Black People : John Brown (may 9th, 1800)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ikoro, May 10, 2011.

1. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    You all know him (right?), the white guy who wasn't so bad after all.

"On October 16, 1859, Brown led 18 men—white and black—to the federal armory at Harpers Ferry (in what’s now West Virginia) with a plan to move through Virginia and southward freeing and recruiting blacks in order to deplete the slave states of their essential resource, i.e., enslaved human beings. His Plan B was to use the armory’s confiscated weapons to achieve abolition by force." (rest of blog linked at bottom of this post)

I know it was yesterday, but this caucasian deserves an honorable mention. Almost posted this in the Ancestors section, but I never felt comfortable calling any one who is white an Ancestors (it's a privilege, I suppose) - kind of childish of me.

More info written by a Brother can be found here:

One,

- Ikoro

2. acitizen

acitizen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +44
    john brown...

ol john brown was[ok]indeed,why do you think that[white]america never wants his name mentioned except to say that he was insane,he was a great freedom fighter malcolm himself respected john brown and so do i.

3. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    One white person out of the millions that sought and still seek to destroy you and i, and all you can do is highlight this insignificant stuff on a "black forum".

Listen i for one don't even vibe with the "John Brown" spectacle, or the "abolitionists" mantra, that "Integrationists" love to throw out there to make their point that assimilation and integration is somehow warranted or right. Thats idiocy.

The abolotionists were religious zealots who if not for the religion cultist mindset they had, would have been like all the rest of the racist whites around them...... I for one and many others never give credence to the abolitionists as being NATURALLY caring for our people, they only did what they did because they were in their little cult......tell me what would they have done if they had not followed that, and remember they were the one's that moved the natives off their lands and helped to exterminate them, so after they get what they wanted, they all of sudden are somehow hue-mane.....not hardly....

Remember these are the same people that were criminals,rapists,murderers in england, and they were thrown out of england, only to come here and do and set up a system exactly like their english bretheren "lords" unto afrikans for 500 years......

I've read many books that said the northern whites were just as much racist as their southern brethren, they just hid theirs behind their religious cult movement, and the only reason the north didn't really engage in enslavement plantation owning, is because they were reaping the huge profits from you and i being strewn about the carribean,west indies and throughout the south toiling and dying by the millions on the atlantic and indian oceans as their english and european brethren continued to steal us by the millions from the motherland and enslave us, so their only grievance with their southern white brethren was on how to go about expanding their now "capitalist" slave system and wealth, and so they only went against slavery due to their cultish following and their desire to industrialize our building and civilizing their stolen land up, while they began to set up the generational wealth from slave profits for their descendants of today, and their system of white supremacy and black inferiority for their descendants and our people of today.......

So please save the "John Brown" serenades.....i could careless for ONE cultist white boy, who 100% suredly would've owned you, if not for his cult.

Lets serenade about Nat Turner and "Black" revolutionaries period......"John Brown" was insignificant to say the least.....a lot of you bring him up and the abolitionists as i said, in order to try and sew your integrationist ideals and try and dumb down the anger and revolutionary minds and hearts of afrikans today....

MA'AT

4. acitizen

acitizen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +44
    john brown...

of course we know that two out of every three whites are racist in their hearts,but believe it or not there are those rare whites who didn't like what was happening to us and actually tried to do something about it,john brown was such a man and to me the only[great]white man in american history.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

To salute John Brown to me is a slap in the face....
    - If killing 5 men is considered a massacre these days, then what do they call the trans-atlantic slave trade? What do they call Black Wall Street? He only led a small group, so of course he started recruiting our ancestors who he knew would probably rather die fighting than as a slave...

- so i ask, what was he doing or trying to do that some of our ancestors had not done or tried to do? Where, or whom do you think he more than likely got the idea from?

White people give him credit for starting the civil war, but that's biased and absolutely incorrect! The civil war started by US!!

So i would be very slow to clap/applaud any *******, who like the so-called jews needed us more than we needed them..........

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

.......Might have to agree with you here acitizen, even Malcolm X paused when that name was put before him in like fashion.

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

El Hajj didn't 'pause', he said:

but as i said earlier what did he do that our own ancestors were not already doing trying to live and be free? They were killing and escaping massa before 1555 when 'the good ship jesus' first hit these shores!

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

John Brown (may 9th, 1800)

.......And in addition to the above:

When a reporter asked whether white people could join the OAAU, Malcolm X said, "Definitely not." Then he added, "If John Brown were still alive, we might accept him."

1. Massaquoi, Hans J. (September 1964). Mystery of Malcolm X. p. 40. http://books.google.com/books?id=JaT6tBKGK3sC&pg=PA40. Retrieved February 23, 2010.