Brother AACOOLDRE : Jesus use of Two methods spit & Mud to cure blindness

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 7, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Why two methods to cure blindness by Jesus??????

By Andre Austin

Jesus cures the eyes of blindness by two methods:

A. Spit (Mark 8:22-25)

B. Mud/Spit (John 9:6-11)

In Egypt the Goddess Tefnut was dampness, dew and spit. Tefnut is intimately related to Maat (Truth, Justice, moral order), which is required eating. Also known as the “heat of heaven” or Lukewarm.

In one of the creation stories the eye (sun) of Ra is in the chaos of the black mud of ocean and is not yet born yet until it comes out with the assistance of Tefnut and others to place the eye in its right place so it can open up.

Likewise if the spit of Tefnut cures vision than the eating of its fruit symbolizes as a tree of Good/Evil=knowing right wrong opens your eyes too see Genesis 3: 2-7.

More powerful evidence links the Tree of knowledge of good/evil is from Egyptian Maat. Egyptian scribes write:

"Homage to you, O ye Gods, who dwell in the Hall of the Maati goddesses (Tefnut was female Twin to Shu), who are without evil in your bodies, and live upon right and truth, and who feed yourselves upon right and truth" (Egyptian Ideas of the Afterlife By EA Wallis Budge p.150-151.

For more information please read my essay below:

THE BOOK OF KNOWING HOW RA CAME INTO BEING & OVERTHROWING APHOPHIS

(Genesis modeled the clever serpent (Aphohis) after the Egyptian devil Set (Satan) who took the form of Aphophis the enemy of Ra)

These are the words which the Lord of All spake after he came into being.

All the beings which were formed came into being after I myself had come into being.

Many were the forms [taken by the beings] in coming forth from my mouth…

Beings from the beings of children of the beings of their children

I, even I, cohabited with my fist.

I obtained the joys of love with my shadow,

I ejected seed from my own mouth

I evacuated in the form of Shu

I urinated in the form of Tefnut (other creation stories Tefnut is born by spitting out)

My father Nun (watery Abyss) made them rest,

My Eye followed them through long period of times,

They went away from me

After I came into being as the One God,

Three Gods (first Trinity) proceeded from me when I took form on this earth,

Shu & Tefnut rejoiced in the inert waters, in which they were,

They brought back my eye which followed after them (Jesus parody of spiting in eyes to restore eyesight)

After the eye came back, another eye (Moon) was made…

I gave back what it took there from,

I came forth from the plants, (which includes Tree's)

I created every being among them” see From Fetish to God in Ancient Egypt By E.A. Wallis Budge p. 434

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    “The sun, the eye was covered up behind Shu & Tefnut…In this connection we find that the sun, as an eye, has a certain affinity with water…Thus when Shu and Tefnut arose from the waters the eye of water followed them.” (Ancient Egyptian Myths and legends by Lewis Spence p.13-14)