Destee Network : JOIN US AS WE TAKE BACK WHAT IS ALREADY OURS!!!

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by Goddess Auset333, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    The Thoughts Of Black Men- (Only For Men)
    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/thethought sofblkmen

The Thoughts Of Black Men & Family- (For the entire family)
    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/thethought sofblkmenfamily

JOIN US AS WE TAKE BACK WHAT IS ALREADY OURS!!!

This is Teeee, it is a great honor to have the privilage to introduce to you our next level, in the assignment God has on my LIFE.

We just "OPENED" another e-group called "The Thoughts Of Black Men & Family"- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/thethought sofblkmenfamily

Where the entire family can "JOIN", which means I am asking "YOU" to come and join this family and that we take back what is already OURSSSSSSSSS! !!!...Our families, our children, our morals, our health, our FINANCESSSSSSSS! !!

For you cannot do it BY YOURSELFFFFFFFF! !!! And that you are not ALONEEEEEEEE! !!

Oh there is a DIFFERENCE in just an online GROUP, why because alot these group is NOT REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT YOUUUUUUU!!! Okay, ok, let me give you a better understanding, because if your life has not changed for the BETTER, if you still have HATE IN YOUR HEART, if you are still alone after you body has been in everybody's BED...

If you are in fear and afraid of your own PEOPLE, and you are bitter rotten to the COREEEEE, then what is your PURPOSEEEEEEEE! !! HUH!!! If you don't know where your CHILDREN ARE, and what they are DOINGGGGG then "PLEASE" TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY you think this is the place for YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU U!!!

Oh I am TALKIN TO YOUUUUU!!! Because outside your door LIFE & DEATH is waiting for YOU. Outside there are KILLERS WAITING TO TAKE YOU
    OUTTTTTTTT!! ! Outside your door children are lost, they don't know who there FATHER IS, and WOMEN ARE LEAVING BABIES ON THE DOORSTEPS OF OTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRS! !!!..(ARE YOU HEARING ME)

And then, and then there are just tooo many of us WHO DON'T KNOW WHO THEY AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE, why, why, because there is a lack of knowledge, there is no PATIENTS, there is no strength in YOUR ABILITYYYYYYYYYYY. So what do "YOU" do about it!! What change have you done to save your LIFE...and the ones that you set and example FORRRRRRRR!! !!....ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEE! !!!

Because TOMORROW IS "NOT" PROMISED TO YOUUUUUUUU.. .Only what you do today counts. TO MANY BLACKS ARE DYING FOR NO REASONNNNNN. .Okay, ok let me warn you this opportunity is not waiting for when you decide to come near DEATH TO DO SOMETHINGGGGGG. .And..and, WE ARE NOT PEGGING YOU TO JOIN US EITHERRRRRRRRRRRRRR .

Why because we should not have to lower ourself to get you BACK ON TRACK!! You already KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW it's TIME!! Leave your hate and your bitterness at the DOOOOR!!!

Leave your LUST in YOUR SEX SITESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS...And COME..And COME MAKE A DIFFERENCE.. COME EXPERIENCE THE CHANGE...AND GET WHAT IS ALREADY YOURS!!!

Come join this family, so we men can be more of a help to each other, and that we together we KILL HATE and DIVISION, and POVERTY and SICKNESS amoung us. For in this hour is "NOT" the time for you to be ignorant and turn our backs, this is not the time for your traditional excuses.

Why because we are dying, we are locked up, our children don't KNOW WHO YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEE and where you came from!! There is no "HOPE",
    there is no "DIRECTION", and there is NO IMPORTANCEEEEEEEEE to your
    LIFEEEEEEEEE! !!

Listen, listen you can sit there and pretend it's not happening, you can sit there and still let your "PRIDE" rule your LIFE into destruction that it's in..

BUT YOU NOW HAVE A WAY OUTTTTT, YOU HAVE A CHOICEEEE, and there is
    someone who cares-FOR REALLLLLLLLLLL! !! Don't you fall for the "TRICK", don't let the lack of knowledge in "YOU" cause you "DEATH", cause "YOU" HATE and BITTERNESSS. ..(ARE YOU HEARING ME)

Okay, okay this is our time to GET IT RIGHTTTTTTT! ! But I am telling you, if we don't do something "NOW" it is going to get worst. AND IT'S OUR FAULT IF WE DON'T CHANGE ITTTTT!!

We now have our "MEN" group that is now over the 1000 mark world wide, We now have our own TV & Video Internet Production Company. We have our own Travel Company..And we are making the difference in the lives of our people.

So come HOME and join us.Teeeee

2. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    link isn't working
    :qqb008:

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved, whenever we try to access a link, and we can not, always look for space/gaps in the link, close them and then try to access them.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thethoughtsofblkmenfamily
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thethoughtsofblkmen Click Accept

I have closed the spaces/gap in the above link, please try again.

At the second link above, you will need to click on ACCEPT in order to see the below and more. The brother email address is in the below message.

BEFORE JOINING THIS GROUP"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this Generation that we are living in now, we are looking like "MEN"on the outside, but on the INSIDE!!! there is Hate, and there is jealousy, and envy!! There is DIVISON, and Bitterness, and Shame, and a whole lot of miss understanding of who we ARE!!! among the body and in the minds of "MEN"!! And there is a "CRY" and a need for "HELP" hidden in our morals and in our PRIDE!! AND WE HAVE BEEN AND LOOKED IN THE WRONG PLACES!!And WE ARE IN TROUBLEEEEE!!!!

For "The Thoughts Of Black Men Group" Aim and purpose is to break the tradition in which we are living in now!!! To destroy Division and low self esteem. To give back which was lost in our hearts and minds today. To create and organize "UNITY" by giving an understanding in LOVE, in Wisdom, and knowledge!!! BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!! Come and share your thoughts and experence's to touch and save the lives of others. "Why" Because A MIND AND A LIFE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!!!!..And we have "WASTED" ENOUGH!!!...

"Tee" [email protected]