Brother AACOOLDRE : Jesus, the WINEMAKER

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Feb 21, 2004.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001

I was asked recently by one of my step-brothers girlfriends to explain how I take tiny bits of information and be able to expand so much information. Its not all that hard once you get a couple of concrete facts. For example Jesus making wine at Cana for a wedding is a myth and I just assembled a couple of facts together. For example:

1. Cana wasn’t a city in the reputed lifetime of Jesus.
    2. Bible dictionary says Cana means “The Nest”
    3. Horus makes “grape water” at a Canal/Cana
    4. Egyptian God Neith/Nit/Net was the Nest. Also Net also meant “the great Canal”. So we can go back and forth with Cana and Nest and still we go back to Net.
    5. Neith goddess of weaving tying knots. We symbolize marriage as tying a knot.
    6. Greek philosophers called Nestis water and Isis.
    7. A Nest is material weaved together but was water made into wine in the Nest/Nestis.
    8. Romans called Isis a presider of marriage as Juno.
    9. Isis is related to Hathor/Neith. Hathor changed into a love goddess with the help of wine. Hathor would have music and flowers at weddings.
    10. Kniting (Nit) associated with love in the NT Colossians 2:21
    11. Basicaly the L was dropped from Canal and the s from Net by the Christian plagarist.

Neith, Isis are forms of Hathor. They are one and the same but with slightly diffirent attributes and functions.

Hathor goddess of Love, wine, flowers, music dancing. Connented with the moon.The Catholic doctrine of sacred heart is originally Hathor/Tholic or,
    Isis, known as Juno a presider of marriage, associated with moon.Also called Nestis.
    Neith a symbol for unity of weaving together rings or Nest together.
    Horus/Jesus making “grape water” at a Canal or
    All of this combined and compounded should be enough evidence to prove the wedding ceremony at Cana was fictional and of Egyptian origin.

Note: “The exchanging of rings dates back to ancient Egypt and symbolizes trust, unity, and timelessness, since a ring has no beginning and no end…The eating of cake is similarly ancient, representing the offerings made to household gods (Isis/Hathor). The cake made the union sacred”.-The marriage and Family Experience By Christine DeVault p.282 The cake was circular like the moon. Hathor was connected to the moon and the sacred heart.

In 1931 a finger ring was found by Egyptologist Newberry. The ring was given to King Tut widow by King Ay who is thought to have murdered Tut. Tut died in a similar way Jesus was hit on top of the head and hung on a tree. Tut was in a coma, woke up for one day then died. Anyway Newberry writes Howard Carter the man who discovered King Tut’s tomb.

“My Dear Cater,
    It will interest you to know that I have just seen a fingering at Blanchard’s which has on it the cartouche [name] of Ankhesenamen along side the prenomen of King Ay. This can only be interpreted as meaning that King Ay has married Ankhesenamen the widow of Tut.”-The Murder of King Tut By Bob Brier p.186 This marriage took place before there was even a capitol in Rome or Greece.

In addition King Menes unified Lower and Upper Egypt in 3100BC and symbolized it with two rings. The Egyptian thought of their country as a sun city which had sun names like On, Helios. So these rings could be sunrise/upper/fire/Sun gold and sunset/Moon/water/lower/silver Egypt. The rings were made of gold and silver.The water city was the Nile itself which they felt came down from heaven. The sun was believed to rise from and sets in water.

I came across a profile on Horus. I found out that “Horus-the bridegroom with the Bride in Sothis”-Blackman of the Nile By Dr. Yosef A.A. Ben-Jochannan p.125 Sothis means the two points in summer and winter-when the sun is at its greatest declination north or south of the equator. From Greek meaning the “sun is still”.Hesiod in his Work And Days advises “you do not plough the divine earth until the solstice period”. Sol is another word for sun. The ancient Greeks had to declare to their future brides that they could “plow”. Plow was an analogy to being potent and fertile able to produce children. As we see from the above quote from Horus we can say that the Greek and Egyptian wedding ceremonies were the very similar. Before the Greeks associated plowing with sex. An Egyptian once said: “I exist therein, I am strong therein, I have become a spirit therein, I eat therein, I sow seed therein, I reap the harvest therein, I plough therein, I make love therein”-Egyptian Ideas of the Afterlife By Budge p.192