Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus in his Glory

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94

Rv:22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

This is the Morning Star Jesus is referring to.

Isa:14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

This is the English Bible, which translates the name Lucifer as its original sin textual meaning.

Isa:14:12: How are you fallen from heaven, O bright star, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, you who ruled the nations!

Jesus’ words can be legitimately and linguistically translated as.

Rv:22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and Lucifer.

The nature of Lucifer is to test your loyalty to GOD. In doing so Lucifer speaks lies woven with truths. The lie is he being the offspring of David, the truth is he being the Bright and Morning Star (Lucifer).

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Where is the Old Testament TAKEN (STOLEN) from brother??

You make a lot of assertions which is why in the past I only ask you minor questions too see where you where headed with this rhetoric!

You do realize all you have done is echoed what your enemy gave you and our people too keep them under control......RIGHT?

SO if YOU TRULY THINK THE OLD TESTAMENT IS SPEAKING OF THE TRUE GOD, WHY NOT STATE WHERE THE OLD TESTMENT OF THE BIBLE WAS STOLEN FROM...........

Maybe you have, but I have not seen it and doubt that you have!

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    This is merely a rehash of a previous thread created which asserted "jesus is Lucifer"...which was CLOSED...

Same confusion, different day...

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The Old Testament is not stolen; it is Egyptian History that covers the history of the Amarna Period and the Royal family of the Red Crown of Upper Egypt. It is true that the people today that claim the history are not the original people. GOD informs us that the original people would be enslaved, conquered and dispersed all over the earth. With the original people of the Bible having to face this chastisement for our rebellion to the One GOD, GOD had to place our history in the hands of another people and make them believe they were us to insure our record would not be lost. It is now time for the original people to recognize and reestablish their true history but due to the design of the Holy Scriptures the rebels or those that resist the One GOD will fall with the very people that conquered us.

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The True Gospel does not change and jump back and fourth between opinions.
    When you strip the entire Old and New Testament down to only the words claimed as Spoken by GOD and do the same with Jesus what I show you is what manifests as the True and Only Gospel that is revealed.

6. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

Brother Music Producer you have been singing the same tired song for years now. You had no receptive ears then and none now. It's time for you to change your tune.

Peace....

7. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    :Zzz:

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The True Gospel don't change.

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Wake Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94

Ezek:37:3: And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

Ezek:37:4: Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

Ezek:37:5: Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

Ezek:37:11: Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

It is understood through Old Testament contemplation that the Truth of YH would be dormant for so many years.