Destee Network : Join the Yacub 7 Ali New Negro Sun Worship Movement

biggerthomasjr

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 29, 2007
His name is Yacub 7 Ali. He announced the 1st National Curfew for Whytes will begin June 21st, 2007 - the 1st day of Summer. Whytes across the nation (supremacist, nationalist, liberals & conservatives) express fear and anger at the prophet & scientist's Yacub 7 Ali teachings. They seek to disprove them as untrue and a hoax, but don't have the research to discredit. The Center for Disease Control IS recomending whites wear additional sun screen around blacks and people of color they fear are Yacub 7 Ali Sun Worshipers.

In advance of the National Curfew, yesterday, Ali's group, in hopes of promoting the science to non black sun worshipers who want to learn the science and participate in regulating whytes when the curfew starts, published "How to Give Whites Skin Cancers."
national_curfew_for_whites_smaller.JPG

I am a Yacub 7 Ali Sun Worshiper who practices aggressively absorbing and radiating ultraviolet light onto the skin of whytes giving them carcinomas, sarcomas & melanomas.

Read my experience of setting a whyte woman on fire, last week, while riding the bus.

The Yacub 7 Ali organization is actively hiring scientists for research and product development. Requirements include experience in dermatology and environmental science.

email: employment@yacub7ali.org

There will be a promotion when the National Curfew begins offering participants 1 penny for each whyte person they spblotchen (give skin cncer to) or try to spblotchen.

Yacub 7 does not promote worshipping publicly before whytes or acknowledging that you are a sun worshipper. They are not suppose to know who you are or identify anyone for spblotchening them.

I burn whytes at work, on the bus and in school (college).

Although the CDC is refusing to report it, for fear of spreading the panic, since introducing the science, the national skin cancer rate surged in the last quarter of 2006 and the first quarter of 2007.

Support the movement.

"And then there was Bigger #4, whose only law was death," Richard Wright (Native Son).

Join or support.

biggerthomasjr@usa.com

BiggerThomasJr ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

Thank you for sharing your movement with us, but please, don't make duplicate posts (spam us).

I've deleted the others, and will allow this one to stay in our Web Site Promotion Forum.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Hi and thanks

Destee said:
BiggerThomasJr ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

Thank you for sharing your movement with us, but please, don't make duplicate posts (spam us).

I've deleted the others, and will allow this one to stay in our Web Site Promotion Forum.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Destee, Hi and thank you. Sorry. I didn't mean to break the site rules. I was trying to max the reach. Thanx 2ce . I'm happy to be a part of the community.

oldsoul said:
Is this the same biggerthomasjr aka kirkland perkins aka Waldorf Carathers with the numerous blogs, etc promoting the 2007 Sexiest & Hardest Ghetto Black Male Felon competition and other "target Black males" stuff?
hi oldsoul, waldorf carathers is a journalist, kirkland perkins is the editor of the ghetto bragging rights competitions. i have never met either of them personally. i joined the sun worship movement last year and am very familiar with Carather's writing.

he covered and published the jennifer ross / michael thorpe murder trial in savannah, ga last year. he is the one who uncovered ross' ancestors were slave owners and inflamed the community saying she deserved to die b/c her parents failed to pay their reparations.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back