Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus Is Universal

Afru Shukuwr

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 22, 2007
Dade City, FL
Jesus is universal means that people who have him are not just depicted in movies, going to church, or in Christian countries. It also means that he has different names and has been of different races. It means he is older than the bible. If not then I say to Christians before the bible it must have been more hellish people than now which is not true.

from wikipedia....

J originated as a swash character to end some Roman numerals in place of i. A distinctive usage emerged in Middle High German.[3] Gian Giorgio Trissino (1478–1550) was the first to explicitly distinguish I and J as representing separate sounds, in his Ɛpistola del Trissino de le lettere nuωvamente aggiunte ne la lingua italiana ("Trissino's epistle about the letters recently added in the Italian language") of 1524.[4] Originally, both I and J repesented /i/, /iː/, and /j/; but Romance languages developed new sounds (from former /j/ and /ɡ/) that came to be represented as I and J; therefore, English J, acquired from the French J, has a sound value quite different from /j/ (which represents the sound in the English word "yet").

Jesus is universal [...] he has different names and has been of different races. It means he is older than the bible...

"This is not the first time I came to the planet
But everytime I come, only a few could understand it
I came as Isis, my words they tried to ban it
I came as Moses, they couldn't follow my commandments
I came as Solomon, to a people that was lost
I came as Jesus, but they nailed me to a cross
I came as Harriet Tubman, I put the truth to Sojourner
Other times, I had to come as Nat Turner
They tried to burn me, lynch me and starve me
So I had to come back as Marcus Garvey, Bob Marley
They tried to harm me, I used to be Malcolm X
Now I'm on the planet as the one called KRS
Kickin the metaphysical, spiritual, tryin to like
get wit you, showin you, you are invincible
The Black Panther is the black answer for real
In my spiritual form, I turn into Bobby Seale
On the wheels of steel, my spirit flies away
and enters into Kwame Ture"

-krs1​

Jesus is universal means that people who have him are not just depicted in movies, going to church, or in Christian countries. It also means that he has different names and has been of different races. It means he is older than the bible. If not then I say to Christians before the bible it must have been more hellish people than now which is not true.

That's not at all what 'jesus is universal' means!

Do you have a picture of this jesus you can show us since you know so much about him?

Do you even know his proper name, since the letter J wasn't entered into the english language until about 1526 A.D.?

If not then I say to Christians before the bible it must have been more hellish people than now which is not true.
- Do you ever plan on attempting to make any sense? And please don't hit me with the usual 'it only will make sense if you are of the true faith, or holy spirit' nonsense....

Just to be fair, is there a christian here who can try to make sense out of the above quote?

from wikipedia....

J originated as a swash character to end some Roman numerals in place of i. A distinctive usage emerged in Middle High German.[3] Gian Giorgio Trissino (1478–1550) was the first to explicitly distinguish I and J as representing separate sounds, in his Ɛpistola del Trissino de le lettere nuωvamente aggiunte ne la lingua italiana ("Trissino's epistle about the letters recently added in the Italian language") of 1524.[4] Originally, both I and J repesented /i/, /iː/, and /j/; but Romance languages developed new sounds (from former /j/ and /ɡ/) that came to be represented as I and J; therefore, English J, acquired from the French J, has a sound value quite different from /j/ (which represents the sound in the English word "yet").

Dont all names have origins and changes. That is very good and supports the title of the thread.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back