Black Spirituality Religion : Join us! BlackRoots Science Group Discussions!

Oasis

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 16, 2012
Black Roots Science Classes and Conference Calls Every Saturday and Sunday!

Greetings brothers and sisters, kings and queens....

With this forum being one of the initial planting sites for the ancestral wisdom that became the book entitled, "Blackroots Science".... It's only fitting to invite everyone on this forum to come out and get involved with our discussion on the information brought forth to us by the initiated elders of the Tswana tribe. We have weekly classes located in Atlanta, Ga every Saturday evening from 7p.m. to 9:30. We also have conference calls every Sunday night from 7 to 9:30. The details of the classes are in the attached flyer. The details for the conference call are as follows:

DIAL IN NUMBER: 641-715-3865
PIN CODE: 985243#

We ask you to come with open hearts and minds. It'd be best for those who decide to come to have previous knowledge of the topic. Even if you may disagree with it or don't fully understand it... don't just sit on it.... come out and let your voice be heard. We'd all benefit greatly from hearing your experiences and thoughts.
The book can be found on slideshare.com thru a basic google search of the books name and it can be downloaded for FREE or it can be ordered from blackrootscience.com. Even if you haven't read the book, still come out with your mindset geared towards building, unity, and getting questions answered...

Peace and Divine Unity

12604730_1299400676740508_810844468088705763_o.jpg

I also forgot to mention that we have a FB page where we build as well... Not that I want to promote FB.... But any group news or information will always be available there... Just search for Blackroots Science in Groups... Very large group...

We'd like to have a bigger presence over here... That's the reason for the initial post. I know BRS received a lot of love on this forum. This is the place where brother afrikanroots actually began posting his information. We're searching for like-minded brothers and sisters who would like to build communities.... online and off. We need your help. Come out and be heard!

Why not consider applying for our Study Group Forums, as well?

https://destee.com/forums/#study-group-forums.198

We do have Blackroots members on board.

I also forgot to mention that we have a FB page where we build as well... Not that I want to promote FB.... But any group news or information will always be available there... Just search for Blackroots Science in Groups... Very large group...

We'd like to have a bigger presence over here... That's the reason for the initial post. I know BRS received a lot of love on this forum. This is the place where brother afrikanroots actually began posting his information. We're searching for like-minded brothers and sisters who would like to build communities.... online and off. We need your help. Come out and be heard!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back