small Hotel outside the City, near the Beach.
I am Reading a Book the 4000 years of Jewish History.. I dont have the Author in front of me, I got intrigued about the Black Hebrews and the True Root of Egypt, The Pyramids, and our Ancient History..
Found a website about the Black Hebrews and then found this website...
I dont know if this is OK to talk about (let me know) but the more I read the More it seems that all our Roots our Black???
Even it seems Abarham, Issac, and Jacob, King David, and then with that Logic Jesus..
I am very interested in the Truth about Ancient History, maybe if we knew more it would make a way for us to have more common ground..
I am also reading that the Priestly Line of Levites were also Black African, It just seems we are closer than anyone thinks..

:hello: Joseph Camdon Wilmoth ... :welcome1: ... :welcome: ... :welcome1:

It's absolutely okay to be here, you and anyone that is willing to interact respectfully!

Thanks for joining us and sharing a bit about yourself! Most folk aren't so brave on the Internet, joining and posting with their real names, locations, images, etc., and i find your doing it worth nothing. I'm glad to have you with us and look forward to reading more from you.

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Hello My name is Joseph Wimoth
I am not Black
I am very Interested in our Ancient History..
I hope it is Ok to be in this Group
I have been Traveling for the last 16 Years, Mostly in Central and South America and Mexico.
Not Really Searching but, for sure looking for some level of Truth...
I live in Panama, Running a small Hotel outside the City, near the Beach.
I am Reading a Book the 4000 years of Jewish History.. I dont have the Author in front of me, I got intrigued about the Black Hebrews and the True Root of Egypt, The Pyramids, and our Ancient History..
Found a website about the Black Hebrews and then found this website...
I dont know if this is OK to talk about (let me know) but the more I read the More it seems that all our Roots our Black???
Even it seems Abarham, Issac, and Jacob, King David, and then with that Logic Jesus..
I am very interested in the Truth about Ancient History, maybe if we knew more it would make a way for us to have more common ground..
I am also reading that the Priestly Line of Levites were also Black African, It just seems we are closer than anyone thinks..

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Joseph Camdon Wilmoth

... Welcome Joseph Camdon Wilmoth, and boy, do I have the book for you to add to your research. Its a book I wrote in 2006 titled Does Color Matter? You can review and purchased it here at my website link: http://clydecoger.com ...In it, you will find biblical support, juxtaposed with secular evidences, which are inline with this new information you are running across. If I may be of any assistance, just let me know. Take care and enjoy your stay with us.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back