jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
jill scott was "dickmatized"

jill_scott1.jpg

In a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister magazine, our favorite Philly homegirl, Jill Scott, discussed one of her biggest weaknesses and how she overcame it—the D.

Apparently Ms. Scott had a thing for brothas with magic sticks and, well, got “Dickmatized” by a few who could put it down.

Although I’ve never heard of the term specifically, Jilly describes her particular affliction for the D as:

“Where you get caught up in the whole sexuality of your relationship but it’s not going anywhere… Just somebody giving you the goods but not necessarily giving you the rest-or not expecting the rest from them.”

http://clutchmagonline.com/2011/07/o...an-you-relate/

never quite heard it put in those terms but i definitely have put myself in that position a time or to in my younger days before I started valuing myself and being selective in who i was giving the goodies too
you haven't been returning my calls either........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back