Khasm13 : jewish banking.....

Discussion in 'Khasm13' started by Khasm13, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    Capitalism is a Jewish stronghold, whilst banking throughout the world and throughout history has always had a high Jewish involvement.

The world of high finance is a Jewish world. War and revolution is interwoven with International Jewish Finance. These purveyors of disturbance have no political affiliations. National loyalty (if it exists for them ) is subordinated to the business of international finance.

Some of the main Jewish Banking Houses are :

Rothschilds

August Belmont & Co.

J. & W. Seligman & Co.

Kuhn Loeb & Co. (Warburg)

Lehman Brothers

Goldman, Sachs & Co.

http://www.doeda.com/jewishbankers.html

2. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    Yep. Their next big move is to get rich following the fall of the US Dollar.
    In a Youtube Video a former radio host says that the US dollar will collapse soon and will be replaced by something called the Ameros. China holds 2 1/2 trillion dollars in US cash. Once the debt the US owes become unserviceable the treasury secretary will declare the dollar worthless. The American people will become broke and while in a state of panic will accept this new currency the Amero.

His advice to protect yourself is to buy gold and silver and open a foreign account (Anywhere except where the Euro is the currency ). Once you open a bank account in another country tell the bank to convert the US dollars into their currency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EigwP50z0Pc&feature=player_embedded

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i'm trying to hustle up on some silver now....i wish i had the funds in the mid 90's to do it like i wanted too....

one love
    khasm