$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Michael Jordan a boon for Bobcats

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Michael Jordan has had little time to consider the significance of being the first ex-player to buy an NBA team and just the second black majority owner.

The realities of what he's taken on with the Charlotte Bobcats, on and off the court, have given him little time to reflect in what he calls his "shot of a lifetime."

"Once we've gotten to the point where we've turned this around and it's proved to be successful, then it'll be far more gratifying than just being a stat," Jordan told The Associated Press on Friday. "Someone who is the first to do it and doesn't succeed, that to me is not intriguing."

Can Mike turn this Team around into contenders in the next few years ???

Can he make them profitable is the question.. He needs a draw.. A marquee player to build the bobcat brand around. Utah has never won anything.. Neither has Dallas.. But they are profitable because of the pursuit itself.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

JORDAN and the BobCats

Based on the following, I think Michael and coach Brown will pull it off

"I've always wanted to own a team," Jordan said. "The bonus is it's in Charlotte, N.C. It's where I grew up, North Carolina. It seemed like everything lined up, all the stars lined up, and it was just a matter of diving in and making it work."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5716151&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back