Black People Politics : John Kerry defends US use of assassination drones

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by NNQueen, May 26, 2013.

1. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    "The United States has used assassination drones in several Muslim countries, including Yemen, Pakistan, and Somalia. Washington claims that they target “terrorists,” but according to witnesses, the attacks have mostly led to massive civilian casualties."

"During a trip to the Ethiopian capital city of Addis Ababa on Sunday, Kerry said the drones were needed to hunt down “terrorists” and that each attack was carried out after “a great deal of vetting.”

He also said the drone program was one of the most "accountable" of programs.

According to Kerry, the unmanned aerial vehicles are used against “confirmed terrorist targets at the highest levels.”

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05/26/305577/kerry-defends-us-use-of-killer-drones/

2. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Foolishness!

3. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    I sure would like to know what you have to say on this Ms. NNQueen.:blowkiss:

I thought this was all SOP. Oppression at its' finest. How long has this type of thing been going on? 1,000 years, 2,000 or pre-"his"toric.

Washington D.C. is the military capital of the world. Who's going to stop them?

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Worst of all this is the message from the Obama administration to Africans on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of African Liberation Day, now known as Africa Day.

5. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Placing the idiot (Larry Summers) who praised the dumping of toxic waste in Africa as a money saver, while working at the World Bank, as his economic advisor should give anyone an idea about Obama's Africa policies

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    My thoughts? I believe that white supremacy is real. I believe that Black people can oppress and betray other Black people. And even though I didn't write it first, I support Sis. River 100% and those who agree, in that those of us who want to survive this holocaust to destroy Black people, need to continue to network to implement a plan to rid ourselves of oppression. I believe that praying for what you want is fine but we have to continuously be active and focused and deliberate about bringing about what we want as a collective. I believe that more of us need to understand better and specialize in technology to make it a viable tool that works for us rather than against us. Social media to a large extent makes me nervous. I don't think any Black person should feel safe as long as there are people who hate us and have control over us. I believe there's nothing new under the sun and that conscious Black people in the diaspora are beginning to recognize that the foundation upon which we can build has been laid by our ancestors and the plans for freeing ourselves from oppression have already been written. Our ancestors are pushing us to ACT. Do you feel a sense of urgency?

7. Alarm Clock

Ratings:
    +1,030
    President Obama: "Simply put, these strikes have saved lives. Moreover, America’s actions are legal. We were attacked on 9/11. Within a week, Congress overwhelmingly authorized the use of force. Under domestic law and international law, the United States is at war with al-Qaeda, the Taliban and their associated forces."
    http://www.democracynow.org/2013/5/24/headlines#5241

Which to be completely honest an fair is about as clear as mashed potatoes. 9/11? That half investigated incident that no one wants to investigate?'

Al Qeda? the same group the US assisted in the colonization of Libya, and now in regime change in Syria?
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-...cal-weapons-against-the-syrian-people/5327507