Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus was not his Name

Keita said:
Furthermore "Will-He-Write", if you were speaking of an African or Black person, he would have never carried his fathers name or been known as "the son of Yusef". Our being named after our fathers did not occur until the coming of Islam. Oh, one more note, Joseph or Yusef as you call him was not his father...continue your research.

Thank you for responding. Calling out my name was not necessary, my name was not part of the question. And yes he is Afrikan. And it is afrikan tradition to carry the name of the tribe in which you are from. Hair like lambs wool and feet and arms like brass as if it were burnt in an oven aint black? No.....you continue your research.......brother.

OmowaleX said:
"Does this find affect the christian religion?"

NO.

Most biblical scholars and theologians KNOW His name was Yeshua or some variation. "Jesus" is the anglocized version.

That's true!!! They do know and refuse to tell. Some for fear and some for fear of breaking an oath to keep the people in darkness.

Darn Bro...no offense was intended by calling your name...sorry you took it that way. In terms of the research? I've done it already...for about 20 years now. In fact if you click into the link you will see my newest book which deals with all of this. it should take you to my site where you can see the bibliography, table of contents and a vast array of information by the best of our scholars.

Keita said:
Darn Bro...no offense was intended by calling your name...sorry you took it that way. In terms of the research? I've done it already...for about 20 years now. In fact if you click into the link you will see my newest book which deals with all of this. it should take you to my site where you can see the bibliography, table of contents and a vast array of information by the best of our scholars.

You aint the enemy. Thanks for the link i will check out your site when i get a minute. I wish you much success in your efforts to liberate our people. Stay strong black man!!!

For people who actually believe in GOD and yield to the Specific Word of GOD, Jesus’ true name is Nebuchadnezzar / Immanuel / Morning Star / Son of GOD etc…..

His ministry began in his kingdom of Babylon during its peak times. His father was Isaiah; his mother was also a prophetess most likely the wife of Isaiah.

The New Testament simply turns Nebuchadnezzar into a martyr through combining him with African Theology along with the ministry of Nebuchadnezzar after he was humbled by the Most High GOD.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back