Black People : Johnny Cochran: Have you noticed?

Ralfa'il

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 25, 2005
Have you noticed that in all these little biographies they're doing on brutha Johnny, they NEVER mention his comming to the aid of Reginald Denny?

Reginald Denny was that white truck-driver that got socked in the head durning the L.A. Riots and Johnny not only represented him, but won him millions of dollars as well as helped prosecute his assailants.

I guess only white men are allowed to be portrayed as "saviors" in the media.

Brother Ralfa'il ... Hello and Welcome !!! ... :wave:

On the Today Show this morning ... Matt was interviewing the White attorney who worked with our Beloved Ancestor Johnny Cochran ... i believe he is Jewish ... i don't remember his name ... but he went on and on and on and on and on and on ... about his accomplishments ... his victories ... the road he paved ... and the Reginald Denny case, and the fact that he was White ... so much so till Matt had to say thank you very much and move on to the next story ... because he'd taken up all his time and a little of the next guest's. It was nice.

Someone please name that attorney if you know who i'm talking about.

This is by no means an affirmation of the media ... but just this one isolated incident.

Brother Ralfa'il ... i see i don't have to tell you to make yourself at home ... :) ... that's very good.

Please consider becoming a Premium Member if you really like it here!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee:

Thanx for the welcome.

I think the Jewish lawyer you're talking about is Alan Dershowitz who worked with him on the O.J. trial.

Destee and Nita:

I don't watch television much but I still try to catch the news when I can.

I just haven't heard his name being mentioned at all.

Even before his death when they talked about Johnny's life before O.J., I never heard them mention it save a few rare occasions.

They'll talke about him representing Michael Jackson and Puffy...but no Reggie.

But since you 2 witnesses beat none...I'll digress.

Destee said:
Brother Ralfa'il ... Hello and Welcome !!! ... :wave:

On the Today Show this morning ... Matt was interviewing the White attorney who worked with our Beloved Ancestor Johnny Cochran ... i believe he is Jewish ... i don't remember his name ... but he went on and on and on and on and on and on ... about his accomplishments ... his victories ... the road he paved ... and the Reginald Denny case, and the fact that he was White ... so much so till Matt had to say thank you very much and move on to the next story ... because he'd taken up all his time and a little of the next guest's. It was nice.

Someone please name that attorney if you know who i'm talking about.

This is by no means an affirmation of the media ... but just this one isolated incident.

Brother Ralfa'il ... i see i don't have to tell you to make yourself at home ... :) ... that's very good.

Please consider becoming a Premium Member if you really like it here!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

His name is Sanford Rubenstein Sistah Destee :coffee:
Then on second thought, it may very well be Alan Dershowitz, that harvard guy lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back