Black Spirituality Religion : Jimmy Carter leave his church over treatment of women

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

..."Inner City Blues Make Me Wanna Holler"

(it is so interesting/validating how just the most appropriate song will pop up at just the most appropriate time!!) lol ... i was actually speaking of the "one month out of the destee.com box":you ain't there yet if you think one can do both given that the "inside the box" thinking helps to perpetuate the defilement of ThisEarth, the human body (
icon13.gif
tats? piercings?
icon13.gif
), "worship" of a man
icon13.gif
called "savior", thinking one has to have an intercessor
icon13.gif
to speak with/to [and that's another; one can speak WITH - it is a two way communication!!] the Creator, tossing up that "lynch post"
icon13.gif
as a "graven image"
icon13.gif
marking y'all's churches and pulpits and stuff
icon13.gif
, believing that one must "belong" to a church
icon13.gif
when All of Life is The Church and every Breath is a Prayer and every Thought is a Dialog with the Creator ...

naw, don't thank me because that bit was NOT directed at you ... which is why it was set off in parentheses.

anAfrican,

As always, you got me again , lol, except for the part pertaning to the ChurchPeace In.

anAfrican,
As always, you got me again except for the part pertaning to the Church…Peace In.
if i'm reading what you said right, you're saying that "church" only happens in a box?

Life Knows that Life contains no "boxes". that Life is Infinite.

this notion of having to put things into "boxes" and "definitions" only points out that these "box thinkers" aren't quite Life yet, because they, apparently, don't know that which ALL Life Knows: there is no "box", there is only the Infinitely Divine IS.

and that's the problem around ThisEarth: those subhumans, that are so ignorant that they had to ask a question that Life can't even wrap our heads around "what is Life?" - what kinda sense does that make? might as well ask "what is a hand?" as they are equally obvious ... except to those that do not Know ...

... and those that have been whitebrained into denying their Identity as Life. instead seeking to call themselves "human", "black", "japanese", "caucasian", "peruvian", etc.

All of Existence is the House of the Creator: why only seek Joyful Worship in a box?

...if i'm reading what you said right, you're saying that "church" only happens in a box?

Life Knows that Life contains no "boxes". that Life is Infinite.

this notion of having to put things into "boxes" and "definitions" only points out that these "box thinkers" aren't quite Life yet, because they, apparently, don't know that which ALL Life Knows: there is no "box", there is only the Infinitely Divine IS.

and that's the problem around ThisEarth: those subhumans, that are so ignorant that they had to ask a question that Life can't even wrap our heads around "what is Life?" - what kinda sense does that make? might as well ask "what is a hand?" as they are equally obvious ... except to those that do not Know ...

... and those that have been whitebrained into denying their Identity as Life. instead seeking to call themselves "human", "black", "japanese", "caucasian", "peruvian", etc.

All of Existence is the House of the Creator: why only seek Joyful Worship in a box?

anAfrican,

No, you are not reading what I said correctly, come again.

eh? where's the logic in my doing that if you won't be bothered to clarify?

In my view to find the logic, clarification begins with you understanding what it is that you have said, and not me providing clarity, anAfrican.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back