Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus is Lucifer.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Jesus is Lucifer.

Hi ALL.

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    wow!?? ... smh ... and that's how you "turn on HTML." ....

even though i don't "partake" of this "religion" stuff, i will still support their "right" to have their "delusion" to the extent that i will suggest that you have absolutely no clue.

the way i read it; jesus was a carpenter that attempted to bring folks back around to the "truths" "given" in "books of law". lucifer is a fallen angel that was "purpose made" to be able to do only one thing - when "he fell", that one thing got flipped .. but "he" is still only a one trick pony. humans, including jesus, have the ability to choose whether to do good or evil; lucifer is stuck on evil - fuhgeddaboudit!

sadly, however; in violation of the "commandment" against killing; jesus was killed and today we have a domineering "religion" ... that is actually only a cult.

or, this could be a brand new "stuff stirrer" and i've stepped into the mess long enough to step out?

"how do you turn on HTML?" "jesus is lucifer"?? hmmm ..... what's next there music producer?

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Transparent Trivia.LMAO

What a way to send everybody into a tizzy......Post a three worded message, get offline, then wait for tons of responses. What else ya got up your polyester sleeve, MusicProducer? Any ways.........if you say so:rolleyes:

4. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Well, Lucifer is known as the Morning Star and in Revelations 22:16 Jesus calls himself the bright and morning star.

Wasn't Lucifer the deity charged with bringing fire to mankind and was punished for it?

5. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    What up Music Producer....It's being a long time Brother. I see we are still up to our same old tricks again. Please brother break down the scriptures so that we can understand were you get your understanding from...

Peace...

6. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Some Signs

Sorry for the delay on this subject but Duel pointed out one of the signs. Jesus refers to himself in his own words with a reference that GOD Himself reserved for Lucifer or a Fallen Servant of Heaven.

Rv:22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Isa:14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

In the English Bible it shows up even more because they use the original meaning of the name Lucifer.

How are you fallen from heaven, O bright star, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, you who ruled the nations!

Another sign we have that signifies the nature of Jesus is this.

Jn:8:58: Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

The only Sons of GOD that existed before Abraham are the ones in Geneses that became the Fallen Sons of GOD.

Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

English Bible
    There were Nefilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men of old, men of renown.

In the KJV Bible they intentionally replaced the word “Nefilim” with “Giants” in order to remove the conceptual connection that it is the Sons of GOD that became the Fallen. The word Nefilim means The Fallen.

Another sign that Jesus is Lucifer……

Jn:3:14: And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Old Testament linking:
    Num:21:9: And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

If you are familiar with the history of the brass serpent you will realize that it eventually had to be destroyed by a Messiah.

2Kgs:18:4: He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.

A Messiah is defined as a person of the House of David or king of Judah that delivers the people of Israel not only from the physical bondage of a conquer but the mental bondage of false religions and idolatry. The Serpent like Jesus becomes a form of ideology and was mistakenly worshiped and turned into a god by the Children of Israel. The only way this idolatry could be corrected is it was destroyed by a Messiah. The same must occur with Jesus.

Well, this is a lot to digest. Please feel free to ask any questions.

7. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Question Number One:

Is this the same Jesus/Lucifer that was tempted by the Devil in the wilderness?

CD

8. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Ced that was not Lucifer in the Wildernerss, that was his cuzin Luci-Mae.

9. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Manasiac or someone:

More information on Luci-Mae please? And how they are related?

Just for future referential purposes.

CD

10. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Now y'all tripping.

Second question
    who is/was this messiah who will deliver us from the serpent Jesus?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.