Black Astrology : join the Taurus club

Right off-hand, I can tell you that I am not as much of a "wanderer" that I used to be - wandering in travel, higher learning, philosophically wandering, and the like.

I have become more practical in said affairs. I can be patient, warm, and persistent at times, and definitely self-indulgent and greedy, especially when the little security I value is threatened.

That about sums it up.

KWABENA

Right off-hand, I can tell you that I am not as much of a "wanderer" that I used to be - wandering in travel, higher learning, philosophically wandering, and the like.

I have become more practical in said affairs. I can be patient, warm, and persistent at times, and definitely self-indulgent and greedy, especially when the little security I value is threatened.

That about sums it up.

KWABENA

Being that Taurus has to do with what one can see, touch taste and smell, I would say that your 9th house has to do with your wanting to experience tangible results, in terms of education and the higher mind, even where travel is concerend.

My 12th house is Taurus. The 12th house is the house where many things are hidden from us but we experience them when pieces of our sub conscious begins to come up. I won't get to deep into that because it would turn into a lengthy explanation, right now I gotta run but I will be back.

Astrologer4U

Being that Taurus has to do with what one can see, touch taste and smell, I would say that your 9th house has to do with your wanting to experience tangible results, in terms of education and the higher mind, even where travel is concerend.

My 12th house is Taurus. The 12th house is the house where many things are hidden from us but we experience them when pieces of our sub conscious begins to come up. I won't get to deep into that because it would turn into a lengthy explanation, right now I gotta run but I will be back.

Astrologer4U

When you put it like that, it does make sense. I link [formal] Education with my career, and ensure that in both, I experience tangible results.

This is moreso the case today than it was several years ago. The more responsible I become as a person, the more this will continue to be the case.

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back