Black People : Jill Scott Says Boys Don't Need Male Role Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm thinking that if a boy does not have a "rolemodel" of societies likings well we tend to say they are somewhat out of luck! Which that is a way out in my opinion. Another excuse given why things aren't going good.
Well Mothers will tell society that that is not true because I'm all the luck that my Son needs to make it.
Believe what you want to but believe me you that Boys have positive rolemodels if the Momma shows them who to look up to and who not to. They can read a book and learn how to be a father or a productive young man, if they read it from their own kind (who they strive to be like).

:hello: Gridlock ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I'm confused. The title says Jill Scott says ... but the video is of a Brother cuss'n and talk'n ugly about Jill.

I didn't watch it all, but the time i did ... i never saw Jill Scott saying any such thing.

Do you actually have a link to that ... her saying what the title of this thread claims?

As far as the topic / title goes ... i can't imagine anyone saying that ... about our boys or girls.

Interesting information ... i look forward to learning more about it.

Again ... welcome ... and make yourself at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back