Black People : Join the fight and sign the Petition of my fellow brother Bailey gunned down execution style by poli

I signed and shared to Facebook. Peace!

Thank you brother Omowalejabali you support is humblely well taken this only the beginning i will be in touch
i have some stuff to share on where we at and what direction we headed in....

http://www.change.org/petitions/mem...murder-of-dewayne-bailey-by-police-officers-2

MEMPHIS POLICE DEPARTMENT: INVESTIGATE THE SHOOTING MURDER OF DEWAYNE BAILEY BY POLICE OFFICERS
OJcpBKesXnmqJGq-320x240-cropped.jpg

He was one of my fellow brothers who went down in Memphis, he was truely executed
style, he was one of the strong brothers who very mission was against police corruption

Dewayne Bailey was shot and murdered by Memphis Police Officers on May 8,2012. News articles and other information states Mr.Bailey tried to run over a Memphis Police Officer which is false. Mr. Bailey was in a public store parking lot asleep with the car running. Someone observe that and contacted local police. While attempting to awake Mr.Bailey he awoke suddenly and was startle.It is stated that Mr.Bailey exited the vehicle and started to become physical with the officers however it is also
states Mr.Bailey got back into his vehicle and proceded to drag a police officer making three white officers shoot Mr. Bailey 32 times and one black officer that's states "I DID NOT FEAR FOR MY LIFE SO I DIDN'T SHOOT".

PLEASE SIGN this Petition in effort to help stop the brutal attack on black men by the way of the badge known as police and help the cause of our mission !

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Signed it.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back