Black People : Jihad: Is it coming?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Some of you may say you don't care about the Arabs or folks fighting in the middle east. Considering their ongoing efforts to destroy our heritage in Kemet that is understandable. But...

The war about to take place is not being fought in the middle east and those brothas and sistas who follow Islam will be the target.

Despite the international outcry against that imbecilic church down in Gainsville Florida they plan to go right ahead with their Quran b turning event tomorrow.

I googled around yesterday to see what Obama had to say. Muslim grandpappy notwithstanding, he said nothing. Administration officials said the Church is within its rights under te Constitutuion just like the cats who burn the American flag in protest. Of course, the international muslim world will see this as a cop out and proof of the weaknesses of Democracy

There will be a vicious Jihad. Even though Muslims outside the US do not view the NOI as truly Muslim whites here will take this as an excuse to attack Black Muslims.

''Considering their ongoing efforts to destroy our heritage in Kemet that is understandable.''

I despise Arabs because their genocide of of black Africans is worse than the Europeans..I don't not trust African Muslims because their allegiance is to the middle east(where they are regarded and treated as slaves) This is not a secret... any African Muslim will tell you the same.

''The destructions of Kemet'' is secondary, human life trumps structures, religion or any ideology.

uran burning just may be the last straw.

They might attack Arabs muslims if they dare(i doubt it they don't have the balls) but they would never dream of attacking black Muslims, this i will put money on.

The US is at war with two Muslim countries. If they dare to attack Muslims in their own country why do you think they will not attack Muslims in this country? Has the entire Muslim world come to the defense of Iraq and Afghanistan? If anyone wanted to attack the US now would be the perfect time. We are at our weakest in every sector of national life. Yet the Muslims haven't come to the defense of other Muslims. Not yet. But this Quran burning may be the last straw.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back