Black Spirituality Religion : JESUS???

SkinTone

Execute a meaningful purpose
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 17, 2019
Occupation
Entrepreneur
You are divine. The Universal God is within you. Can't you feel the energy? You are a carbon conduit to God.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
You are divine. The Universal God is within you. Can't you feel the energy? You are a carbon conduit to God.
Any divinity we have right now as children of God, is like the moon, only a reflection from the brightest source, our Heavenly Father. The closer we move through obedience to Jesus, the brighter we become until the perfect day which is usually when we pass through the mortal vail to our reward in heaven.

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
By this logic, why can't the sun be considered God? We all have the energy of the sun running through us.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: