Black Spirituality Religion : JESUS WAS MARRIED, SAYS BISHOP...

According to David Icke (The Biggest Secret) "There is a 'royal' bloodline called the Merovingians who claim that the Merovigians are the bloodline of Jesus, via the child or children he conceived with Mary Magadalene, who fled with them to the South of France after the 'Crucifixion'. But there was no Jesus and no Mary because these are symbolic figures in a story which has been told endless times throughout the pre-Christian world, using different names. How could two symbolic people concieve a bloodline that became the Merovingians? It's baloney and this tale has been hatched to divert researchers from the truth. Yes, the truth is about the Merovingians are a major one. But no, it has nothing whatsover to do with Jesus. This particular line, going back to Alexander the Great and beyond, became known as the Merovingians in France by the 5th and 6th centuries."

Ok, I'm just a simple person. Sometimes I do like to think, but not often, so I need you all's help. ok? In my opinion of reading the bible. I see marriage as having sex with someone. "Becoming one." Where is there a ceremony to wed two people together. My vail was my virginity no? I became one with the first man I had sex with right? Where are the I do's and the speak now or forever hold your peaces. Did Jesus jump the broom with Mary M or did he have sex with her. What's really going on???

If we're going to talk Pagan, let's start here with weddings. I would love to know peoples opinion on this and why we're so into marriage vows instead of the becoming one....litterally. Becoming one with someone is sold nightly on T.V. It's reduced to nothing...

feed me information please!!!!

In a book titled, The Jesus Scroll, by Donovan Joyce, the author not only says that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married, but that they had a son whose name was "Barabbas," which means, "son of the father." He was scheduled for crucifixion for killing a Roman soldier...and Jesus and his followers (mainly the Essenes) devised a plan that would have Jesus go to the cross instead of his son. The basis of the plan was that Jesus would go to the cross, but that he wouldn't die on it...

It is a very intriguing story...and you'll be quite surprised at its ending...

I have posted a thread titled, "Marriage in Ancient Egypt" for further edification.

Yeah, I saw the post "Marriage in Ancient Egypt." It was informative. Just to help me further, you stated moving in together was a big part of marriage. Indeed, but "becoming one" meant sex no? I'm no horn dog, I just want to make sure people understand that becoming one is serious biz.

Royal_T said:
Yeah, I saw the post "Marriage in Ancient Egypt." It was informative. Just to help me further, you stated moving in together was a big part of marriage. Indeed, but "becoming one" meant sex no? I'm no horn dog; I just want to make sure people understand that becoming one is serious biz.
Becoming one does not just pertain to the physical, as you imply, Royal_T, it applies to the mental and spiritual aspects of a marriage as well, which surely makes "becoming one" a very serious undertaking...

In other words, when two people enter a marriage bond, they become one physically, mentally and spiritually...holy matrimony...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back