Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus Spoke on the Unity of Allah and Man to the Hindus

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Pharaoh Jahil, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    1. BENARES is the sacred city of the Brahms, and in Benares Jesus taught; Udraka was his host.

2 Udraka made a feast in honour of his guest, and many high born Hindu priests and scribes were there.

3 And Jesus said to them, "With much delight I speak to you concerning life-- the brotherhood of life.

4 The universal Allah is one, yet he is more than one; all things are one.

5 If you touch a fiber of a living thing you send a thrill from the center to the outer bounds of life.

6 And when you crush beneath your foot the meanest worm, you shake the throne of Allah, and cause the sword of right to tremble in its sheath.

7 The bird sings out its song for men, and men vibrate in unison to help it sing.

8 The ant constructs her home, the bee its sheltering comb, the spider weaves her web, and flowers breathe to them a spirit in their sweet perfumes that gives them strength to toil.

9 Now, men and birds and beasts and creeping things are deities, made flesh; and how dare men kill anything?

10 It is cruelty that makes the world awry. When men have learned that when they harm a living thing they harm themselves, they surely will not kill, nor cause a thing that God has made to suffer pain."

11 A lawyer said, "I pray you, Jesus, tell who is this Allah you speak about; where are his priests, his temples and his shrines?"

12 And Jesus said, "The Allah I speak about is everywhere; he cannot be compassed with walls, nor hedged about with bounds of any kind.

13 All people worship Allah, the One; but all the people see him not alike.

14 This universal Allah is wisdom, will and love.

15 All men see not the Triune Allah. One sees him as the Allah of might; another as the Allah of thought; another as the Allah of love.

16 A man's ideal is his God, and so, as man unfolds. Man's God today, tomorrow is not God.

17 The nations of the earth see Allah from different points of view, and so he does not seem the same to every one.

18 Man names the part of Allah he sees, and this to him is all of Allah; and every nation sees a part of Allah, and every nation has a name for Allah.

19 You Brahmans call him Parabrahm; in Egypt he is Thoth; and Zeus is his name in Greece; Jehovah is his Hebrew name; but everywhere he is the causeless Cause, the rootless Root from which all things have grown.

20 When men become afraid of Allah, and take him for a foe, they dress up other men in fancy garbs and call them priests.

21 And charge them to restrain the wrath of Allah by prayers; and when they fail to win his favour by their prayers, to buy him off with sacrifice of animal, or bird.

22 When man sees Allah as one with him, as Father Allah, he needs no middle man, no priest to intercede;

23 He goes straight up to him and says, 'My Father-- Allah!' and then he lays his hand in God's own hand, and all is well.

24 And this is Allah. You are, each one, a priest, just for yourself; and sacrifice of blood Allah does not want.

25 Just give your life in sacrificial service to all of life, and Allah is pleased."

26 When Jesus had thus said he stood aside; the people were amazed, but strove among themselves.

27 Some said, "He is inspired by Holy Brahm"; and others said, "He is insane"; and others said, "He is obsessed; he speaks as devils speak."

28 But Jesus tarried not. Among the guests was one, a tiller of the soil, a generous soul, a seeker after truth, who loved the words that Jesus spoke, and Jesus went with him, and in his home abode.

- From The Holy Koran of the Moorish Science Temple

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820

Brother Jaheel,

You were right I did enjoy it. I say only ASE!

Blackbird

3. Pharaoh Jahil

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Glad you did brother.

Too bad that this event of Jesus life (pbuh) is missing from the bible.

4. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Is Allah Insecure About Other Gods ??

An Emotional Outburest Of Allah ( God ) Is Expressed Through The Qur'aan By The The Repeated Use Of Jesus , The Son Of Mary '' Or Isa Ibn Maryam , As It Is Translated In Arabic , Mentioned 14 Times In The Qur'aan ;...
    Qur'aan 5 ; 19 ;... O People of the Book! Now hath come unto you, making (things) clear unto you, Our Messenger, after the break in (the series of) our apostles, lest ye should say: "There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner (from evil)": But now hath come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner (from evil). And Allah hath power over all things.
    5; 49 <>And this (He commands): Judge thou between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, but beware of them lest they beguile thee from any of that (teaching) which Allah hath sent down to thee. And if they turn away, be assured that for some of their crime it is Allah.s purpose to punish them. And truly most men are rebellious.
    5; 78 <> Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.
    5 ; 113 <> They said: "We only wish to eat thereof and satisfy our hearts, and to know that thou hast indeed told us the truth; and that we ourselves may be witnesses to the miracle."
    5 ; 115 <> Allah said: "I will send it down unto you: But if any of you after that resisteth faith, I will punish him with a penalty such as I have not inflicted on any one among all the peoples."
    5 ; 119 <> Allah will say: "This is a day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,- their eternal Home: Allah well-pleased with them, and they with Allah. That is the great salvation, (the fulfilment of all desires).
    9 ; 31 <> . They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah. there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).
    19 ; 34 <> Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.
    23 ; 50 <> And We made the son of Mary and his mother as a Sign: We gave them both shelter on high ground, affording rest and security and furnished with springs
    43 ;57 <> When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
    57 ; 27<> . Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of Allah. but that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors
    61 ; 6 <> And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"
    Is To Imply That Jesus Is Merely The Son Of A Mortal Woman , Not The Son Of God , They Need To Keep Saying This In Order To Support Suratul Ikhlaas Chapter 112 ; 3 , Originally Revealed As Chapter 22 , Which Point Out That '' Lam - Yalid - Wa - Lam - Yuwlad , He ( Allah ) Begetteth Not , Nor Is He Begotten , '' And In Qur'aan 23 ; 91 Says , Mattakhazallaahu - Minw - Waladin - No Son Did God Beget '' A God Who Is Self Confident And Secure Wouldn't Have To Keep Reiterating '' Jesus The Son Of Mary , '' Qur'aan 3 ; 45 ; 4 ; 171 ; 5 ; 110 , And I Quote '' Then Will Allah Say; '' O Jesus The Son Of Mary ! Recount My Favour To Thee And To Thy Mother . Behold ! I Strengthened Thee With The Holy Spirit , So That Thou Didst Speak To The People In Childhood And In Maturity . Behold ! I Taught Thee The Book And Wisdom , TheLaw And The Gospel , And Behold ! Thou Makest Out Of Clay , As It Were , The Figure Of A Bird By My Leave , And Thou Breathest Into It , And Becometh A Brid By My Leave , And Thou Healest Those Born Blind And The Lepers , By My Leave And Behold ! I Did Restrian The Children Of Israel From ( Violence To ) Thee When Thou Didst Show Them The Clear Signs , And The Unbelievers Among Them Said ; This Is Nothing But Evident Magie '' .
    Something That Is Not Found In The So called Gospel Injiyl . God Or Allah In The Injiyl Or Gospel Was Not Insecure Or Scared Of Jesus , However In The Qur'aan He Has To Repetitively Remind JesusIt Was Because Of Him , He Has This Power ! But , On The Other Hand , A Secure God Of The Qur'aan , Say , Jesus Was Raised In Degrees Above Other Prophet And Inspired With The Holy Ghost ( Qur'aan 2 ; 253 ) Performed Miracles ( Qur'aan 5 ; 110 ) . Basically Giving More Recognition To Jesus Than The Rest Of The Prophet In Muhammad's Qur'aan . Jesus Is Getting All Of The Props Of Being Illustrious In This World And The Hereafter ( Qur'aan 3 ; 45 ) And He Was Born And Died And Will Be Coming Back In The End ( Qur'aan 19 ; 33 ) However , The Insecure God In This Above Quote ( Qur'aan 5 ; 110 ) Reminds Jesus To Tell The People Who Say . He Is His Son . That He Is Not , And All Of The Countless Favors Allah Has Bestowed Upon Him . Like , Jesus Is Going To Take Something From Him , Or Forget That Allah Gave Him These Powers, Preferences Etc . It Seen Like Allah Is Going Through A Schizophrenic Problem Here ! A Secure God In The Qur'aa Says '' We , Created Man , '' ( Qur'aan 15 ; 26 ) An Insecure God Or Allah Says '' I Am Allah , There Is No God But I . '' Innani - Anaa - Allahu - Laaa - Ilaaha - Illaaa - Anaa - ( Qur'aan 20 ; 14 ) And He Is The Best Creators , ( 37 ; 125 ) And The Best Of Judges '' Al Haakimiyn ( 95 ; 8 ) There Is Obviously , More Than Just One Creator And One Judge Who Can Obviously Give Allah A Run And Fight To The Right And Title To Be The Only One God . Creator , And The Best Of Judges . So For Allah To Attain These Rights . He Has To Repetitively Tell His Followers '' Worship Me . I Am The Best , Forget The Rest . Don't Bind Partners With Me Read Your Qur'aan With An Opened Mind And Please Take Off Your Bindfolds !!! And Once He Becomes Secure , He Says We , Including All Of The Others Aalihaat ( 36 ; 23 ) And I Quote '' Shall I Take ( Other ) Gods Besides Him ? If ( Allah ) Most Gracious Should Intend Some Adversity For Me , Of No Use Whatever Will Be Their Intercession For Me , Nor Can They Deliver Me . '' Allahain '' Two Allah , Or Sources '' ( Qur'aan 16 ; 51 ) And I Quote '' Allah Has Said ; '' Take Not ( For Worship ) Two Gods ; For He Is Just One God ; Then Fear Me ( And Me Alone ) . Allahummas , 3 ; 26 , 5; 114 , 8 ; 32 , 10 ; 10 , 39; 46 10 ; 10 , Which They Translate As One Allah , But Is In Actuality Allah '' The Source '' And Hum Meaning '' They '' And I Quote '' ( This Will Be ) They Cry Therein ; Glory To . The , O Allah ! '' And '' Peace '' Will Be Their Greeting Therein ! And The Close Of Their Cry Will Be '' Prasie Be To Allah . The Cherisher And Sustainer Of The Worlds . What Further Proof Do You Muslims Need Even Allah Admits There Are More Than Just Him As An Allah / God In His Prophet's Muhammad's Qur'aan .

5. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    I don't think it's necessarily about denying the exsistence of lesser gods, but adhereing to the worship of One Supreme God over all others.

JMO

Toya

6. Pharaoh Jahil

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Exactly Sister Toylin and that was the point of this post. We're all praying to the same Creator in essence. We just follow different paths to that One Creator.

7. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Doesn't the Bible state that Jesus himself said: "In my Father's house, there are many rooms?"

I'm sorry, but I believe we all serve the same God. That does not deny the existence of lesser gods, but says that there is One who is above all others.

As far as the division of religions, I believe that God is God. Period. No matter what language you call His name in, you're still saying His name.

8. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    You Know The Point I Was Makeing

I Ask You Were You A Muslim And You Said Yes . Any True Muslim Not Going To Call On Any Other God , Like Jesus , Jah , Yahweh , Yahuwa Etc, Etc, I Don't Know Any Muslim That Will Allow You To Call On Any Other God Then Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala In The Masjid <> In Arabic Is Difined As '' A Place Of Prostration . Explain This To The Sister Ok < Laa - llaaha - llah Allah - Muhammadan - Rasuwl - Allah = THERE IS NO < GOD > BUT ALLAH , AND MUHAMMAD IS THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH < Muslims Call This Kalimat TAYYIBA = The Best Word .
    Allah Is Not God . And If You Like I Can Walk You Through It Mr. Muslim . What Your Doing My Saying Creator You Playing It Safe . You And I Both Know What I Was Saying .

9. Pharaoh Jahil

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25

Peace

Right, Allah is universal period, he just goes by many names. Anyone whose places faith in the One Supreme Deity concept (threw submission) and lives accordingly to peace is a moslem in their own right. That's the foundation in most religions. I think that we should stop finding faults with different belief systems and focus more on what we have in common.

10. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Funny Little Man

< Pharaoh Jaheel = El Moo Naa Fe Coon . The Truth Of The Matter You Want People To Rub You Ego . Any Intelligent Person Man Or Woman Will Challenge Anyone Teaching . Only Fool Would Put There Soul In Anyone Hand And Don't Question His Or Her TEACHING . If What You Have Been Taught Is Truth Then You Should Have No Fear Of Other Challengeing Your Belief . Everyone Post Is Open For Challenge , Get Over It . By The Way Allah Is Pural To Meaning There More Allahs According To Your Own Quraan