Black Spirituality Religion : jesus is a terrorist and a passive aggressive evil thing

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by lord shorty, Apr 24, 2007.

1. lord shorty

lord shorty Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    christianity = fear of hell. in every case. in every convert. in every follower...

when you realize what god has done for you, you will see how much he loves you

this is the big argument of christianity.

its a dark, bleak statement.

lets break it down

does this have a gloomy overtone... adreadful overtone?

yes it does

what is god doing, save from hell? yes. thats huge. but it was his idea in the firstplace. I agree that it is immense that people get saved from eternal torment. IT is insane. IT is the only way out.... but thats a horrible thing in the firstplace. humans arent that bad. no one should have that. its too dreadful. its too terrible. its too screwed up. and thats why it seems so good. tyhats the whole thing. hell scares the living crap out of people and jesus offers relief. the imagination puts so much dread and terror into hell that by the time the m ind is scared enough of hell, jesus is bound to make it feel better. the realization that christ saves from hell is awful. its absolutely awful, its not even sickening. its on another level. horrific, dreadful, gloomy, desolate. soooo desolate. soo dark and hopeless.

are you telling me this isnt a fear based religion?

this god isnt using love, hes using fear. hes convincing people they are all going to hell and he is the only way out. thats cold man, hardcore, and oh so cold, real effing low. screw him

-----------------------------------------------------------

talk to any chrisitian and you will see someone who is relieved that they dont go to hell.

is saving from hell good? yes.

is creating people and letting them live in a world where you find them all worthy of hell and you fully intend and carry out the promise of sending them there but offer them a way out knowing that many will go to hell anyway good?

no

end of story

want to know what that is.

passive agressive. in a nutshell. look it up.

imagine I visit my friend who is an animal enthusiast who raises animals. lets say while he is out working I kill one of his animals and cook it for him for dinner

is cooking him dinner good? yes

is killing one of his animals and using it to cook him dinner good?

no passive aggressive

2. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    lord shorty

Wowwwwwwwwwww

3. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    interesting
    No God/Goddess I speak to would create such a thing as Hell on purpose I do know some that made choices making their life hell tho...
    I too was taught when I was younger (via christianity) That God created hell. As I grew spiritualy I came to be aware that God would not create a hell ppl would go to after they physically die based on any one particular school of thought held by a group of ppl. We are here today as a result of God before any manifestation not being at peace(lonely). Without going in to detail at this time(I'm at work) I'd say hell is just not on the agenda to return to a state of peace.

4. ShemsiEnTehuti

ShemsiEnTehuti Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    Wow...never thought of it like that.

From now on, I will ask people that confront me on spirituality whether or not they believe in Hell. If they say they do believe in it as well as spreading their faith, then I will call them terrorists. They recruit through pscycho-socio-religious terror.

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    man...thas deep right there...
    imma have to chew on that 4 a sec....

one love
    khasm

6. lord shorty

lord shorty Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    all I really realized is that the following behavior is passive aggressive and not as sweet and innocent as it sounds when someone is trying to convert you...:

"is saving from hell good? yes.

is creating people and letting them live in a world where you find them all worthy of hell and you fully intend and carry out the promise of sending them there but offer them a way out knowing that many will go to hell anyway good?

no

end of story"

7. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Who said "An army of sheep, led by a lion, is better than an army of lions, led by a sheep.?

[​IMG]

Great post Lord Shorty. We needed this one.

8. GrozTheWarrior

GrozTheWarrior Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    "It is better to have a lion at the head of an army of sheep, than a sheep at the head of an army of lions."

That would have been Daniel Defoe, author of Robinson Crusoe. Others have been credited for similar 'quotables' like this one.

9. will-he-write

will-he-write Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27
    Yes it is true that the threat of hell is used as a form of psychological terrorism that makes people move out of fear rather than love. Maybe that thought is that of the devil. Forcing someone to do something in fear eventually builds resentment and rebellion within the servant. Now check this out....christianity keeps it's followers in check with the threat of hell and damnation that's what keeps the preachers above reproach, what if there came this overwhelming realization that WE ARE IN HELL. I mean this is the place where nobody is perfect. This is said to be the place that the Devil came of all the places in the Universe after being kicked out of the place we call Heaven. So maybe being in hell is where we are currently. With this in mind what would happen to the people? What will happen to the religion? Maybe the people aren't following the words and thoughts of Jesus(YAHSHUA) maybe the people are following the Devil. It is the Devil's way to trap people into servitude. The Devil hates free will. Love strengthens free will, fear destroys it.

10. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Yea indeed - Speaking on a Higher Level -Anytime FEAR is the engine(er) keeping something moving, IT IS DANGEROUS! Especially when speaking about beliefs.

KM