Egypt : Joseph, Egypt, and the Hyksos

Josephus who quotes from Mantheo claims the Jews helped the Hyksos enslave the Egyptians. How can a slave be a slave when he's an enslaver?

NOT A JEWISH EXODUS

“We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man.” (John 8:33)

This is the second trial of this book. The evidence you are about to read is uncontestable. The story told in the Bible concerning the exodus doesn’t fit, so we have no choice but to convict. The information doesn’t fit, so we must convict. We must convict the writer of Exodus for telling a story that contradicts itself and doesn’t add up regarding names, times, or dates. If the accused writer is found guilty, the punishment shall be the telling of the truth. This, of course, means that many items will have to be omitted and placed in the Bible for the ordinary reader to know the truth. Its is doubtful if the writer of the book of Exodus knew anything about what he was writing. The story of the Exodus is a version of obvious interpolations and omissions and mistakes of editors and scribes, who lived many centuries after the events recorded in it. Josephus connected the Exodus with the expulsion of the Hyksos from Egypt, and he is very likely right. And this is one of many other bases of this essay.
I also would like to disclose various misnomers that are found in the Bible concerning the alleged flight of Jews from because they were held there as slaves. It’s my belief, as with other historians, that the so-called Jews occupied Egypt with the invading army of the Hyksos and that the Jews left with them when the Egyptian military forced them out. I hope that I will not be called anti-Semitic because I do not believe in their exodus.
And because an Exodus never happened, there can be no justification for a Jewish state in Israel. The Pope of Rome, for his own reasons (which I don’t know), doesn’t support the Jewish state. Because of the nature of this essay, I run the risk of being falsely labeled anti﷓Jew. This type of label is only a smoke screen for not dealing with the real religious issues. This is a theological debate, not a racial one, although race will enter the debate as an indirect secondary issue.
If a white person didn’t believe in affirmative action, I wouldn’t call him a racist or anti-black. Likewise, Jews shouldn’t call me anti﷓Jew because I don’t believe in a Jewish state in Palestine. My views and opinions shouldn’t be censured because I can prove there was no exodus as claimed in the Bible. Therefore, all claims of territory in Palestine are void.
My second purpose in writing this essay is to expose the Egyptian origin of certain aspects found in Christianity. I will explain the logical process of how this influence corrupted Christianity from its original pure status. The Koran states that some of the Jews “The people of the book... some of them conceal the truth” (2:146). “Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places” (4:46). They also “heard the word of God and perverted it knowingly” (2:75).
Religious scholars and military historians all agree that World War III will happen in the Middle East because of the Jewish/Islamic/Christian conflicts outlined in this essay. Studying the contents of this essay might shed light and a solution to this dilemma. I consider this essay to be one of the most important I have written, and I thank you for your reading this message and warning. And throughout my essay I will be exposing other Jewish folktales and exaggerations.
Before I move on, I would like to give to you a brief overview of black history, so you will be able to see the whole picture in full context for the arguments against a Jewish exodus. It may take a while for me to get back to my main thesis, so don’t think I’m going off on tangents. I’m just preparing you for all of the rest of the good parts to come.
For some people, it’s hard to understand how to read B.C. or ancient history time. The main reason for the difficulty is because we count our time today in society in the opposite way than our ancient ancestors. Ancient history is counted as if it was a countdown to the birth of Jesus Christ. When we speak about an event that happened in 1850 B.C. and in 1829 B.C., the 1850 event occurred before the 1829. I’m explaining this because I do not what you to get confused with some of the times and dates I will be mentioning. When Jesus was alive, a C was placed before the year for Christ-time. A.D. is used for dates after Jesus’ death and B.C. stands for the time Before Christ was born.
In the beginning of time, God created man and woman and placed them in the Garden of Eden in Africa. “The Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden... and a river went out of Eden... and became into four heads. The name of the second river is Gihon. It compassed the whole land of Ethiopia” (Genesis 2:8﷓13). There’s your evidence but there’s more to come. Just for information, in the city of Meroe, in Ethiopia, there exists remains of temples and pyramids. From these remains, archaeologist have drawn the conclusion that the pyramids were a form of architecture native to Meroe, and only afterwards brought to perfection in Egypt.
The oldest bones of humans have been found only in Africa. Black people came into existence at the behest of God’s orders. Black people are millions of years old and whites came into existence only by the help and assistance of Black people about forty thousand years ago. This is true because only black genetic genes can produce all of the colors of the world. God didn’t order the white man into existence. It only came about as a secondary result of creating the black man. In Africa we can reconstitute the genealogical tree of mankind, uninterruptedly, from its beginning until today.
Dioorus Sikeliotes (80﷓20 B.C.), a Greek historian from Sicily known for his book, Library of History, states that an Egyptian priest informed him that the people of Egypt came from Ethiopia. These people from Ethiopia then migrated upwards into Egypt. In ancient times, the Sudan and Nubia included Ethiopia. As a matter of fact, the whole continent of Africa was once called Ethiopia.
The first religious book written was the Egyptian Book of the Dead, whose doctrines are earlier than any written history of Egypt. It teaches us that Isis was a black woman, Osiers a black man. This oldest Egyptian text also indicates its Nubian origin. Before Egypt became a dynasty there were whites and blacks living along the Nile and other places. The division of the country between Africa in the south and Asiatics in the north was due mainly to religion, but I believe it was also due to race or a combination of both.
As early as the end of the fourth millennium B.C. and even before the first dynasty in the north, Blacks had established an Egyptian capital at Nekheb. The great triumph came when the African King Menes defeated the Asians decisively and united all Egypt under African rule and beginning the historic First Dynasty. In doing so, they established beyond question that the Blacks were the first Egyptians and the builders of that civilization. So there you have it. The first modern kingdom was created as a result of blacks and whites killing each other. And it’s sad to say that if blacks are going to create their own independent civilization again it jut might end up again in a race and or religious war.
After the blacks defeated the whites in Egypt, they were able to create their own Black civilization. The Egyptian civilization did not indicate any black racial superiority. It was the special character of the Nile Valley that conditioned the politico﷓social evolution of the black peoples who migrated there.
The extensive floods of the Nile forced all the inhabitants of the valley to collectively regulate their entire lives down to the smallest details on the inundation. (Black people in America must collectively unite against the floods of white racism to survive). To survive, each clan had to rid itself early of its selfishness. When the flooding began, no clan was able to meet the situation alone, each needed the others assistance, the solidarity of all clans for the survival of the community. These were the working conditions that soon led the clans to unite and favored the rise of a central authority to coordinate all social, political, and national activity.
Many ancient historians have stated that the Egyptians were black and taught the Greeks math, science, religion, etc. One of these white historians was Herodotus. Read Book II of his Histories to find all of his recordings about Egypt’s wonders. Incidentally, in universities like Oxford, all of Herodotus’ books are required reading, except for book II.
Egypt was unified in 3100 B.C. by Menes. And the first twelve dynasties were all ruled by black kings. All of the major construction of pyramids and temples took place between 2649﷓2150 B.C. (before the so-called Jews entered Egypt). Of course, other construction work took place. Their religious texts comprised in the Book of the Dead are far older than the period of Menes too. The oldest form or edition of the Book of the Dead takes us back to the fifth king of the first dynasty, about 4266 B.C. Thousands of years before Moses wrote the Torah between 1500﷓1200 B.C.
What was written in the Book of the Dead that gave birth to Christian myths? Well, the Egyptian analogies to the Christian epic are so close in some instances as to suggest an Egyptian origin for certain Christian doctrines and rites, such as the Trinity.
I remember I was trying to convince a Christian to believe in Islam. He said he didn’t want to believe because Christianity came out first. If he only really knew! He went on to state that it would be stupid of God to have his book written only to have it tampered with so he would have to keep on writing more and more books. That is a stupid argument. Why would God create a race of people that would disobey him and have to disobey him? Just so he would have to drown? Why would he allegedly give Adam eternal life only to take it back from him? God also gave a verbal message to Adam not to eat from a certain tree, but that message was forgotten and misunderstood when the snake (the white man) and Eve misled him. Why God would let that message be tampered with, is the same reason the message in his book got tampered with.
In the book of Revelations, it admits the Bible books can be moved around. “If any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy” (Rev. 22:19). We don’t have original manuscripts of the Old and New Testaments.
Moses’ creation story in Genesis coincides with the creation story of the Memphite theology of the Egyptians, which takes us back to 4000-5000 B.C. Remember, it was in the Bible that “Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds” (Acts 7:22). I take issue with the latter part of this quote. Why? Because it contradicts the Old Testament statements. Now if Moses was mighty in his words, why did he say “behold, I’m of uncircumcised lips, and how shall pharaoh hearken unto me?” (Exodus 6:30). Why would the mighty words of Moses need God to get Aaron to speak for him? Obviously Moses knew he didn’t have the diplomatic skills to deal with the king of Egypt. Therefore, he wasn’t mighty in his words. Sigmund Freud has a different take about the Moses speaking ability. The apparent contradiction can be restored but only at the expense of Jewish pride. Freud states in Moses and Monotheism that: “ ‘Moses is said to have been slow of speech’: he must have suffered from an inhibition or disorder of speech. Consequently, in his supposed dealings with Pharaoh, he needed the support of Aaron, who is called his brother. This again may be a historical truth and would make a welcome contribution to presenting a lively picture of a great man. But it may also have another and more important significance. It may recall, slightly distorted, the fact that Moses spoke another language and could not communicate with his Semitic neo-Egyptians without an interpreter, at all events at the beginning of their relations-a fresh confirmation, then, of the thesis that Moses was an Egyptian”. I guess what Freud is trying to say that Moses needed Aaron to be with him and listen to everything the Pharaoh was saying so Aaron could go back to the Jews with Moses to help explain. I’m not in a hurry to accept Freud’s take on this.
Don’t get me wrong; I’m not trying to disrespect Moses. There was a historic person by the name of Musa who changed his name to Moses, according to an Egyptian historian named Manetho. Manetho says that a person by the name of Moses left Egypt then came back with white tribes and set cities and villages on fire. Not only did they pillage the temples and mutilate the images, but also they habitually used the sanctuaries as kitchens for roasting animals, and forced priests to slaughter them. But this is another story. I just wanted to prove that Moses could have fought and left with the Hyksos against Egypt and that the Bible has been tampered with. It is filled with contradictions and exaggerations. So the Jews claim that they were slaves in Egypt and had to flee was also an exaggeration.
Incidentally, Jesus was in Black Egypt for thirty years, kicking it among African people. But the white Christians don’t tell you about that. Didn’t Matthew 2:13﷓15 say Jesus went to Egypt as an infant and didn’t come back until King Herod died? Well King Herod ruled from 31-4 B.C. Check out the history books. But Luke seems to contradict Matthew, because Luke says Jesus was back in Jerusalem at the age of twelve, debating with the doctors (Luke 2:42﷓46). What does all this mean? One-person states Jesus didn’t leave Egypt until Herod was dead but the other pictures Jesus out of Egypt at the age of twelve, when Herod was still alive. It’s easy to figure out. Just subtract Jesus’ twelve years from Herod being anointed King in 37 which gives us the year 25. Remember, Herod didn’t die until 4. The Bible clearly pictures Jesus’ birth under Herod.’ But that’s another story too.
The Jews not only took Egyptian stories and incorporated them in their Bible’ they also took stories from other nations and peoples. I seriously doubt whether there was a Moses in Egypt because the Moses’ story of an infant in a basket being placed in a river is very old. Some scholars say that that King Sargon of Assyria (2360 B.C.) had the same story. The Koran relates the story of Moses being placed in a basket (2:39) and that he had a speech impediment (2:27).
The Bible and the Koran were both written in symbolism and prophecy. When these religious books were written, mentioning Jews being slaves in Egypt, they were foretelling the future of black people being slaves in America. I will prove my point by pointing out contradictions in the Bible concerning Jews as slaves and the exodus.
In about 1900 B.C., Abraham went into Egypt due to a food shortage. The Egyptians allowed foreigners into Egypt during this time. Abraham was not a slave in Egypt and was ordered by God to leave Egypt and go back to Israel (Genesis 12:1; 13:1). Abraham was a very rich man after he left Egypt with gold, silver, and cattle. But while Abraham was in Egypt there were many Asian slaves as a result of Syrian middlemen. Palestine, Phoenia and parts of Syria were dominated by Egyptian power before the Jews were alleged slaves and the Hyksos invaded Egypt.
My point is that Egyptian held slaves in Egypt before and after the Jews were there. But Abraham was not a slave and the Koran says that Abraham was not a Jew (3:67). The Holman Bible Dictionary states that Jews were slaves in Egypt in 1837 because Kings 6:1 mentions that during the 480 years after the exodus, Solomon was in the fourth year of his rule, which would be 957 B.C. Add 480 to 957 and you get 1437.
Incidentally, Sheshonk I, Ethiopian ruler of Egypt conquered and pillaged Jerusalem and plundered Solomon’s temple, taking a great number of Jewish slaves back to Egypt after their so-called exodus (2 Chronicles l2). I thought the descendants of Ham would be the slaves of the Jews. But the curse put on Canaan by the Jews to be hewers of wood and drawers of water was placed on them only because they owned the land of Canaan, which the Jews claimed Jehovah had given them. If Canaan brethren (brothers) were supposed to be slaves to the Jews (Genesis 9:25), then why did Canaan brothers, the Egyptians and Ethiopians make slaves of the Jews? Anyway, the alleged exodus occurred in 1437 B.C. Genesis 15:13 stated that the Jews would be slaves for four hundred years but Exodus 12:40 states four hundred and thirty years.
These times and dates are false because the story of their slavery is false. If the Jews were slaves in Egypt, they couldn’t have left until after 1300 B.C., because they claimed they helped build a city of Rameses (Exodus 1:11). The name Rameses was not used in Egypt before 1300 B.C. so were they slaves for over five hundred years. Also, they lied and said that Abraham’s seed would be slaves. There is more than a hundred and thirty-seven year gap of time missing regarding this alleged exodus that never occurred.
Abraham had a mistress because Sarah didn’t have Isaac until latter. He met the Black Egyptians’ Hagar and they had children who would later become slaves to other Black Egyptians? I will prove, through circumstantial evidence, this to be false. What was a Jew doing being with an Egyptian? We have to look at the Koran again to see why it states he was not a Jew.
Abraham had two sets of kids, one from Sarah, and one from Harrah the Egyptian. We hear very little of Hagar’s kids, because they were mixed and Egyptian and the so-called Jews hated the Egyptian wealth and empire.
The next time we hear about the Black Jews is when they allegedly sold Joseph into slavery. The Jews lie and say the Ishmaelite black people sold their own descendant, Joseph, to the Midianites, who sold him to Hyksos’ rulers, not Egyptians (See Genesis 37:28-36). Jews selling Jews into slavery? That’s what the Bible lies about. The tribe of the Ishmaelites comes from Ishmael, who came from Hagar, the Black Egyptian, who had sex with a Jew that produced Ishmael. The white Semitic, Hyksos, ruled Egypt from 1783﷓1550.
Some people say the Hyksos were a multinational people. Some call them Phoenicians and Hurrians. They came from parts of Canaan. Hekataios of Abdera, writing at the end of the fourth century B.C., maintained that the Jewish tradition of the Exodus and the Greek traditions of the migrations of Danaos and Kadmos both came from the expulsion of the Hyksos.
In one version of the history, Manetho saw the first pharaoh of the eighteenth dynasty expelling the Hyksos. In another story, they are called Jews under their leader Moses. The Jewish historian Josephus treated the Hyksos and the Jews as identical. Josephus called the Hyksos their ancestors.
It’s widely known that the Hyksos introduced chariots into Egypt. Joseph rode a chariot in Egypt (Genesis 46:29). While Joseph was in Egypt he was under Hyksos’ rule, not Egyptian. Joseph was doing well in Egypt. It’s hard to consider him a slave to the Egyptian Potiphar (Genesis 39:1). He was made overseer under his “master’s” house, and had money to buy land for the pharaoh. In modern terms, Joseph would be called a house Negro, but he wasn’t that. And Joseph was even governor over land in Egypt (42:6). Joseph may have been sold as a slave in Egypt but didn’t remain a slave. Joseph’s family members came from Canaan (the same area of the Hyksos) voluntarily with the help and assistance of the pharaoh, who first thought they were spies.
After Joseph died he was embalmed like an Egyptian and placed in a coffin in Egypt (Genesis 50:26). Even though the Hyksos’ ruled over Egypt during Joseph’s lifetime, the Ethiopian empire still controlled some parts of Egypt.
The Bible states that a new kingdom arose in Egypt. That New Kingdom was the Blacks retaking their country from the Hyksos. “Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph” (Exodus 1:8). Maybe they didn’t know him because Joseph had died (Genesis 50:26). Only when this new kingdom comes up do we hear about Jews being slaves to the Black Egyptians.
They were not slaves to the Hyksos, whom the Jews also referred to as Egyptians. By studying the time when Jews were supposed to have been slaves in Egypt, their stay had to overlap with Hyksos and Egyptian kings. The new king of Egypt said, “Come let us deal wisely with them (Jews) lest they multiply... falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land” (Exodus 1:10).
Who were the Egyptian enemies during this time? This had to include and chiefly be the Hyksos, who they had just kicked out. The Hyksos certainly treated the Jews well by allowing Joseph’s family members to come in. I believe that the Jews were kicked out, right along with the Hyksos, and the above scripture (Exodus 1:10) backs this up. Egyptians wanted them out of the land. But the Bible contradicts itself, In Exodus 5:2 we read, “And Pharaoh said... neither will I let Israel go.” This is a contradiction and only one can be true. I believe the first quote because of all the history surrounding the story. If you consider a people your enemies, you would not want them living amongst you. The Bible itself pictures the Jews leaving Egypt in a military fashion, just like the Hyksos’ military left. The Bible states, “These are the journeys of the children of Israel, which went forth out of the land of Egypt with their armies” (Numbers 33:1). The Jewish military was kicked out right along with the Hyksos’ who kept Egyptians as slaves. You know you’re a good liar if you can convince a person you’re a victim when you were a villain — when you enslave, then claim you’re under slavery!
Another point I will reveal regarding the Jews not being slaves in Egypt in the manner they declare, is in their own book. The pharaoh ordered the Jews to make bricks out of straw (Exodus 5:7-18). The building with straw bricks was discontinued before the arrival of the Jews to Africa, according to the book, The Black Man of the Nile (p. 201). But I read a different version of this story from “Ancient Egyptian Materials and Industries” by A. Lucas and J.R. Harris state that: “The Egyptian practice of using straw in making bricks is mentioned in a papyrus of the new Kingdom…with the advent of stone, both tombs and temples, which previously had been built of sun-dried bricks, began to be constructed of the newer material, but the houses, not only of the poorer classes, but also those of the nobles and even the palaces of the Pharaohs, still continued to be made of brick, and it is for this reason that the houses and palaces have perished, while the tombs and temples remain” page 49-50. Ralph O. Muncaster wrote a booked titled Can Archaeology prove the Old Testament? states that “Some of the bricks at the Hebrew building sites were actually found to contain no straw”p.30.
I believe that I’ve given more than enough reasons not to believe and to doubt that the Jews were slaves for four hundred years in Egypt. The Egyptians had many slaves building their projects and most of them were from their own black kind.
After the Egyptians kicked out the Hyksos and Jews, thirty years later, the Egyptians completed its revenge by conquering Phoenicia, Canaan and other parts of the Middle East. The Hyksos had been thoroughly cured of their past arrogance. Phoenician rulers petitioned their pharaoh in the fawning language of slaves. “To the lord my king, the sun of the countries, your servant, your footstool... seven times I bow down.” And for many years after they kicked out the Hyksos, the Egyptian continued to be a major influence on the world. In 1408 B.C. they saved Athens from famine with a large shipment of grain.
All of the great Greek philosophers learned from Egyptian priests. Plato’s Republic was of Egyptian origin. Plato’s friends accused him of plagiarism Socrates said nothing new that the Egyptian’s had not already written in their temples and books.
I know that you have read a great deal from me, trying to prove that the Jews were not slaves in Egypt, and I hope you will believe me now. I will conclude with a brief recap that’s going to blow your mind.
How can Jews, the offspring of Shem, ever be slaves to the brothers of Canaan, who was cursed to be the Jew’s and European’s servants? It doesn’t add up. The Canaanites have been clearly misrepresented by the white Jews and historians. It was in fact, from the Canaanites (Phoenicians) script that written Hebrew was developed, as also the Aramaic, which largely displaced Hebrew. In all respects except religion, the Hebrews owed a great debt to the Black Canaanites. It seems likely that the Jews had begun to infiltrate Palestine for several centuries before the “expedition” under Joshua.
Jewish tribes were also living amid the swampy pastures in northeastern Egypt, having been given permission by a pharaoh descended from Semitic conquerors (the Hyksos) who regarded them as kinfolk. Under a new black pharaoh, they kicked out the Jews, along with the white Hyksos. After a period of time in the desert, the Israelites moved toward the land of Black Canaan. There was certainly a race war of fighting between the Black Canaanites and the white Jews. And we, as Black people, have been brainwashed to pick with the side of the white Jews for illegally occupying their land. It’s really no different than the English taking land from the Native Americans.
For a long time the two groups lived in separate areas of the land. It would be a mistake to suppose the land was conquered — the more accurate word is infiltrated. The bulk of the Book of Joshua may be described as an allegory. It represents all the “people” of God as making war upon the enemies of God and the complete extermination of our black brothers and sisters of every Canaanite. What actually happened was that a few cities were subdued and others were left alone. The Jews settled in the hills, which were easier to defend, while the Canaanites continued to occupy the plains, until over the course of time, the two peoples were merged, with the Israelites dominant. Only a traitor to his race would choose the side of the whites for having their land. The Jews produced nationalism by lying to themselves, claiming they were victims of slavery to Black Egyptians in order to take control over Palestine.
The Jews became victims again during Hitler’s evil and wrongful killing of innocent Jews. The Jews, this time, were legitimate in claiming themselves victims, but wrong in having the land of Canaan declared a Jewish state by the United Nations in 1948. The Arabs governments, who did agree to this, only did it because of the economic and military pressure of the West.
The Koran clearly states, “The evil one threatens you with poverty and bids you to conduct unseemly” (2:268). And in any court of law you can receive relief from an agreement if it was signed under duress.
Studying black history can be mind-blowing to those who have been turned into freaks by white supremacy. When you take a seal out of its natural state and train it to bounce a ball off its nose, you rob it of its knowledge of self. Now the animal serves your purpose. Now the seal does not know how to do for self. The lion that will jump through a fiery hoop, because on the other side you have a big fat steak for him, is a trained lion, not an educated lion. Education involves being able to bring out a greater expression of that which is already in us. Anything else would be like a trained freak. A freak is anything out of its natural state. It’s not natural for the black man to have a black body and a white head or a black skin and a white mask. But white supremacy and old Jewish tales turns us into that. Now you know why black history is attacked so viciously by religious groups and even by Uncle Tom and Tammy black ministers.
There are two more reasons why I disbelieve the Jewish exodus. I proved with a Bible quote that the Jews admitted they were an “army” (Exodus 12:51) when they left Egypt. Because they were an army that left with the Hyksos, which we know for sure was one hundred percent army; we must conclude that they all left together, not as slaves, but as illegal occupiers.
How could a nation of slaves take over Palestine (Canaan) in the military fashion that the Bible talks about? Josephus, the Jewish historian, says that, “The next day, the tide was fanned by a west wind, and deposited Egyptian arms at the Hebrews’ camp” (Josephus: The Essential Writings, Paul L. Maier, p. 57). But nowhere in Exodus do we hear what Josephus wrote about. The Bible states that, “The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone” (Exodus l5: 5). They couldn’t have received Egyptian weapons that sank into the bottom of the ocean. Therefore, they already had weapons before they went across the Red Sea. “The Lord did bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt by their armies” (Exodus 12:5l). When the word “army” came out of their mouth it was the equivalent of a Freudian slip of saying something you were actually trying to conceal .How else could the Jews be careless with the handling of their documents?

Notes: 1. A religious teacher told me the Egyptians changed their minds and wanted the Jews to remain because they needed people to work cause all of their first-born sons were killed. This defies logic. The Egyptian had just gone through ten plagues (leprosy excluded). If the Egyptians knew that by keeping the Jews in Israel they were suffering plagues then the death of their firstborn, the next worst thing would be complete annilation. The Egyptians would done just the opposite and let the Jews go.
2. I have discovered on the Internet an aspect of the Exodus story that Moses could of stolen from Canaanite theology. Professor Greg Herrick states that: Some “themes can be seen to be running through Yahweh’s defeat of the Egyptian army as expressed poetically by Moses in Exodus 15:1-18. Instead of Yahweh competing with the sea (yamm) as baal does, he is competing against the Egyptian armies. In this case he resolves the conflict-that is, creates order from chaos-with a resounding victory over his enemy for Baal, namely Mot, so it is with Yahweh. After the defeat of the Egyptians he too will face future enemies (12-14), but instead of defeat like mot, he will surely gain victory. After complete victory has been accomplished, Yahweh will establish his inheritance on a mountain and there will be a sanctuary for him. Baal’s dwelling place on mt Sapan and the palace he so desired. From these similarities it appears that Moses has the structure of the Baal myth or a very similar tradition is in mind as he writes”.
3. Josephus only defense for saying that Moses didn’t have leprosy was that he wouldn’t of wrote against it if he had it. Well a lot of prominent biblical scholars claim that Moses didn’t write the book of Leviticus. William Neil wrote “ The book of Leviticus in effect consist of a collection of civil and religious regulations, some of which may indeed come from the time, and perhaps from the mind of Moses, but most of which represent the current practice of over 8 centuries later”.

Fighting the Amalekites and Canaanites while they were still in the wilderness? (Numbers 14:39﷓45). A wilderness doesn’t produce swords. “Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword” (Exodus 17:13).
In my opinion, they had swords before they were expelled involuntary out of Egypt. How else could Moses have control over “a portion of the country called Lower Egypt” See Strabo, a pagan historian in Geography book XVI & XVII.
I close, for the second time, leaving you with a Jewish triple paradox to consider. First, the Jews said the Egyptians wanted them out of their land because they might join their enemies (Exodus 1:10). Secondly, the Jews said the king of Egypt didn’t want Israel to go (Exodus 5:20). Thirdly, the Jews said the king of Egypt changed his mind only after all of Egypt’s first born son’s died (Exodus 13:15; 14:5). These three points contradict each other. Before there was any plague or threat of a plague, Egypt wanted Jews out of their country; therefore the first point contradicts the third. The second and third points contradict themselves so clearly it doesn’t need an explanation. There’s no way this triple paradox can be explained with any logic at all.

WHO WHERE THE HYKSOS?

The following questions and answers were taken from Dr. Yosef ben﷓Jochannan’s Black Man of the Nile.
Q. What did Flavius Josephus say about the Hyksos from Asia, who invaded Egypt in approximately 1675 B.C.E. (Before Common Era)?
A. Josephus, the Hebrew or Jewish historian, paraphrased high﷓priest Manetho’s depiction of the “people of an ignoble birth...” The Hyksos, so-called Semitic peoples as a “Different race to the Egyptians”. He left us the proof in his work, against Apion, as he quoted the following from Manetho’s History of Egypt.

“We had formerly a king whose name was Amenophis. In his time it came to pass, I know not how, that God was displeased with us, and here came up from the east in a strange manner men of an ignoble race, who had the confidence to invade our country, and easily subdued it by their power without battle. And when they had our rulers in their hands they burnt our cities, and demolished our temples to the Gods, and inflicted every kind of barbarity upon the inhabitants, slaying some, and reducing the wives and children of others to a state of slavery. At length they made one of themselves king, whose name was Salatis; he lived at Memphis and rendered both upper and lower regions of Egypt Tributary, and stationed garrisons in places which were best adopted for the purpose. But he directed his attention principally to the eastern frontier, for he regarded with suspicion the increasing power of the Assyrians, who he foresaw would one day undertake an invasion of his kingdom... He collected tribute to pay his troops, and exercise his soldiers in order to strike terror into foreigners. Some say they were Arabians. This people were thus denominated shepherd kings, and their descendants retained possession of Egypt during a period of 511 years.”

It is to be noted that the Hyksos was called an ignoble race... by the Africans of Egypt; not a “Semitic race” as implied by western professors. Also, that they were fatally illiterate and intolerant of the indigenous African people of high culture of the Nile valley. Equally, they had no apparent understanding of the philosophical concepts taught in the African religion of the Osirica, found when they arrived in Egypt. Yet we have been taught they had the same Semitic race and civilization. Africans spoke of them as invaders, and as Arabians, not as Semitic peoples of the east. Of course, not even Caucasians or Indo-European Aryans was mentioned.
Q. What did the Jewish historian, Flavius Josephus, say about Manetho’s reference to Pharaoh Amenophis and the “...Unclean people...” (The Hyksos)?
A. Josephus quoted Manetho’s History of Egypt in one passage of his own book against Apion, as follows:

“Manetho again says: After this Amenophis returned from Ethiopia with a great force, Rameses also, his son, with other forces and encountering the shepherds and unclean people, they defeated them and slew multitudes of them, and pursued them to the bounds of Syria.”

What we have just read in the remarks of Flavius Josephus is rather startling evidence; in fact, evidence that incriminates each and every “modern Africanist.” Here is more ample proof that the Africans of Egypt and those of Ethiopia maintained very close ties, even to the point of being united allies against all foreigners from Asia and Europe. These ties couldn’t be maintained without equally being amalgamated with their fellow Africans of Nubia in every human endeavor possible.
Q. Who initiated the insurrection against the Hyksos in Egypt?
A. The following quotation was extracted from the testimony of Aahmes, son of Abana, a descendant of Sequenen﷓Ra (Prince of Thebes), who started the nationalist uprising against the Hyksos during the eighteenth dynasty.

“I will tell you, o allye people, I will inform you of all the honors which came to me. I was presented with gold seven times in the presence of the whole land, male and female slaves likewise.”

Gold given to a soldier in Egypt was one of the highest honors the state could pay. Aahmes is in all of the military campaigns as a naval man. His service record caused him to reach the rank of commander of a Nile fleet, where many of his greatest naval feats were accomplished, including the capture of one of the Hyksos chiefs beyond the south of the first cataract. Aahmes also had conquest over Palestine and in Assyria.
The evidence is clear that when the Jews left with the Hyksos, some went into Syria and some crossed water. Now if you had a group of young men running from the police, all of them wouldn’t run in the same direction? Weapons and chariots found in the sea can’t all be attributed to the pharaoh drowning, like they claim in the Bible, but also due to other battles the Egyptian navy fought.
It’s also interesting to note that the Egyptians had more gold in Ethiopia when they kicked out the Hyksos. I believe when the Hyksos and the Jews retreated they looted Egypt of their gold. The exodus was a myth and folklore, along with two other lies the Jews told regarding Africans in the Bible.
Q. What about the African invasion of Palestine stated in II Chronicles 17:2, of the Hebrew Torah or Old Testament of the Christians?
A. In Hebrew or Jewish mythology is a story of an African invasion of Palestine from Egypt. The following came from the stylus or pen of one Haribu historian and mythologist. It alludes to an African invasion of Palestine in the fifth year of Rehoboan’s rule over Palestine from his throne in Jerusalem. Exaggerating the historical facts totally out of proportion and without the slightest possibility of its truthfulness, the Hebrew historian mythologist wrote that Pharaoh “Sheshanq:”

“...came up against Jerusalem with twelve hundred chariots, and three score thousand horsemen, and the people were without number that came with him. And he took away the treasuries of the house of the lord, the treasures of the king’s house, he took away all.”

Needless to say, the Africans of the Egyptian and Nubian empire at this time in history did not need one﷓tenth of the soldiers and chariots mentioned by the writer in order to take tiny Palestine as their colony, much less to march on such a little nothing of a country with “people... who were without number.” One must concede that the ancient Hebrews were some of the best dramatists.
The second of many other lies can be found in the Book of Isaiah.
Q. What is it about Pharaoh Piankhi that so-called “Semites” resent even today in the twenty-first century?
A. Another reason to suppress African and Black studies in the educational institutions of the United States. Because Pharaoh Taharqa (the Hebrew’s holy Torah’s Tirhakah c. 690﷓664 B.C.), the second-to-the-last of the Ethiopian pharaohs, who ruled over Egypt, Nubia, Meroes, and Kush from 751 to 653 B.C., joined forces with the so-called Semites (Jews) of Palestine under the reign of King Hezekiah of Judah (Judaea) against Sennacherib and the Assyrians, and turned the tide of the war in saving both Palestine and Egypt from the invading Assyrians.

This is mentioned in Isaiah 37:36, also in Herodotus’ History, book 11. “There is an obvious fact here that the blacks had to save the Semites from annihilation by the Assyrians. Yet, the treachery of the Jewish king Hezekiah of Judah, forced his black allies and their commander, Pharaoh Taharqa (sometimes mistaken for Piankhi), to withdraw in haste from Palestine when the Jews failed to hold back the Assyrians on their side of the military line; thus allowing Ashurbanipal, who had replaced the defeated Sennacherib as leader of the Assyrians.”
The point is, that the Jews misled us into believing that they defeated the Assyrians with no help from the Egyptians. The Jews didn’t defeat the Assyrians. They incorrectly state that “then the angel of the lord went forth and smote the camp of the Assyrians... they were all dead corpses.” (Isaiah 37:36).

Also look at Luke 4:27 “And there were many in Israel with leprosy in the time of Elisha the prophet”. Elisha lived in the 9th century just a couple of hundred years away from Moses. Pliny was right to say leprosy was epidemic in Egypt and apparently from the NT it was in Israel. Mantheo was making an outrageous statement against Moses.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back