The Front Porch : Jewish Man Talks About Apartheid Practiced Against The Palestinians by Zionist Jews.

Writspirit

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

We hear so much about the rights of Israel but we rarely hear the voice of the Arab people. Generally they are villianized. I listened to an honest Jewish man talk about the conditions under which the Palestinian people are forced to live in their own homeland. They are openly murdered and bombs dropped on their homes by the Israelis. His account is so honest and so compelling, I think most Americans should hear it.

I am certain this honest Jewish man is telling the truth about what goes on at personal risk to himself. But he feels Zionism must go and is evil and after hearing what the poor Palestinian people have been suffering with the world ignoring their plight, I agree. Something must be done.

Black people understand suffering in countries that are occupied and seized by interlopers claiming they have rights. We know about slavery, Jim Crow and the American version of Apartheid. We also know how a people are vilified and lied about by powerful forces that claim to be in the right when all along they are in the wrong. I listened to the entire video, even the Question and Answer portion and came away a much more enlightened person.

After listening you too may have questions about why America is supporting a country guilty of such criminal behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

We hear so much about the rights of Israel but we rarely hear the voice of the Arab people. Generally they are villianized. I listened to an honest Jewish man talk about the conditions under which the Palestinian people are forced to live in their own homeland. They are openly murdered and bombs dropped on their homes by the Israelis. His account is so honest and so compelling, I think most Americans should hear it.

I am certain this honest Jewish man is telling the truth about what goes on at personal risk to himself. But he feels Zionism must go and is evil and after hearing what the poor Palestinian people have been suffering with the world ignoring their plight, I agree. Something must be done.

Black people understand suffering in countries that are occupied and seized by interlopers claiming they have rights. We know about slavery, Jim Crow and the American version of Apartheid. We also know how a people are vilified and lied about by powerful forces that claim to be in the right when all along they are in the wrong. I listened to the entire video, even the Question and Answer portion and came away a much more enlightened person.

After listening you too may have questions about why America is supporting a country guilty of such criminal behavior.

America supports Israel because Zionist groups such as AIPAC control US foreign policy.
http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-03/obama-and-israel-and-aipac-together-at-last.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back