Destee Network : Join the Yacub 7 Ali New Negro Sun Worship Movement

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by biggerthomasjr, May 30, 2007.

1. biggerthomasjr

biggerthomasjr Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    His name is Yacub 7 Ali. He announced the 1st National Curfew for Whytes will begin June 21st, 2007 - the 1st day of Summer. Whytes across the nation (supremacist, nationalist, liberals & conservatives) express fear and anger at the prophet & scientist's Yacub 7 Ali teachings. They seek to disprove them as untrue and a hoax, but don't have the research to discredit. The Center for Disease Control IS recomending whites wear additional sun screen around blacks and people of color they fear are Yacub 7 Ali Sun Worshipers.

In advance of the National Curfew, yesterday, Ali's group, in hopes of promoting the science to non black sun worshipers who want to learn the science and participate in regulating whytes when the curfew starts, published "How to Give Whites Skin Cancers."
    [​IMG]

I am a Yacub 7 Ali Sun Worshiper who practices aggressively absorbing and radiating ultraviolet light onto the skin of whytes giving them carcinomas, sarcomas & melanomas.

Read my experience of setting a whyte woman on fire, last week, while riding the bus.

The Yacub 7 Ali organization is actively hiring scientists for research and product development. Requirements include experience in dermatology and environmental science.

email: [email protected]

There will be a promotion when the National Curfew begins offering participants 1 penny for each whyte person they spblotchen (give skin cncer to) or try to spblotchen.

Yacub 7 does not promote worshipping publicly before whytes or acknowledging that you are a sun worshipper. They are not suppose to know who you are or identify anyone for spblotchening them.

I burn whytes at work, on the bus and in school (college).

Although the CDC is refusing to report it, for fear of spreading the panic, since introducing the science, the national skin cancer rate surged in the last quarter of 2006 and the first quarter of 2007.

Support the movement.

"And then there was Bigger #4, whose only law was death," Richard Wright (Native Son).

Join or support.

[email protected]

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    BiggerThomasJr ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

Thank you for sharing your movement with us, but please, don't make duplicate posts (spam us).

I've deleted the others, and will allow this one to stay in our Web Site Promotion Forum.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
  4. biggerthomasjr

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi and thanks

Destee, Hi and thank you. Sorry. I didn't mean to break the site rules. I was trying to max the reach. Thanx 2ce . I'm happy to be a part of the community.

5. biggerthomasjr

Ratings:
    +2
    hi oldsoul, waldorf carathers is a journalist, kirkland perkins is the editor of the ghetto bragging rights competitions. i have never met either of them personally. i joined the sun worship movement last year and am very familiar with Carather's writing.

he covered and published the jennifer ross / michael thorpe murder trial in savannah, ga last year. he is the one who uncovered ross' ancestors were slave owners and inflamed the community saying she deserved to die b/c her parents failed to pay their reparations.

6. David Mills

David Mills New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    A warning about "biggerthomasjr"...

Greetings, Destee. I’m afraid “biggerthomasjr” is trying to use this forum to spread an Internet hoax. Please do a Google search for “Yacub 7 Ali hoax” and read what I’ve written about this the past couple of weeks on my blog.

OldSoul is correct: “Bigger Thomas Jr.” and “Kirkland Perkins” and “Waldorf Carathers” (as well as “Christopher Felon” and “St. Nicolas Thief” and “Chicken George” and “Shakespeare Johnson” and many others) are all names used by whoever’s behind this hoax. It began with the creation of the “Svengali Media” website last November.

Since then, a few other websites were launched through the same IP address (jewelryn*gger.com; americanpatriate.com; yacub7ali.org). Then a number of blogs were set up (one apiece on services such as Blogger, Wordpress, Digg and Reddit) to drive traffic to those sites.

The hoaxster also set up one MySpace page and one Facebook page. No friends, no photos. Just links to the Svengali Media/Yacub 7 Ali sites. In April, he set up an account on Yahoo! Answers under the name “jewelryn*gger,” just to post questions that included links to svengalimedia.com.

Why is someone going to all this trouble?

The purpose of this hoax seems to be to convince white people (gullible white people) that there’s a black group on the Web devoted to celebrating the murders of white people by black criminals. This is a bad guy, trying to stir up trouble by making black people look evil.

That’s why I’m surprised to see him posting in a black forum. For months he’s been posting in largely white forums, including a neo-Nazi forum, capitalizing on white people’s outrage over the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom in Knoxville.

Sorry to lay so much on you, Destee… but you had a feeling already, from his cross-posting, that this guy was “spamming” you. He’s doing more than that. He’s trolling, and he’s scamming.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    David Mills ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I did visit your site, and read the information you had there. Though i'm not really sure what's going on, i'm glad you've joined to shed more light on the situation.

Since BiggerThomasJr is here, a Member, maybe he'll respond to your allegations.

BiggerThomasJr ... what say you? ... Are you using us (this forum) to spread hate and lies?

:heart:

Destee

8. biggerthomasjr

Ratings:
    +2
    Consider the source is the Undercoverblackman

Hate & Lies? Nope: Love & Truth.

Hi Destee, nope my membership here is only to inform and educate blacks of Yacub 7 Ali's new science.

Blacks maintain the ability to direct ultraviolet light. While Yacub 7 Ali has demonstrated this to some, the science is intellectually discernable by all.

NOTE: David Mills is not discussing the science as it relates to melanin and ultraviolet light. He's not doing this because he can't. He doesn't know anything melanin or ultraviolet light. The science is simple, logical and prove(able). Eumelanin is abundant and absorbed in the skin, hair and eyes of blacks. Yacub 7's science teaches blacks another aspect of this equation: how to direct that which has been absorbed.

I personally think it is one of the greatest discoveries of our time.

Other than the fact that he's not black yet presents himself as a vanguard of black causes, I am not sure what David Mills' obsession calling this man's religion and beliefs a hoax.

9. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Have you guys met?

10. David Mills

David Mills New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    In the first place, I'm black...

... though you can't really tell from this picture.

Secondly, if you really want to know what "Bigger Thomas, Jr." and the whole Yacub 7 Ali thing are all about, check out this neo-Nazi discussion board from mid-April, when "Bigger" showed up to instigate...