Black Spirituality Religion : Jimmy Carter leave his church over treatment of women

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

What African person understanding reality actually cares what Peanut carter does or did? For that fact what Mandela does either? Every African person with any knowledge what-so-ever knows that Mandela sold Queen Winnie Mandela and the movement that she kept alive while he was locked up down the drain for those white people. Now because Peanut Carter mentions a religion that they control along with prophets that never historically existed, we're supposed to jump up and hip hip hooray!???

And as for the male religious leader??? It speaks to African people also because we are equally on some white male dominated B.S. also...so cut the nonsense!!! There is a serious under-current going on within this site that I'm picking up very quickly and I don't want to have to start calling names or collaborators out in here.

I read what is said, when it's said, how it's said, to who it is said or supported as well as what is not said. The whole month I was gone all I did was read and watch the chess game going on....and there is one going on!

Keita,

Brother, I don’t know what you expect from me by way of posts/exchanges, but I am no longer into unproductive back and forth combative discourse, and have not been for some time now; which is not to say productive discourse will be unengaged. I can only invite you to work with us as I did recently when you thought about doing a YouTube presentation, while we move in the direction of being one step away; or as you say a minimum of five steps away from greatness, here at Destee.com, which is my only desire, for real.

unproductive back and forth combative discourse
i suppose that will stop when folks stop trying to "combat" getting out from under the whitebraining that seems to be so loved. or if everyone else decides to goose step to that sad, destructive party line ... which ain't agonna happen, so i guess it ain't going nowhere.

it is much easier to seek to "defend" that which all "know" so well, as handed down by those planetary invaders (rhetorically; is there anyplace on this planet where they were invited to bring all their poisons and pollutions?), than it is to actually think things through for one's self.

(i guess it takes stepping outside of the box to finally see what one has been caught up in, eh? welcome to the actual real!)

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

i suppose that will stop when folks stop trying to "combat" getting out from under the whitebraining that seems to be so loved. or if everyone else decides to goose step to that sad, destructive party line ... which ain't agonna happen, so i guess it ain't going nowhere.

it is much easier to seek to "defend" that which all "know" so well, as handed down by those planetary invaders (rhetorically; is there anyplace on this planet where they were invited to bring all their poisons and pollutions?), than it is to actually think things through for one's self.

(i guess it takes stepping outside of the box to finally see what one has been caught up in, eh? welcome to the actual real!)

anAfrican,

Thanks, I guess one can say that I finally made it. Yes, both the box and outside the box thinking is needed to unravel this mess:)

"Inner City Blues Make Me Wanna Holler"

(it is so interesting/validating how just the most appropriate song will pop up at just the most appropriate time!!)
anAfrican,

Thanks, I guess one can say that I finally made it. Yes, both the box and outside the box thinking is needed to unravel this mess:)
lol ... i was actually speaking of the "one month out of the destee.com box":
I read what is said, when it's said, how it's said, to who it is said or supported as well as what is not said. The whole month I was gone all I did was read and watch the chess game going on....and there is one going on!
you ain't there yet if you think one can do both given that the "inside the box" thinking helps to perpetuate the defilement of ThisEarth, the human body (
icon13.gif
tats? piercings?
icon13.gif
), "worship" of a man
icon13.gif
called "savior", thinking one has to have an intercessor
icon13.gif
to speak with/to [and that's another; one can speak WITH - it is a two way communication!!] the Creator, tossing up that "lynch post"
icon13.gif
as a "graven image"
icon13.gif
marking y'all's churches and pulpits and stuff
icon13.gif
, believing that one must "belong" to a church
icon13.gif
when All of Life is The Church and every Breath is a Prayer and every Thought is a Dialog with the Creator ...

naw, don't thank me because that bit was NOT directed at you ... which is why it was set off in parentheses.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back