• Warmhearted and loving
• Persistent and determined
• Placid and security loving

Taurus Negative Traits

• Jealous and possessive
• Resentful and inflexible
• Self-indulgent and greedy

Taurus Likes: permanency, stability, luxury, comfort, pleasure and good food

Taurus Dislikes: disruption, being rushed, being indoors, being pushed too hard and any break in routine.

Is there anything about the Taurus that you like and yet lack in character? Or, is there anything about the Taurus that you possess, and would like to rid yourself of the behavior characteristic?

It can be done, even if you have no Taurus characteristics, if you know of any that you like, you can take on those characteristics and make them a part of you, if, they are not a part of you yet. All one needs to do is go to ones chart and look for where Taurus, Venus or the second house is located.

Astrologer4U

Sex, Money And Food
Nature, Routine And Basics
I Like Things Predictable​

Taurus Positive Traits

Patient and reliable
• Warmhearted and loving

Taurus Negative Traits

• Jealous and possessive

Taurus Likes: permanency, stability, luxury, comfort, pleasure and good food

Taurus Dislikes: disruption, being rushed, being indoors, being pushed too hard and any break in routine.

Is there anything about the Taurus that you like and yet lack in character? Or, is there anything about the Taurus that you possess, and would like to rid yourself of the behavior characteristic?

It can be done, even if you have no Taurus characteristics, if you know of any that you like, you can take on those characteristics and make them a part of you, if, they are not a part of you yet. All one needs to do is go to ones chart and look for where Taurus, Venus or the second house is located.

Astrologer4U

I DATED A OLDER TAURUS GENTLEMAN BEFORE AND THEY ARE SOME LOVING FOLKS, BUT THAT'S IT. NOT TOO MUCH ABOUT A TAURUS I REALLY FEEL COMPELED TO EMULATE INTO MY PERSONALITY. I DON'T HAVE ANY PROMINENT TAURUS TRAITS IN MY CHART. HOWEVER, I DO ADMIRE THE POSITIVE TRAITS OF A TAURUS.

I DATED A OLDER TAURUS GENTLEMAN BEFORE AND THEY ARE SOME LOVING FOLKS, BUT THAT'S IT. NOT TOO MUCH ABOUT A TAURUS I REALLY FEEL COMPELED TO EMULATE INTO MY PERSONALITY. I DON'T HAVE ANY PROMINENT TAURUS TRAITS IN MY CHART. HOWEVER, I DO ADMIRE THE POSITIVE TRAITS OF A TAURUS.

I can say for sure from the Taureans I know, they are very practical and security-conscious.

Negatively, they are not very active or energetic, but always manage to get the job done.

KWABENA

The Fourth House
House of Family and Home

The Fourth House is commonly referred to as the House of Home. When we think of home, we think of that place where we put down our roots. We lay our foundation and plant ourselves firmly into the Earth, as it were. One day, we will return to that very same Earth. The Fourth House brings things full circle by also addressing old age, endings and our final resting place.
Much of the emphasis of the Fourth House, however, is on the concept of home. By laying down roots, we make a home for ourselves, or more specifically, the self. It's worth noting that in addition to the external home (all the bricks and mortar around us), we have really brought the essential self home. 'I'm home.' The words themselves have a peaceful ring to them. The self is now centered, grounded, one and at peace with the Earth. We seek to come home both physically and psychically, for ourselves and for those we love. By creating home, we create a meeting place, a sanctuary, a sacred place for ourselves and for others.

In our home, we integrate the self with all that has come before us and helped to shape what we are today. We create a domestic space which comforts and nurtures us and serves to keep safe those we love. Also important here are family history, cultural and societal norms, and ways of being. All of these are ruled by the Fourth House, as are our ancestry, roots and heritage. These qualities are brought 'home' through us and integrated into the place we call home.

Helping to create the home we make are our parents, for it is they who greatly nurture and shape our being. Therefore, the Fourth House can also be thought of as the House of the Mother, the Parent or the Nurturer.

Looking at things from a strictly tangible point of view, we can see that the Fourth House also encompasses physical structures (houses) and real estate. The Fourth House represents family, history and traditions. All of these contribute to the process of becoming a true, actualized and individualized self. This is how we come home.

Taurus Positive Traits

• Patient and reliable
• Warmhearted and loving

Taurus Negative Traits

• Jealous and possessive

Free2b_me, your 4th house is ruled by Taurus, what do you make of that?

Astrologer4U

I can say for sure from the Taureans I know, they are very practical and security-conscious.

Negatively, they are not very active or energetic, but always manage to get the job done.

KWABENA

NINTH HOUSE: This is the House of
THE PHILOSOPHICAL & THE FOREIGN...
how you seek the meaning & purpose of Life through: philosophy, religion, higher learning, spirituality, mysticism, inner vision, journeys of the mind, psychic attunement, taking the long view, seeing history and the present from a higher perspective, a sense of humour, observing and connecting widely-divergent ideas and opinions;
how you learn about life and its diversity through: study of foreign ideas or foreign cultures or religions, travelling to foreign lands, encounters with foreign people and their differring viewpoints, tolerance of foreign races, cultures, religions, or traditions.

Taurus Positive Traits

• Patient and reliable
• Warmhearted and loving

Taurus Negative Traits

• Jealous and possessive

Kwabena, your 9th house is ruled by Taurus, what do you make of that?

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back