Black Money Business Jobs : Job Opportunities, Scholarships, Internships, Summer Programs, and Many More

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by ct, May 15, 2006.

1. ct

ct Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    RECENTLY UPDATED WITH NEW OPPORTUNITIES

Guys, I created a College Preparation blog which includes preparing for college, scholarships/information, summer programs, internships, travelling monies for minority medical conferences, and job opportunities. Currently, I have current openings for the United Postal Office (Nationally), United Parcel Services (UPS), Cingular Wireless (Nationally), etc. The blog is ongoing and will be updated when new information is provided. The blog is called: http://www.ctherd.blogspot.com. It is my hope that you will share it with students, parents, email buddies, co-workers, church members, etc. There is a lot of valuable information on how to prepare a student for college along with getting scholarship monies, how to volunteer for community service, etc.

***just updated the blog with new scholarships and a 37-page college preparation document for 12 graders/parents ***

My son also has an alternative news blog called: W.E. A.L.L. B.E. It is located at http://www.weallbe.blogspot.com.

Feel free to provide comments on information that you would like to share on college, job opportunities, internships, etc.

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Hi ct....Welcome to Destee's! Thank you for sharing this information with the community....I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated and taken advantage of. Enjoy your stay! :)

3. ct

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks for the reply..It is my hope that many will get the information. I can validate that the information on the blog does work. So far I have used it for 2 children which together received over $1 million in scholarships and offers. Many times we just don't know how to get the information. Everything a person needs to know is on that blog. It is currently over 35 printed pages, but thousands when you drilled down each link.

4. sonnee01

sonnee01 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +29
    Thank you ct!!!

5. ct

Ratings:
    +7
    NEW SCHOLARSHIPS, and JOB OPPORTUNITIES

The blog an been updated with new opportunities for scholarships and jobs. There are millions of dollars in scholarships. Some of the scholarshiops deadlines will be expiring.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    CT ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

My daughter just entered graduate school, do you have any information that may help her obtain monies? If so, please give me a direct link. Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    CT ... i found the link for graduate schools ... unless there is additional info, there's no need to respond to my above request.

Thanks Again!

Destee

8. ct

Ratings:
    +7
    West Virgininia Community College

There is a West Viriginia College conference that she may be interested in attending. You only have to pay to get there and everything else is free. Also go to the various search engine links and search for graduate opportunities as well. The women scholarship link is good also.

ct

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Okay, Great ... Thanks! I will surely pass this on to her.

Destee

10. ct

Ratings:
    +7
    2nd Annual National Black Pre-Law Conference/Law Fair

The National Black Pre-Law Admissions & Preparation Conference and Law Fair 2006 will be held from Friday, September 8, 2006 until Sunday, September 10, 2006 at the beautiful Magnolia Hotel located in the heart of downtown Dallas, Texas. The conference theme is "Encouraging Excellence, Strategic Thinking, and a Competitive Mindset Among African American Pre-Law Aspirants." Organizers are partnering with the American Bar Association’s Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO), the National Association of Future Black Law Students (NAFBLS), the J.L. Turner Legal Association: The African-American Bar Association of Dallas, Recruit for Law School, Inc. and Black Esquire to bring another powerful, inspiring and information-packed event.

Space is limited. Therefore, there is no guarantee that on-site registration will be available this year.
    To ensure your space is reserved, send in your registration form and fee via snail mail ASAP.
    You may also fax or e-mail your registration form. (see the forms page)
    Alternatively, you may fill out the on-line interest form to express your interest and reserve your space until you send in a hard copy of your registration form.
    Once all spaces are filled, we will close registration until the 2007 Conference.

Details are on my blog at: http://www.ctherd.blogspot.com