Black Muslims : Jewel Coming From At Tariqah Al Ansaar

Neb Akhu Ra

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 24, 2008
Hetep!

In the beginning of time, before there existed time or space, there was absolute nothingness. Not the nothingness of non-existence, but the nothingness of chaos, a nothingness of inertia. In this nothingness there existed an Infinite Mind, which we call God. This Infinite Mind possessed Infinite Power to actualize all that his mind could conceive. This Infinite Mind decided to take the nothingness, which was full of Infinite Potential, and using His Infinite Power, actualize it, and make the myriad of forms which we call existence. The first thing this Infinite Mind did was create a form, or body, for Himself out of the Nothingness. He began building Himself up in the nothingness, spinning at a terrific speed, until He had evolved Himself into a man. After doing this He created a passive form of Himself, the like of Himself, to recieve the active command which issued from His mouth. Building Himself and His Second Self up as He did in the Nothingness of Space, He took on the Physical Characteristics of the substance which he was birthed in, The Blackness. Black was chosen as it contained, or absorbed all the colors of light, forms of existence, and as such is a fitting symbol, or marker for He who was and is the origin of this thing we call existence.

"

22The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

23I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

24When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

25Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

26While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

27When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

28When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:

29When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:

30Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

31Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men." Proverbs 8:22-31

"

1. O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence Allah, through whom ye demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): for Allah ever watches over you. " H.Q. 4:1

"

26. We created man from sounding clay, from black mud moulded into shape;" H.Q. 15:26

After creating, or rather Self Manifesting, Himself and His Secnd Self, he mated with His Second Self and produced offspring. These offspring possessed black bodies like Him and possessed the Divine Mind like Him. These beings are called, al insan, or man. The term Insan, has a reference to the Sons of Adam. Adam is the arechetype or symbol of these Perfected Beings, The Sons of God. These beings were placed in the creation as the ruler and intermediary, that is vassals and lords in the Divine Kingdom. They resided in the place where their Father had brought about His existence. They possessed physical bodies, but of a finer, substance, not as dense as the flesh we now inhabit. They lived outside of the Milky Way galaxy in a place called Jennah, or Paradise, which is the Sirius Star Cluster. In this homeland, they were given control over the forces of nature, called angels, and began to create and bring about all that we see today, and all that we have ever known as exixtence.

30. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

31. And He taught Adam the nature of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the nature of these if ye are right."

32. They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."

33. He said: "O Adam! Tell them their natures." When he had told them, Allah said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"

34. And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down H.Q. 2:30-34

11. It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels bow down to Adam, and they bowed down H.Q 7:11

28. Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape;

29. "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

30. So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together: H.Q. 15:28-30

49. That He is the Lord of Sirius (the Mighty Star); H.Q. 53:49

Since the creation was brought forth from Nothingness, everything was possible. When Deity combined His Infinite Mind with Infinte Will and Infinite Power, and began to activate Infinite Nothingness it produced Infinite Becoming. That is to say everything which could exist, was brought forth into existence. This included the force of negative or decay. This force of negative or decay, is activated by the mind we call Satan or Iblis. This force refused to submit to the Sond Of Adam, and as such sought to cause their fall, which he did. When the force of negative began to maifest itself it caused these Beings to fall from the Unified Divine Consciousness which they were in and acquire a lesser state of being. This is the fall of man, where he left his original home, Sirius, and was cast to Earth as a gross material being, to battle the force of negative, defeat it, and make it submit, thus allowing him to regain his position as the Son of God, and enjoy his original state of existence, but this time with negative completely purged, so he can experince the bliss of Jennah as he was begotten to enjoy it from the beginning, without end.

Jewels From At Tariqah al Ansaar

Peace!

The three monotheistic faiths all trace themselves back to one legendary man, a model of virtue and piety known as Ibrahim/Abraham/Avraham. According to the legend, Ibrahim was originally from Ur in Sumer, modern-day Iraq. He belonged to a group of people who were pagans, and idol worshippers. After a few protestations and a few debates with his people about their idolatry, He turns upright, hanafa, to the Originator of the Heaven and Earth, leaves his people and goes to establish a nation dedicated to the worship of the Originator, which he taught was the religion, or way of life of his ancestors.

The deity which Ibrahim preached and propagated to the people was called by the name of El in the Taurah/Torah. Linguistic have shown the derivation or corruption of the word El and how it is derived from Ar in Kem or Ra, the Solar deity. In fact, in all of the near-eastern world at the supposed time of Ibrahim, El was synonymous with Shamash, the solar god. El described him as the solar force, as his immanent self, and Shamash was the name whereby his personal self, or transcendent personality was expressed. Clearly, the God of Ibrahim was a solar deity and none other than Ra, the God which his Lower Egyptian Ancestors, all the way back to Adam, had propitiated and worshipped. Ibrahim represents a restoration of the Anunian cosmology, the theological school which worshipped Ra-Herakhte, the Supreme Personality of Godhead which is embodied or enthroned in the Disk of the Sun. In fact the name Ibrahim is derived from three Kemetic words, Ib-Heart, Ra-Sun God, and Hima-Majesty. The name Ibrahim, thus more than exalted father really means Heart of the Majesty of Ra.

In the Qu'ran, the final revelation, it tells us to follow the religion of Ibrahim, al-hanif. This din, or way of life, is the in of our first ancestors. We are submitters, Muslims, but our din is Din al-Hanif, the Upright Faith, the faith given to us by Our Ancestors and restored by our Exalted Father, who set up two places for its worship, Eunu in Kem and Makkah in Arabia. This din was called in Kemet Shetaut Neter, or Shetaut Ra-The Mysteries of Divinity, of Ra. This is the true faith, the upright way, and the only way to follow it is to follow its revelation, Al-Qu'ran and Al-Hikmah.These two, along with initiation and the Neb/Shaikhs guidance will truly allow you to obtain release from the ephemral and unite you back to your infinite source.

This is what we call to, the din of Ibrahim, din al hanif. We call all Children of the Sun, to submit in worship to their Originator, and hope that one day all of these Sun People will be able to say like Ibrahim:

"Surely I have turned myself Being Upright (hanifan)

To Him who originated the heavens and the earth,

And I am not of the Polytheist.

Surely, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life, and my death,

Are all for Allah (Re Herakhte), Lord of the Worlds.

No associate has He and this I am commanded."

Peace!

Hetep!

52. When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah." Said the disciples: "We are Allah.s helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims.

53. "Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger. then write us down among those who bear witness." Surah Ahli Imran

14. O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah. As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah." Said the disciples, "We are Allah.s helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed. Surah as-Saff

Ansar are the divine helpers. Called in the Taurah, Nasir. Called in Kem Neter. They are the members of the Secret Order of the Soul, At Tariqa al Ansaar.

The keys have been given to me, and the door is now open, whosoever will let him come. Private Message me for more information.

Peace

More than half of the world's population believe that an infinite deity chose a man named Abraham and from his seed raised a chosen people, a nation of monotheist. These same people also believe that the same deity also bestowed divinely revealed books to the progeny of Abraham, to guide them to the right way. These books are the Taurah, Psalms,Gospel and Quran. All of these books are supposed to speak of the same infinite deity. In the Taurah this deity is mostly called elah and elohim. In the Quran, Allah and Allahumma. What do these names mean?

According to the most recents theories in linguistics the speech of Ancient Chem, falsely called Egypt, was the proto-semitic tounge. Proto- is a suffix coming from the word prototype, meaning model, example, elementary design. The semetic languages are the languages of the scriptures, arabic and hebrew. Since the language of Chem is the prototype for thses semetic languages, we can match phonetic and language arrangment similarities between the two languages to see if we can get an original, or archaic meaning for the words which we now use in arabic and hebrew. What this does is allow us to view the culture of the people who originated these ideas and systems, without later theological and cultural interpolation. Interestingly enough, this method can be used with the god name from Bible and Quran. When translated into Ancient Chemitic, Elah and Allah, become two words, Ar and Ah. That r in Chemitic becomes l in semitic can br proven from the Chemitic word gmer which becomes the arabic word camel. Ar is the word for sun, represnting the Eye of Ra. Ah is the word for moon, which was called the Eye of Heru/Horus. Thus, a deity called Elah or Allah, is a compound god of the Sun and Moon, Ra and Heru. One time in the history of Chem did such a deity gain eminence on the national stage, this was the deity falsely called the Aten, which was really his throne, His name was Ra-Herakhte, or Elah/Allah. This is the God of the Pharoah Akhenaten. He was the God of Light, and the three Abrahamic faiths aren't really different religions but schools of thought in the religion of light.

This is a piece. Wait for the rest of the puzzle.

Shem em Hetep

Hetep
In the beginning of the scripture known as the Bible we have a three word Hebrew phrase, Bere****h Baru Elohim, In the beginning when the God(s) had created the heavens and the earth. The word used for create comes from baraa in hebrew, and is the past perfect form of that verb. The word used for god is elohim, a pluralized form of the root word eloh, meaning worshipful deity. Eloh is from two Chemitic root words, ar and ah, meaning sun and moon. Thus elohim, denotes the multiple suns and moons. Why sun and moon? The sun and moon were the eyes of Re Herakhte. The sun was symbolized as a male as it prodeuces its own light, being active. The moon was seen as feminine as it reflects the light generated by the sun being passive. So who are these plural Suns and Moons which created the world?
In the preceding verses from the Taurah, it states that the Spirit of God was upon the face of the waters. The word used from the waters and their darkness is tehom, denoting a state of inertia rather than nothingness. The word translated as spirit is ruach, or in Arabic, Ruh coming from the root word rih, meaning wind. The Spirit is thus an airy or gaseous substance. According to the Quran, man contains ar-Ruh, 38:72, also as descending from Allah/Re Herakhte, Surah ul Qadr. Ar-Ruh is also in charge of creation, and as stated from Ibn Abbas in Ad Bidayah Wan Nihayah, is symbolic of the Sons of men, and is an angel which permeates the creation. This elohim is called in Islam, Allahumma. This is the We voice of Al-Quran.
In Al Injil, Book of Revelations, we see the divine throne, Arsh, in chapter 4. According to this vision, Re Herakhte sits on the throne and around the throne are twenty four ellders, emitting light from themselves, which then surrounds the throne of Re Herakhte. These elders are symbols of the sentient souls of the perfected Sons of Atum/Adam. The idea here is harmony rather than unison. In unison one note plays, in harmony many notes are played to make a single song.
This is just to introduce the idea. More to come. A reminder is sufficient for the wise.
Shem em Hetep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back