Brother AACOOLDRE : Jesus first miracle is Egyptian

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jan 10, 2003.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE WEDDING wine miracle

I was asked recently by one of my step-brothers girlfriends to explain how I take tiny bits of information and be able to expand so much information. Its not all that hard once you get a couple of concrete facts. For example Jesus making wine at Cana for a wedding I just assembled a couple of facts together. For example:

1. Cana wasn’t a city in the reputed lifetime of Jesus.
    2. Bible dictionary says Cana means “The Nest”
    3. Horus makes “grape water” at a Canal/Cana
    4. Egyptian God Neith/Nit/Net was the Nest. Also Net also meant “the great Canal”. So we can go back and forth with Cana and Nest and still we go back to Net.
    5. Neith goddess of weaving tying knots. We symbolize marriage as tying a knot.
    6. Greek philosophers called Nestis water and Isis.
    7. A Nest is material weaved together but was water made into wine in the Nest/Nestis.
    8. Romans called Isis a presider of marriage as Juno.
    9. Isis is related to Hathor/Neith. Hathor changed into a love goddess with the help of wine. Hathor would have music and flowers at weddings.
    10. Kniting (Nit) associated with love in the NT Colossians 2:21
    11. Basicaly the L was dropped from Canal and the s from Net by the Christian plagarist.

Recap:
    Neith, Isis are forms of Hathor. They are one and the same but with slightly diffirent attributes and functions.

Hathor goddess of Love, wine, flowers, music dancing. Connented with the moon.The Catholic doctrine of sacred heart is originally Hathor/Tholic or,
    athor
    Isis, known as Juno a presider of marriage, associated with moon.Also called Nestis.
    Neith a symbol for unity of weaving together rings or Nest together.
    Horus/Jesus making “grape water” at a Canal or
    Cana
    All of this combined and compounded should be enough evidence to prove the wedding ceremony at Cana was fictional and of Egyptian origin.

Note: “The exchanging of rings dates back to ancient Egypt and symbolizes trust, unity, and timelessness, since a ring has no beginning and no end…The eating of cake is similarly ancient, representing the offerings made to hosehold gods (Isis/Hathor). The cake made the union sacred”.-The marriage and Family Experience By Christine DeVault p.282 The cake was circular like the moon. Hathor was connected to the moon and the sacred heart.

In 1931 a finger ring was found by Egyptologist Newberry. The ring was given to King Tut widow by King Ay who is thought to have murdered Tut. Tut died in a similar way Jesus was hit on top of the head and hung on a tree. Tut was in a coma, woke up for one day then died. Anyway Newberry writes Howard Carter the man who discovered King Tut’s tomb.

“My Dear Cater,
    It will interest you to know that I have just seen a fingering at Blanchard’s which has on it the cartouche [name] of Ankhesenamen along side the prenomen of King Ay. This can only be interpreted as meaning that King Ay has married Ankhesenamen the widow of Tut.”-The Murder of King Tut By Bob Brier p.186 This marriage took place before there was even a capitol in Rome or Greece.

In addition King Menes unified Lower and Upper Egypt in 3100BC and symbolized it with two rings. The Egyptian thought of their country as a sun city which had sun names like On, Helios. So these rings could be sunrise/upper/fire/Sun gold and sunset/Moon/water/lower/silver Egypt. The rings were made of gold and silver.The water city was the Nile itself which they felt came down from heaven. The sun was believed to rise from and sets in water.

I came across a profile on Horus. I found out that “Horus-the bridegroom with the Bride in Sothis”-Blackman of the Nile By Dr. Yosef A.A. Ben-Jochannan p.125 Sothis means the two points in summer and winter-when the sun is at its greatest declination north or south of the equator. From Greek meaning the “sun is still”.Hesiod in his Work And Days advises “you do not plough the divine earth until the solstice period”. Sol is another word for sun. The ancient Greeks had to declare to their future brides that they could “plow”. Plow was an analogy to being potent and fertile able to produce children. As we see from the above quote from Horus we can say that the Greek and Egyptian wedding ceremonies were the very similar. Before the Greeks associated plowing with sex. An Egyptian once said: “I exist therein, I am strong therein, I have become a spirit therein, I eat therein, I sow seed therein, I reap the harvest therein, I plough therein, I make love therein”-Egyptian Ideas of the Afterlife By Budge p.192

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Dredog u hit the point on the head ...
    continue to open eyez as they so need to be

3. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Ditto, AACOOLDRE...

4. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    if it were Egyptian or not, so what; it was a miracle.

5. goraddy

goraddy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Excellent work!

So now, can anyone prove that JC's miracle really happened?

6. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    **** good queston raddy

7. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE WINEMAKER
    By Andre Austin

“Thou hast brought a vine out of Egypt” Psalm 80:8
    “The discovery of the vine, they say was made by [Osiris]” Diodorus Book 1:15

The concept of a union with silver and gold rings started in Egypt in 3100BC when Menes united Upper and lower Egypt into one. Greece and Rome weren’t even founded yet. So Christianity followed Egypt’s course and symbolized marriage as a contest between light and darkness. For the victory (Rev 21:7) receives gold rings and the prize the bride. “The exchanging of rings dates back to ancient Egypt and symbolizes trust, unity, and timelessness, since a ring has no beginning and no end…the cake [Isis] made the union sacred”-The Marriage and Family experience By Bryan Strong and Christine DeVault p.282

The story that’s about to unfold is an accumulation of facts which proves to the best of my ability that Jesus first miracle of turning water into wine at Cana was Horus from the Egyptian religion. The Bride and Bridegroom is the climax event for the Christian heaven. Documents shall demonstrate this climatic event has deep foreplay and foreknowledge in Egyptian hieroglyphic texts. Christians have no legal defense but to claim an absurd notion that Egyptian plagiarized in advanced to Old and New Testament writings. That means the Egyptians had the vision before the Angels gave it to the Christians. When your able to prove Christianity most cherished event of winemaking of the Bridegroom/Jesus has roots in Egyptian mythology everything else comes tumbling down.

Lets go back into the book of John to get the context and perspective before I move any further with my case.

The Wedding at Cana

And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there.
    2. And both Jesus was called, and his disciples to the marriage.
    3. And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, they have no wine.
    4. Jesus saith unto her, “Woman, what have I to do with thee? Mine hour is not yet come”.
    5. His mother saith unto the servants, whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
    6. And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.
    7. Jesus saith unto them, “Fill the water pots with water”. And they filled them up to the brim.
    8. And he saith unto them, “Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast”. And they bare it.
    9. When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine…the governor of the feast called the bridegroom.
    11. This beginning miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee”

Randomly I picked up a book by E.A. Wallis Budge called “Legends of the Egyptian Gods”. I turned to page 59 and read about a miracle of Horus. The ancient papyrus texts read: “Ra said unto Horus, ‘thou didst put grapes into the water which cometh forth from it, and thy heart rejoiced thereat; and for this reason the water (or canal) of Horus is called “Grape-Water” unto this day”. In Old testament times the presses for making wine were usually cut or hewed out of rock (Isa 5:2) and were connected by channels (or canals) to lower rock-cut vats where juice was squeezed from the grapes by treading over them with the feet/with wife a phallus in bed (Job 24:11; Amos 9:13).

I started getting curious at this point because Horus making wine from grapes and water is connected with a Canal. I said to myself that Canal is too close to Cana to be a coincidence. I then went to Holman’s Bible dictionary and found out the word Cana meant “The Nest”. Further research would reveal that Cana is only mentioned in the book of John. The Village of Cana is unknown in the Old Testament also. I felt that it was very strange that Matthew and Mark didn’t mention it. Some Christians scholars say that Jesus turning water into wine is symbolic of God helping Moses destroy the Egyptian army “engulfing them in the water of the Red sea” Deuteronomy 11:3-4. They also say are symbols of a New Exodus. This would be true because John’s revelations is bent on revenge against the Whore/Hathor of Babylon/Egypt making them drink wine of destruction and killing them through winepresses. Clearly Jesus making wine was a fable and never happened. If he would of done this it would have been based on Egyptian legends and it may have been a sin. My problem with the Christians calling Egyptian sinners but I’m finding similar wedding ceremonies. Saints don’t copy sinners or do they? They check and see.

I wrote an essay on the comparative history of Hathor and the whore of Babylon. My opinion led me to believe that Revelation talked about destroying her and her followers in winepress. The Christians admit this indirectly by associating Jesus miracle of making wine with destroying Pharaoh’s army in the Red/blood sea/water.

When I glanced at the Hollman dictionary giving me the definition of Cana I made the mistake of thinking it said Net instead of Nest. I’m glad that I made this mistake cause I then turned to two volumes on “The Gods of the Egyptians” from Budge. I just started reading some of the biography and History of the Nit/Net/Neith. I was amazed after I read her history with new eyes. For example:

Net associations with the Christian analogies of The Kingdom of heaven marriage. Jesus associate the marriage and Kingdom with nets, birds nests, a Kings son giving to marriage, The Ten virgins and much, much more. Birds played a prominent role in association with Greek playwright Aristophane’s ,(445-380BC) play called “Birds”.Sophocles play “The Trachiniae” a sympathetic ode was sung for a married woman because her husband was rarely home. The ode to her, whom they picture as a “Bird lorn of its mate”. Neith associated herself with the bird of a Vulture.According to Aelian (Greek rhetorician 220ad) he thought the female Vulture were fecundated by the wind. This resembles the virgin Mary impregnated by the holy spirit. The Vulture stands on a signet ring tying together the union of two Egypts. This union is brought about by warfare.Neith has a struggle with Seth. The struggle is symbolic of physical changes, an allusion to the sea encroaching or the sea receding. Could receding be the opposite of Wedding. Receding meaning a withdrawal of water and encroaching means advancement. Those who were considered infertile were considered barren or dry, so the opposite of that would be wetness. Marriage was liken to a Nest because our ancient ancestors equates marriage with a harvest of having kids. Argiculture Harvest, and net have common adjectives of gathering, accumulate. They were all concerned about yieldind net profits and spawning new growth. Canals are intimately associated with Harvesting because the canals provide irrigation. The water of the irrigation helps bring crops to maturity. Plato in the Republic (549E) his favorite metaphor is a farmers irrigation: “His father waters and fosters the reasoning part in his soul”.

1.Cana really means Canal. Canal is any artificially design means of transporting a waterway. God did help Moses divert water so he could cross the Red sea. The Catholic notes in their Bible associate the wine miracle to Deuteronomy 11:3-4. This divine killing of the Egyptians happens again see Revelations 14:10; 20. Ra transformed Hathor into a love goddess by diverting jars of blood into wine. Hathor is also known for bringing man and woman together. One can’t ignore another minor attribute of Netat or Netit meant “The Great Canal” according to E.A Budge Osiris Volume 1 p.1. But Net could also mean nest which I will show shortly. In Martin Bernal’s Black Athena Volume 2 he associates Neit with Khnum Lord of Nile cataracts or water emerging fresh from a cave p.87-88 and 101. Bernal also calls Neit a “controller of water” who creates land out of water separating the isles and banks, she creates canals and channels also.I’m not surprised that the Greek philosopher Empedocles called water by several diffirent names with Nestis being one of them; or that Homer’s warrior King Nestor resembles Neith in many ways. I’m just trying to prove that the absence of s in Neith doesn’t exclude the goddess from being apart of the Nest. The celestrial waters give births to Ra the sun. So the cosmic Nest could be a Net of water. Nestis was the Nest. Its earthly representation was a bird’s circular nest but Nestis was circular (ring) water in heaven. “I made thee to trample upon the ends of the world, the circle of the Great circle (i.e the world –Ocean)” Cleopatra’s Needle By E.A. Wallis Budge p.139

2.Net according to dictionary means accumulate, gather, meshwork, which is related to Nest. Nest is accumulated material. All the Christians did was drop the s. The Kingdom is a marriage of the bridegroom/Jesus to his Bride/Church members. Many allegories are alluded to the Kingdom like Nets. “Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a net” Matthew 13:47 “The preaching of the gospel is the casting of a net. In the visible church there is a great deal of trash that gets caught into the net. After the net is brought to shore there will be a separation of the good and bad”. According to Matthew Henry So shall it be at the end of the world. The Greek Aphrodite is related to Neith/Hathor in many ways. Aphrodite is connected to the war god Ares. Neith was a war goddess. A similar theme centered around nets takes place. Aphrodite husband Hephaestus wanted to catch Aphrodite having an affair with Ares so he fashioned a very fine but powerful net suspended above his wife bed that eventually caught naked the two of them binding in adultery. By accident I came across Egyptian Hieroglyphic document. It deals with “souls which are doomed…the passage which refers to the two gods with Nets reads: These are the gods who make use of words of power for Horus-Ra. They have power over the net, and they make use of words of power on those who are in the net”. Egyptian Heaven and Hell By E.A Wallis Budge p.252-3

3.Weave means to gather material interlacing threads. A brides veil is just a white curtain of material weaved together. The Thesaurus renders the word weave as an adjective for Wed. Isaiah 19:1-9 says that the Egyptians will be confounded in their weaving. Some how or another Egyptians also used the process of weaving to determine fates and I take it Isaiah was referring to this practice. Hathor is associated with fortune telling see Life in ancient Egypt by Adolf Erman p. 376. I was told once that “Things fit together interestingly”. And this is strange that a man by the name of Ernest G. McClain helped me put this story together. Here I’am trying to prove Nest refered to Neith and McClain first name is Ernest. Not only that but McClain through one of his interpretation of Plato’s “the myth of Er” helps out too. So I have Er and Nest. McClain book is called The Pythagorean Plato. In the myth of Er he desribes Plato heaven as a circle with a spindle. He referes to the spindle as “Nested whorls”. Three people called fates spin the strings or wool from time to time to keep order. McClain describes the Whorl as several layers building around eachother almost like a birds Nest. In this whorl accompany revolution, one accord of a single harmony. I don’t know if the revolution is an allusion to warfare then harmony of a union of marriage. McClain also shows figures of pyraminds in circles as a Platonic wedding.

4.Knot/kniting is a lump or knob in a thread. Any material flax, wool, fibers used in sowing. I’m told the wedding ring is symbolic of the rope/cord or vine used to tie married couples up in the circle of love. Nit is very close to knitting. The Hieroglyphic symbol for the goddess Net was two rope intertwined together. Colossians 2:2 associate knit with love. “That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love”. Knitting has also become popular in our culture and associated with expecting a child. Women who were pregnant began the process of sewing clothes for their expected infants before they arrived. Our technology has replaced this practice with baby showers and going to clothing store. I went to the internet and discovered an essay written by Jennifer Goodall Powers. She says “The Bride or her attendant would carry a spindle and distaff, symbolizing her role as weaving wife”.

5.Nest a structure made for laying eggs. Weaved baskets symbolize a baby crib/Nest at Greek and Roman weddings. Bird’s act like weaves bringing material together in the form of a circle. A ring is a circle too. When couple tie the knot and get married they exchange rings. Neith I will show is connected with eggs/seeds and a nest. There are circles in the underworld/Tuat. “The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field. Which indeed is the lest of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches therof” Matthew 13:31-32 “The scope of this parable is to show, that the beginnings of the gospel would be small, but that its latter end would greatly increase. The church is like a great tree, in which the fowls of the air do lodge; god’s people have recourse to it for food and rest, shade and shelter…in particular persons growing…grown Christians must covet to be useful to others, as the mustard-seed when grown is to birds”-From Matthew Henry commentary. So I see when birds start building their circular nest its small but grows. Various fishing nets and traps for birds are portrayed on the walls of the ancient Egyptian tombs. In other texts, Horus becomes a fisherman and his four sons also fish for him. This is another parallel between Christian and Egyptian symbolism. We must keep in mind that Hathor meant “House of Horus” and that Neith is connented with Hathor.

6. Neith is associated with Hathor the love goddess of wine and vine. Revelations 17:1 calls her a Whore. Hathor is a combination of two words Hat and Hor. Hor is found in Whore. Neith is also associated with Isis and Nephthys who basic elements were water. Isis was water and Nephthys was barren/or dry water. I believe when the wedding ran out of water Nephthys played this part.

7. Plato in Timaeus states: “There is in Egypt, said Critias, at the head of the delta where the Nile divides, a district called the Saitic (Sais)…The cheif goddess of the inhabitants is called in Egypt Neith, in Greek Athena”. Herodotus 2:62 reports a secret ceremony called “The festival of lamps”, that takes place in Sais at night. E.A. Wallis Budge reports that: “In due course an evening was fixed for the wedding and the bride was brought to the bridegrooms house”- see The Dwellers on the Nile p.22I believe this secret ceremony reappears in the New Testament as the story of “The Ten Virgins” (Matthew 25:1-13) where only five virgins kept oil in their lamps and get to meet Jesus the bridegroom. Plutarch learned from the Egyptian Pythagoreans that five was symbolic of marriage. Luke 12:35-36 says “Gird your loins and light your lamps and be like servants who await their master’s return from a wedding, ready to open immediately when he come and knocks”. This proves lighting lamps are connecting with a wedding. The Egyptians used the stalks of flax to made lamp wicks also. They say Jesus comes like a thief in the night so be prepared by keeping your inner and outer life shining with baby oil as “children of light”.

All of these names and words are associated with Neith who in all of her forms represent ceremonies for marriage found in John 2:1. I shall try to explain how the story of Neith fits into the story of winemaking at Cana.

Net was one of the oldest of all the Egyptian goddesses. In late dynastic times there is no doubt that Net or Neith was regarded as nothing but a form of Hathor (merry-making love, vine, wine, artistic works). But at an earlier period she was certainly a personification of a form of the great, inert primeval watery mass out of which sprang the sun god RA. Net may be akin in meaning to nut. On the other hand, if we connect her namewith the root netet, ‘to knit, to weave’, and the like, we may accept the view of those who describe Net as the goddess of weaving.

In the text of Unas (2323BC) we find the ‘temples of net mentioned. In Volume 2 of the Gods of the Egyptians King Unas connects water in the Underworld where he Netted as wine, see p.120. I jump back to Volume 1 A little further on the lines of Unas written in pyramid tombs “We have another reference to net and her son Sebek. Unas hath come to his pools, which are on the banks of the canal (Cana). Unas hath brought the crystal to the great eye, which is in the field. Unas hath taken his place in the horizon, he riseth like Sebek, the son of Net he eateth with his mouth, he voideth water (same as making a Canal), etc. In the text of teta, Net is mentioned in connection with Isis, Nephthys, and Serqet-Hetu, as one of the four goddesses who shot forth flame, and worked “protection”, on behalf of the god Nu (Symbol of three jars) when he was seated on his throne. These same four goddesses also appear in connection with the four children of Horus, whom they assisted in protecting by magical means the various parts of human bodies which were placed in “Canopic jars” (are these Cana’s six wine pots in John?)…The Egyptian word used here to express the meaning of protection is Sa, and the character represents a knot of a peculiar kind; the part which knots and cords tied in various ways have always played in magical ceremonies Net exercised.

“We have, unfortunately, no description of the ceremonies connected with the worship of Net, but there is good reason for believing that they were of a mystic character, and that they were modified from time to time in accordance with the change of beliefs of the priests in respect of the attributes (generation and reproduction) of the goddess”. Marriage can be seen as the means of reproduction and passing on genes for another generation.

Another proof of the mysterious and remarkable powers which were attributed to Net by Greek writers is given by Harapollo, who in his “Hieroglyphia” says that when Egyptians represent Net they draw a scarab, for they believe that the world is composed of two elements, the one male and the other female. A scrab lays its eggs in a ball. All eggs need to be in a Nest. It’s a symbol of transformation birth and rebirth. Some of the amulets used in connection with the scarab is rings of gold and silver. Is this the equvalent of the brides red of gold and diamond. Silver may symbolize the moon/water. The scarabaeus is also connected to the only begotten of his father in St Luke’s gospel.

Darius II caused to be written an inscription on the walls of the temple of Hebt. It said “Net rejoiceth in the Bull of his mother his mother (Amen-Ra) here the sun-god is described as the husband who maketh fertile with his seed, and come to the town of Sais. The hymn continues, thine image reposeth in the nest of the lady of Sais. Thy mother Net uniteth herself unto thee in the form of nu, and with thy body arrayed in the veil {which she hath woven}…finally, we find that in Thebes Net, as the mother and wife of Amen-RA. She is represented as a young woman who wears upon her head the crown of the north, and holds in each hand the emblem of water”. This sounds like a marriage of the sun and water to me.

If western customs continue to regard marriage as connect a knot then we must surrender its attributes to the goddesss Net who was the personification of Knitting/weaving. Net and knots symbolize protection too. Protection from what? The Christian marriage to Jesus in heaven was eternal protection from hell. And we already know that building a Nest is a form of weaving and that Cana is rightly connected to Canal where Horus made wine. Canal also meant diverting water for a moment then allowing it to come back as a Red/blood/wine destroying people in Egypt. The same thing happen at the Wedding at Cana/Canal where there was water and wine then it went barren/dried up then Jesus came back with red wine.

Just everything you can associate with a funeral of marriage the Egyptian did. Singing and dancing the Egyptians performed at funerals. Flowers, wine, cakes, ritual baths,cutting locks of hair, and lamps played a role at all minor and major events. Hathor known as “mistress of wreathing garlands”. The Roman and Greeks associated their weddings with Hera/Juno the protector of marriage and childbirth. Apuleius in his book “The Golden ***” states that Juno was just another name for Isis. The Roman had a spritual wedding bed in Hera/Juno’s name. Their Bride and bridegroom both would make offerings to Aphrodite. Any historian will tell you Aphrodite is the Egyptian Hathor.

In my view there are two wines in the Christian Bible one for the good the other for the evil. The evil ones are killed in winepresses. Jesus said “I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God” Mark 14:25. The followers of Neith/Hathor “Shall drink the wine of the wrath of God” Rev 14:10 Some of the Harlots will be saved if they repent (Matthew 21:31-44)

I’m fed up with some of this religious attacks. How can a religion write myths and attack another religious group for their myths which is the bases of their original myths and not get caught up in a web of confusion.

Notes: Nêstis

Hesiod connected Astronomy time watching to gathering grapes: “When Orion (Osiris/Horus) and Sirius (Isis) come into mid-heaven…set about cutting off all the grape-clusters for home”-Work and Days . Plutarch associated love when Isis the Moon pursues the Sun. He called it moon love. So everytime there is a apparent union love and wine are associated with it.
    Empedocles (fr. 7) calls Persephone(Isis/Hathor) by the obscure name "Nêstis," which is probably a pre-Greek but Indo-European Goddess name indigenous to Sicily and southern Italy. Simplicius derived it from naein, meaning "to flow," but, according to Kingsley, in ancient times divine names were sometimes subtly refashioned so that they would have multiple etymologies, and thereby embody hidden truths. For example, Nêstis also means "Fasting" and the Nêsteia was a festival of fasting for Persephone.
    Fasting is also a central theme of the Mysteries of Persephone. For example, after Persephone was abducted, the Earth was barren and all mortals as well as Demeter fasted. Further, Persephone fasted in the Underworld until She ate the fateful pomegranate seed. Fasting is the opposite of nourishing. Therefore, Nêstis, the Goddess corresponding to Water, represents both flowing and fasting, both feast and famine. (Opposites unite in the Netherworld.)
    There is perhaps no etymological connection between "Nêstis" and the Egyptian Goddess Nephthys, protector of the dead, but Plutarch says, "Nephthys is that which is beneath the Earth and invisible, Isis that which is above the Earth and visible." They symbolize birth (Isis, Earth) and death (Nephthys, Water) and were called the Weeping Goddesses. Like Demeter and Persephone, Isis and Nephthys represent generation and dissolution. (Indeed Demeter and Isis are sometimes identified, for each searched for Her lost child.)
    As Persephone is wedded to Hades, so Nephthys is the bride of Typhôn, who is identified with Hades, as we will see when we come to the element Fire. Further, as Persephone mated with Zeus and bore Dionysos, so Nephthys mated in secret with Osiris and bore Anubis, who, like Dionysos, rules the borderland between the Earth (Isis) and the Abyss (Nephthys). Like Dionysos, Anubis was raised by a foster mother.
    Although Nephthys is called Finality (Teleutê), which associates Her with death, Plutarch explains that this name also means that She governs the lowest ranks of matter (eskhata merê tês hulês). Because of Her marriage with Typhôn (Hades/Fire), the destructive power (hê phthartikê dunamis), all plants and animals, and even the earth and sea, suffer dissolution and destruction. However, when She mates in secret with Osiris (Zeus/Air), the productive and preserving power (hê gonimos kai sôterios dunmais), Their offspring may survive complete dissolution if preserved and nurtured by Isis (Demeter/Earth). This is a hint into the Dionysian Mysteries.
    Plutarch further equates Nephthys with Aphrodite, who has connections to both Persephone and the element Water. Plutarch also reports that unions or marriages originally between elements of water/fire. I believe the word wedding is opposite of receding meaning the withdrawal of water. The Nile being in and of itself a canal would help produce crops/harvest for humans children in a marriage.

All quotes about Net if not otherwise note come from Volume 2 of E.A Wallis Budge’s “The Gods of the Egyptians”. In Budge Volume one he says “In fact, both Neith and Hathor were made to assume all powers of the god Tem, and indeed of every solar god” Budge went on to say Neith became the great lady, self-produced, mother-goddess, queen of the Gods”.

“A very perculiar fact about Egypt is that it has little rain…As the Nile flows toward the sea, the water brings down alluvial deposits of black earth, making arable land on both sides of the Nile in the valley. The combination of fertile soil, the Nile as an irrigation canal” – From Babylon to Timbuktu by Rudolph R. Windsor p.56 So the Nile was seen in and of itself like a Canal.

Robin Lane Fox wrote a brief summary of her views on the miracle at Cana

“In such a text, how far can we press our search for its deeper meanings? The early Christians faced this hard question as they pondered the Gospel’s very first sign, the wedding feast in Cana, where Jesus turns water into wine. The story is certainly not an allegory: it purports to tell us what happened. However, a close reading can also find about thirty connections between its words, the rest of the Gospel and Christian meanings. If all of them are valid, this story is a highly stylized piece of art. Are Jesus hard words at Cana to his mother (mine hour is not yet come) a veiled allusion to the messianic hour of the ‘true vine’ and the hour of the Christian Eucharist, which will dawn after his death? Is it only a life-like, ironic detail when the butler tells the bridegroom that contrary to normal practice, the best wine is being brought the best wine, as opposed to the water in the Jewish water pots, which were used for purification under the old law? The miracle may seem a trivial one, worked just for the fun of it at a party in a well-off household (there were servants present): yet would this context alone have sufficed to preserve it? Like wine, perhaps, the wedding feast could be a symbol of joy, the joy brought by Christ to his companions. At none of these points are we helped by the author: should we therefore over-interpret him? Or did he leave the meaning open, telling the story because it was the first known to him but choosing to tell it in this way, not because he knew what Jesus had said at the time to others, but because this artful presentation, ‘how it must have been’, had many other connections which its readers were free to make?”-The Unauthorized Version p 387

I think when Jesus made wine at the Wedding at Cana because he didn’t change the jugs. Jesus had talked about not putting new wine in old bottles (Matthew 9:15-16); said he would drink wine new in heaven with his followers (Matthew26: 29).

Horus making wine from a Canal is a myth but not beyond the capacity of the Egyptian. “The Egyptians were renowned for their skill in managing water. Each summer, when rains in the Ethiopian highlands caused the Nile to overflow its banks, the Egyptians would siphon off the floodwaters into an intricate network of canals and basins to even out the spillover. Herodotus 2:149 told how the Egyptians created Lake Moeris by draining water from the Nile. He also wrote that Sesostris (1890BC) supplied water to desert towns through a system of dikes and canals-a story that has been confirmed by archaeological evidence showing that Senwosret II irrigated vast new farmlands in the Fayum region.

Hydraulic engineering was already well advanced in Egypt by the time Menes united the country (in 3100BC)” see “Black spark White fire” By Richard Poe p.314

Herodotus explains some of the problems developed from Sesostris canals. “Prisoners of war in various task. It was they who were forced to drag the enormous masses of stone which were brought during Sesostris reign for the Temple of Ptah and to dig the dykes which one finds there today, thereby depriving Egypt-though it was far from their intention to do so –of the horses and carriages which were formerly in such common use. All Egypt is flat; yet from that time onwards it has been unfit for horses or wheeled traffic because of the innumerable dykes, running in all directions, which cut the country up. Isaiah 19:6 has much hatred for the Egyptians foretelling a future time when all of their canals would be dried up.

The Book of James 2:25 associates Rahab with a Harlot. Rahab is a symbolic name for Egypt (Psalm 87:4) sea monster, which is the crocodile. All Egyptian kings were anointed with the fat oil of crocodiles and used two crocodile images in conjunction with their official administration. The crocodile is 666 in Revelations. Hathor the harlot is associated with the crocodile in Egyptian myths of genealogies. Ezekiel 29:1-4 connects the Egyptian Pharaoh with the crocodile. Apollo the Greek version of Horus was a Pises/crocodile too and Jesus has a woman called Rahab in the NT in his genealogy.So when they said the anti Christ would be a copy from Jesus it meant Horus.

The Islamic views Jesus disrespectful talk to his mother a fable. Therefore Muslims would view the wine making as fiction because it’s related to the conversation with his mother. “And to be kind to my mother and he has not made me insolent, unblessed…such is Jesus son of Mary” Koran 19:32-34.

Jesus the Bridegroom may very well be the counterpart of himself. Hathor was known as Ishstar the veiled bride of the Venus star. Jesus was the morning star and Venus/Hathor was the evening star. The Venus/ evening star is covered with white star clouds in space. This is probably why revelations says his bride is arrayed in white. They say Hathor/Ishstar never lifted their veil (virginity?) because we where talking about the astronomical star. Jesus was marrying himself and couldn’t marry you Matthew 22:30.

HATHOR/ISIS AND WHORE OF BABYLON/EGYPT

By Andre Austin

Revelations Whore of Babylon and the Egyptian Hathor/Isis are perfect matches once you know the history of both. John the supposed writer of Revelations saw Egypt and Sodom as the spiritually crucifiers of Jesus (Rev 11:8). I can understand how he came to view this perception. The Egyptians were just like their cousins the Gnostic who said Jesus/Horus was never a fleshly person but a supernatural Astronomical firgure. And that Jesus/Horus was crucified on an imaginary/invisible equinox high in the skies. Jesus was forever Celestial never terrestrial.

For these assumptions and more John predicted the awful revenge on the followers of Hathor/Whore of Babylon. Hathor sins were insatiable appetite for wine and killing mankind off with drinking their blood. All who partook in these rituals would reap what the sow. God/Ra would be drunk with revenge and punish them by killing them in their own winepresses.

The comparisons of the whore of Babylon and Hathor is the same. Lets see the comparisons.

Egypt’s Hathor/Isis Bible’s Whore of Babylon
    Hat and Hor two words combined Hor found in Whore Rev 17:1
    Lady of horses Her horses destroyed in winepress Rev 14:20
    Associated blood/wine Known to be drunk with wine/blood Rev 18:3
    Love goddess Love goddess Rev 17:16
    Headsman/executioner of Osiris The whore healed beast head wound Rev13:3
    Lioness/Cat/Sphinx Described as a Sphinx Rev 13:1-2
    Depicted nude on a lion Rev 17:16
    Healing powers Rev 13:3
    7 Hathors worshipped Whore associated with 7 kings Rev 17:10
    Isis a queen/widow Cited as a queen in Revelations 18:7
    Hathor/Isis has double/Ka Revelations 13:3
    Hathor body marked with stars
    Hathor =the Trinity also. It’s a quiet kept secret they call a mystery.

The temples of Isis were in vogue and very popular during the time when John laid out his Imaginations/Revelations against them and other so called “pagans”. A brief exploration of some more history of Hathor/Isis is needed before I match her and the whore up in the Bible.

Before I go own I think it would be wise to inform you that Isis was known as a woman with a thousand names. According to the Egyptians Sekhmet/Hathor came into existence from Ra’s sun rays (Re) eyes. Her mission was to destroy mankind for father a lion-headed god. Ra stopped her on her mad killing frenzy. She liked drinking human blood more than sharks smelling blood in the ocean. Ra set up a plan to stop her by mixing beer and wine in 7 thousand jars she thought was blood. She had a hangover and when she woke up her taste for blood was quenched. She returns back to RA as Hathor/Isis. I guess she repented from her evil ways of killing mankind into a love goddess who now had healing powers and wanted to dance naked, play music and drink wine all the time. Unlike Saul/Paul who changed his name after killing Christians (Acts 13:9 and 22:4) Sekhmet/Hathor would get no forgiveness for her pagan worship. Hathor/Whore and her followers must suffer for not repenting for what they did in the past. They will reap what they sowed. They will taste the same medicine/crimes they did to other people. Hathor liked drinking dead peoples blood so that would be her similar fate to her death in hell. John says that anyone who worships Hathor “Will also drink the wine of God’s fury poured full strength into the cup of his wrath and will be tormented in burning sulfur” Rev 14:10 and others will be squashed dead in winepresses.

What irks me about the Christians is their contradictory style of engagement of the Egyptian re/ligion. I don’t understand how they call their religion mythical on one hand then base the Whore of Babylon on Hathor’s legend. Its either one or the other. Or maybe it’s a mixture of both myth and history. I predict the debate of whether or not Jesus was celestial/spiritual/invisible or Terrestrial/flesh/earthly will continue until the sun energy run out, a meteorite hits the planet or god comes down to settle the matter. But I know that some things did materialize after pondering over the star. We have our calendars and modern day clocks pattern after the Egyptian Zodiac. But was Jesus a man of flesh. I think not. King Herod didn’t kill babies looking for him. Its not in the history books. Josephus writes extensively about Herod’s crimes but no baby killing. Therefore Jesus is the Amen of the Egyptians. Amen meant hidden/invisible truth of God. The New Testament called Jesus Amen twice. And Paul and Peter thought Jesus differently as Gerald Massey said in one of his lectures:

NOTE TO LECTURE ON "PAUL"
    In quoting evidence of the double doctrine ascribed to Paul, I omitted one of the most conclusive illustrations of the fact. We read in Galatians iii. 13--"Christ hath redeemed us from the Curse of the Law, being made a Curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a Tree." The object of hanging the Condemned One on the tree was to make him Accursed. But what says the voice of Paul the Gnostic in another text (Cor. xii. 3)?--"No man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus Accursed, and no man can say that Jesus is the Lord but by the Holy Spirit." That is, the Christ of the Gnosis could not become accursed, could not be hung upon a tree, and no Gnostic would say that Jesus was the KURIOS save in the mystical or esoteric sense. Here the Historic and Gnostic doctrines are directly antipodal. This again is the teaching of Paul--"Say not in thy heart, Who shall ascend into Heaven? (That is, to bring Christ down;) or, Who shall descend into the abyss? (That is, to bring Christ up from the Dead.) The Word is nigh thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart." That is, the Word as preached by Paul. Then follows the interpolation. Also, as an illustration of the statement made by Clement Alexander--that Paul said he would bring the Gnosis or Hidden Wisdom to the Brethren in Rome--it should have been shown by me that the teaching of the Epistle (ch. i. 23-32) is taken almost bodily and repeated nearly verbatim from ch. xiv. 12-31 of the "Wisdom of Solomon."

Its ironic in my opinion for John to write the death of Hathor followers by making them die in a manner which they sinned. Don’t we become like our sinners when we sin in the manner they do. Their punishment for sin resembles Hathor’s sins as Sekhmet before she changed her name like Paul did who admits: “I persecuted the followers of this way (Christians) to their death” Acts 22:4. Paul isn’t included with the “Murders, the sexually immoral…[who will face] the second death” Rev 21:8. But only if the Christians knew what Paul really taught they would have to surrender at least half if not more of the New Testament to the ancient Egyptians; whose only diffirence with Peter and his rock/foundation was between the invisible and visible man you know as Jesus/Horus.

Note: Please read my essays:

“Babylonian Hoes”
    “Did Revelations talk about the Egyptian religion?”

And,

“From Fetish to God in ancient Egypt” By E.A Wallis Budge p.242-243
    “Ancient Egyptian Myths and Legends” By Lewis Spence p 166,167 and 279

The Trinity is easy to understand one you are aware of the Egyptian religion. There is only one god but he has many attributes and functions. All you have to do is combine the functions and attributes into one. I figured out that Neith,Hathor,Isis etc were just functions of a god. Combine their history together and you have Mary, Jesus. You also have the father, so, and holy ghost.
    I found it strange that Herodotus 2:77 would say: “Their drink is a wine which they obtain from barley, as they have no vines in their country. Many kinds of fish they”. Diodorus 1: 14-15 tells us that Osiris discovered the use of the vine in Arabia which led to ending of sacrafice of humans. This paralles the story of Hathor also Jesus who called himself the true vine in which his blood being spilled would save mankind.Same story just told by diffirent folks. Greek drama has its roots in the Athenian seasonal festival honoring Dionysus/Osiris; the date usually assigned to this era is around 700BC. Dionysus was the god of wine, as well as the god of fertility, and not surprisingly, these festivals were filled with drunkness and sexuality. Some scholars believe that the Greeks patterned their celebration after traditional Egyptian pageants in honor of Osiris, whose death, and resurrection resembles the life-cycle of the grapvine, the wine god’s symbol, which is severely pruned at the end of the season, lies dormant, but sprouts into new life each spring.Worshiping Dionysus, similar to the Christian observance of lent and Easter, served as a kind of wish for immortality through the continuous cycles of birth and death and rebirth. Gerald Massey connects Easter to the Egyptian religion. “The resurrection of Osiris at the Autumn equinox was lunar; at the vernal equinox it was solar. After he was betrayed to his death, when the sun was in the sign of Scorpio, he rose again on the third day as Lord of Light in the moon, or as Horus, the child of the mother-moon. The solar resurrection was at the vernal equinox when the sun entered the first of the upper signs and Orion rose. This time it was in the character of the second Horus, the adult of 30 years; and this second resurrection followed the forty days of mourning for the suffering God which were celebrated in the Mysteries, and survive in a Christianized form as our Lent. And just as the myth of the double Horus in the two characters of the child of 12 years, and the adult Horus of 30 years, has been continued in the Gospels to furnish the two phases in the life of Jesus, so have the two different resurrections with their correct dates been applied to the Christ made historical.
    Thus interpreted by means of the Mythos these two versions of one alleged fact tend to corroborate my explanation already made that the two different dates for the crucifixion given in the otherwise irreconcilable accounts belong to the luni-solar reckoning in the same luni-solar myth. In Egyptian the signs of a half-

moon and fourteen days are identical; and in the dark half of the moon Osiris was torn into fourteen parts. Therefore the 14th of the lunar month was the day of full moon. Whereas in the soli-lunar month of thirty days the 15th was the middle of the month. Now the crucifixion or the crossing at Easter was and still is determined by the day of full moon. This will be on the 14th of the month of twenty-eight days in the reckoning by the moon only, but on the 15th of the month according to the soli-lunar reckoning. The 14th of the month would be the lunar reckoning of Anup = John, and the 15th that of Taht-Mati = Mathew in the two forms of the Egyptian Mythos. Both reckonings were extant in two different cults and both were separately continued by the Eastern and Western Churches for the one day of the crucifixion. Both cannot be historically correct, but they are both astronomically true. Both could be made to meet at a given point in the total combination which was determined by the conjunction of the sun and moon at the equinox as the day of full moon. But the two different dates for the mid-month remained, and these are represented by the traditions of two different dates for the crucifixion. Both the lunar and the solar dates could be utilised by the Mythos, in which there were two crucifixions and two resurrections, though these will bear witness for the single fact of the historical crucifixion. As we have seen, the two ascensions of Osiris on the third day and at the end of forty days, have been preserved, and are repeated as historical transactions. Two different Crosses were also contained in the Christian Iconography as the cross of Autumn and of Easter; and although we may not be able to show two crucifixions in the Canonical Gospels, nevertheless the total matter of the Mythos”.

Budge in “The Gods of the Egyptians” volume 1 p.433-436 explains how there are 7 Hathors (Rev 17:10) and that she is associated with the sun and moon (Rev 12:1) Also there were 12 hathors. Associated astronomically with the star Sept. I don’t know if its connected with the 12 stars upon a woman’s head in Rev 12:1 but its very close. The myth of the dragon pursuing a woman who is pregnant with a son (Rev 12:1-6 who would kill the dragon was first developed by Isis who had Horus being pursued by Set/Satan then Moses, Cyrus the Great, Mary and Jesus fleeing into Egypt to get away from King Herod. Its just an old wise tale that had its origins in Egypt.

Budge notes again “The Pleiades were known to be in the sign of the Bull, and in the vignette to chapter cxlviii of the book of the dead we have the seven cows of Hathor (whore of Babylon/Egypt) and their Bull. The constellation represented by the XVIth Decan is important because its chief star was the abode of the god Shesmu/Shesmtet. The hieroglyph for his name is a winepress, he is said ‘to come bearing water and wine’. But was known to later theologians as the headsman or executioner of Osiris. He was depicted in the form of a lion-headed man (Sphinx). His female counterpart had the head of a lioness”.- From Fetish to God in ancient Egypt p.242-243.

When Revelations talked about a Woman with the sun an moon being pregnant and a evil power trying to kill it was nothing new to Egypt. The Bible said:

12 And there appeared a great wonder in
    Heaven: a woman clothed with the sun *
    And the moon under her feet, and upon her
    Head a crown of twelve stars:
    2.And she being with child cried, travailing
    4...And the dragon/Typho/Satan stood before the woman which
    Was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child
    5. And she brought forth a man-child, who was
    To rule all nations with a rod of iron. (A throne is made of Iron in Egypt’s heaven)
    14And to the woman were given two wings of a (Isis one of few gods pictured in 2wings
    A great eagle…
    17 And the dragon was wroth/[twisted] with the woman…

Plutarch said At the time of the new moon in the month of Phamenoth they celebrate a festival to which they give the name of “Osiris coming to the moon”, and this marks the beginning of the spring. Thus they make the power of Osiris to be fixed in the moon, and say that Isis, since she is generation, is associated with him. For this reason they also call the moon the mother of the world, and they think that she has a nature both male and female, as she is receptive and made pregnant by the sun, but she herself in turn emits and disseminates into the air generative principles. For, as they believe, the destructive activity of Typhon does not always prevail, but oftentimes is overpowered by such generation and put in bonds, and then at a later time is again released and contends against Horus, who is the terrestrial universe (See 1Corinthians 15:40) ; and this is never completely exempt either from dissolution or from generation”.Gerald Massey said: This also has an Egyptian mark upon it. Such a creation is alluded to in the Book of the Dead, where the speaker says, "I know the mystery of the Woman who was made from the Man." Professor Sayce also asserts that there is "no trace in the Book of Genesis" of the great struggle between the God of Light and the Dragon of Darkness, who in one form are Merodach and Tiamat. The conflict is there, however, but from the original Egyptian

source. It is represented as the enmity between the Woman and the Serpent, and also between her Seed and the Serpent. “The Roman Church renders the passage (Gen. iii. 15) addressed to the Serpent--"She shall bruise thy head and thou shalt bruise her heel." Both versions are Egyptian. Horus is the Son and Seed of Isis. Sometimes he is pourtrayed as bruiser of the Apap Serpent's head; at others it is she who conquers. Both are combined in the Imagery which the Egyptians set in the Planisphere, where Isis in the shape of Virgo bears the Seed in her hands, and bruises the Serpent's head beneath her feet. This Seed in one form was sown in Egypt immediately after the Inundation, and in this way (as I have shown) the Zodiacal representation reflects the Seasons of Egypt all round the year.
    The Serpent itself in the Hebrew Genesis is neither an original nor a true type. Two opposite characters have been fused and confused in it for the sake of a false moral. Serpent and Dragon were primarily identical as emblems of evil in physical phenomena; each was the representative of Darkness, and as such the Deluder of Men. Afterwards the Serpent was made a type of Time, of Renewal, and, therefore, of Life; the Dragon-Crocodile a zoötype of intelligence. Both Crocodile and Serpent were combined in Sevekh-Ra. Both were combined in the Polar Dragon; and in the Book of Revelation the Dragon remains that old Serpent, considered to be the Deluder of Mankind. Both were combined in the Chnubis Serpent-Dragon of the Gnostics, which was a survival of Kneph as the Agatho-Demon or Good Serpent of Egypt”

Isis did have a twin Nephthys. Was this her double (Rev 13:3). The Greeks associated Nephthys with Aphrodite the love goddess the same as Hathor.

HATHOR IN DETAILS
    By Lewis Spence

It is no easy matter to gauge the true mythological significance of the Egyptian goddess Hathor, patron of women, of love and of pleasure, lady of heaven, and mistress of the Underworld. She occupied a very important position in the pantheon of ancient Egypt, dating as she did from archaic or even pre-dynastic times. We find a multitude of mythological ideas fused in the Hathor conception: she is a moon-godess, a sky-goddess, a goddess of the east and west, a cosmic deity, an agricultural goddess, a goddess of moisture, even on occasion a solar deity.

The original form under which Hathor was worshipped was that of a cow. Sometimes she is met with in the form of a cow standing in a boat. Perhaps it may not be too far-fetched to suppose that the horned appearance of the moon at certain seasons has suggested its association with the cow. Mythology is largely based on such superficial resemblances and analogies; it is by means of these that the primitive mind first learns to reason. Or it may be that the cow, naturally of great importance to agricultural peoples, was, by reason of this importance, associated with the moon, mistress of the weather and principle of growth and fruitfulness. The fact that Hathor the cow is sometimes shown in a boat suggest that she was also a water-goddess, and heightens the probability that she was identified with the moon, for the latter was regarded by the Egyptians as the source of all moisture.

The name Hathor signifies ‘House of Horus’-that is, the sky,or a goddess of the eastern sky, where Horus/Jesus was born. Spoken of as the ‘Eye of Ra’. She is also designated ‘The Golden One’, who stands high in the south as the lady of Teka, and illumines the west as the lady of Sais (see Herodotus 2: 62 for “Festival of lamps”) that she is mistress of the underworld is likewise not surprising when we consider her as identical with the moon, for does not the moon make a daily pilgrimage through Amentet? Neither is it astonishing that a goddess of moisture and vegetation should be found in the underworld dispensing water to the souls of the dead from the brances of a palm or a sycamore (Women held up palms for Jesus in John 12:13)

HATHOR AS LOVE-GODDESS

On the same hypothesis we may explain the some what paradoxical statement that Hathor is ‘mother of her father, daughter of her son’-that she is mother, wife, and daughter to RA (A trinity father, son, holy ghost?. I will digress briefly. Eldridge Cleaver wrote Soul on Ice while incarecarted at Folsom prison in California. Cleaver wrote “The reason I became a Catholic was because all the Negroes and Mexicans went there. The whites went to the Protestant chapel…it all ended one day when, at a catechism class, the priest asked if anyone present understood the mystery of the Holy trinity. I had been studying my lessons diligently and knew by heart what I’d been taught. Up shot my hand, my heart throbbing with piety for this chance to demonstrate my knowledge of the word. To my great shock and embarrassment, the father announced, and it sounded like a thunderclap, that I was lying, that no one, not even the Pope, understood the Godhead, and why else did I think they called it the mystery of the Holy Trinity? I saw in a flash, stung to the quick by jeers of my fellow catechumens, that I had been used, that the father had been lying in wait for the chance to drop that thunderbolt, in order to drive home the point that the Holy Trinity was not to be taken lightly.I had intended to explain the Trinity with an analogy to 3-in-1 oil, so it was probably just as well pp. 40-41).

Gerald Massey writes that Hathor is meri or the Mary of Jesus. It took me awhile to figure out that Catholic is Hathor and Hathor is the Trinity. I suspect that the Vatican knew this but once people find out secrets and mysteries they sometimes loose their interest. I mean when people learn that Catholics began their monataries in Egypt. Catholic means Universialism and Hathor is the upholding force of the universe. Its not going to take much longer to prove that Catholic and Hathor have much in common. Gerald Massey had this to say: “The Church of Rome did not derive its secret dogmas and doctrines from the canonical gospels in which his teachings are believed to be enshrined. Various Egyptian doctrines, not to be found in our canonical gospels, survived in the Church of Rome; these were taught esoterically according to an unwritten tradition, and only allowed to become exoteric as time and opportunity permitted. Take for example the worship of the "Sacred Heart." That is no recent invention of Rome or the Ritualists. The doctrine is Egyptian, and of the remotest antiquity. The heart, on account of its relation to the blood (or Vine/Wine?), was held to be the house of life, and also the mother of life. The heart was the shrine of the soul. Its Egyptian name of Hat, and Hor, the soul (ghost another name for spirit. Body and soul or spirit are not opposite terms), or divine child, compose the name of Hathor, the mother of Horus, the Christ. And as the heart or habitation is the mother of life, it was adopted as a type of the birth-place. And so in the Ritual the soul, speaking as Horus, says, "My heart is (or was) my mother," in a chapter (30) which contains the doctrine of the "Sacred Heart." For this reason the heart-shaped fruit (Matthew 12: 33-34)of the Persea tree of life was an emblem of Hathor and her child. The stone of it was shown through a cleft in the fruit to denote the seed of the woman. Isis was just another form of Hathor whom the trinity was popularized. If you stop looking at the Bible and look up in the stars the mystery is simple to solve. Massey says “The Great Mother, to whom the planet Venus was dedicated, was represented by the Heifer, the pure Heifer, the sacred Heifer, the Golden Calf, as it was called. This being of either sex, it supplied a twin type for Venus, as Hathor or Ishtar, the double Star, that was male at rising and female at sunset, and therefore the Twin-Stars of the "First Day." The star Venus was both male/father and mother. This is the only way the 3 in 1 could work. Hathor/Ishtar is the father, son and holy sprit. Astour quotes from ancient Babylonian texts:

“I sing our Lady, the god [dess
    Of the night, of the night, the veiled bride
    In evening thou enterest into the sunset
    …I sing. His answer is….
    When thou hast shone O Night, bride
    Of the night, veiled bride […thou en-
    Terst into the sunset. May I sing thee
    So we now have Hathor being a trinity and veiled bride. Ancient Egyptian texts do have Neith/Hathor marrying the person she gives birth to. Now I see why the Catholics have statues to Mary/Hathor. Either the minister lied or didn’t know the trinity when he told the then inmate Cleaver. They kept it a secret/mystery because its origins are Egyptian. The Hollman Bible says the church is Jesus body. His body is the Venus/mourning star and his bride/body was the evening star.The evening star is veiled/hidden behind thick mattle of white star clouds.

Now, as previously said, one name of Hathor/moon (see Rev 12:1-6)is Meri/Isis. Horus was the Child-Christ of the Sacred Heart of Meri, who was the goddess of love in Egypt, as well as the abode or dwelling of life, before she became the Madonna Mary in Rome. This is not only the source of the Sacred Heart as a Christian doctrine, it is also the origin of Cupid, the child-god of love, and the typical heart still sacred to lovers on Valentine's day”.
    Enough of digressions lets get back to Lewis Spence. “Hathor is mother of her father, daughter of her sun-that she is mother, wife, and daughter to RA (Sun God) . The moon, when she appears in the heavens before the sun, may be regarded as his mother; when she reigns together with him she is his wife; when she rises after he has set she is his daughter. It is possible that the moon, with her generative and sustaining powers, may have been considered the creative and upholding force of the universe, the great cosmic mother, who brought forth not only the gods and goddesses over whom she rules, but likewise herself as well. It was as the ideal of womanhood, therefore whether as mother, wife, or daughter, that she received the homage of Egyptian women, and became the patron deity of love (Rev 17:6), joy, and merry-making, “Lady of music and mistress of song, lady of leaping, and mistress of wreathing garlands (flowers)”. Temples were raised in her honour, notably one of exceptional beauty at Denderah. She became in time associated or even identified with many local goddesses, and, indeed, it has been said that all Egyptian goddesses were forms of Hathor.
    As guardian of the dead Hathor is figured as a cow, issuing from the Mountain of the west (Jesus dies on a mountain/hill at Golgotha Matthew 27:33. Hollman bible dictionary calls it a hill which is synomous with mountain Gerald Massey reports “Now, according to Egyptian thought and mode of expression the dead are those who are on the mountain; the living are those who are in the valley or on the earth. Horus on earth, or in the valley, is mortal, the child of the immaculate mother Isis alone. Horus on the mountain is spiritualised as the son of the Father Osiris, in whose power he overcomes the devil.) She is also represented as standing on its summit receiving the setting sun and the souls of the dead. When she was born her mother was Nut, the sky-goddess she was quite black. This fact admits of several interpretations. It may be that Hathor’s swarthy complexion is indicative of an Ethiopian origin, or it may be that she represents the night sky, which lightens with the growth of day.
    THE SLAYING OF MEN
    In the following myth of Ra and Hathor the latter is plainly identified with the lunar deity:
    Long ago there dwelt on earth Ra, the sun-god, the creator of men and things, and ruler over the gods. For a time men gave to him the reverence due to his exalted position, but at length he began to grow old, and they mocked him, saying, “Behold! His bones are like silver, his limbs are like gold,his hair is like unto real lapis-lazuli”. Now Ra was very wroth when he heard their blasphemy, so he called together his followers, the gods and goddesses of his train, Shu and Tefnut, Geb and Nut, and Hathor, the eye of Ra.
    The gods assembled secretly, so that the race of mankind might know nothing of their meeting. And when they were all gathered about the throne of Ra, he said to Nun, the oldest of the gods:
    “O Nun (water), thou first-born of the gods, whose son I am, I pray thee give me thy counsel. The men whom I have created have conceived evil against me, even those men who have issued forth from mine eye. They have murmured in their hearts, saying, ‘Behold! The king has become old, his bones are like silver, his limbs like gold, his hair like unto real lapis-lazuli’. Tell me what shall be done unto them? For this have I sought thy counsel. I will not destroy them till thou hast spoken”.
    Then answered Nun:
    “O thou great god, who art greater than he who made thee, thou son who art mighter than his father, do thou but turn thine eye upon them who blaspheme thee, and they shall perish from off the earth”. RA turned his eye upon the blasphemers, according to the counsel of Nun. But the men fled from the eye of Ra, and hid them in deserts and rocky places. Then did all the gods and goddesses give counsel to smite them sorely. And the eye of Ra descended in the form of the goddess Hathor, and smote the men in the desert and slew them. Then Hathor returned to the court of Ra, and when the King had given her welcome she said, “I have been mighty among mankind. It is well pleasing to my heart”.
    All night Sekhmet/Hathor waded in the blood of those who had been slain, and on the morrow Ra feared that Hathor would slay the remnant of the human race, wherefore he said unto his attendants, “Fetch to me swift messengers who can outstrip the wind”. When the messengers appeared the majesty of Ra bade them bring a great number of mandrakes (narcotic purple or white flower thought to have magical powers because of its human shape) from Elephantine. These Ra gave to Sekhmet/Hathor, bidding her to pound them, and when this was done he mixed the mandrakes with some of the blood of those whom Hathor had slain (Rev 18:3). Meanwhile servant-maids were (John 2:5 Wedding of Cana had servants) busy preparing beer from barley, and into this Ra poured the mixture. Thus were seven thousands jars (Jesus only had six John 2:6) of beer made.
    In the mourning Ra bade his attendants carry the beer to the place where Hathor would seek to slay the remnant of mankind, and there pour it out. For the sun-god said within himself, “I will deliver mankind out of her hands”.
    And it came to pass that at dawn Hathor reached the place where the beer lay, flooding the fields four spans deep. She was pleased with her beautiful reflection, which smiled at her from the floods; and so deeply did she drink of the beer that she became drunken, and was no more able to destroy men.
    Henceforward festivals were celebrated with high revelry in commemoration of this event.
    There is no doubt that in this myth the beer represents the annual rise of the Nile, and if further evidence be required than that contained in the story, it lies in the fact that the intoxication festivals of Hathor fall in the month of Thoth, the first month of the inundation.
    The vengeance of Ra is doubtless the plagues and starvation which accompany the dry season immediately preceding the rise of the river. The eye of Ra-that is Hathor-must be either the sun or the moon; but Ra himself is the sun-god, therefore Hathor is most probably the moon. It must be borne in mind, of course, that the Egyptians believed the moon willfully to prevent the inundation, and thus were likely to regard her as the source of disasters arising from the drought.”.
    Lewis Spence was correct to say that many other goddesses identified themselves with Hathor. I’m particularly interested with Neith, Isis and the Whore of Babylon. I know that Hathor was good and bad at one time and this is why is fits so perfectly with Mary of Rome as Gerald Massey has already demonstrated. Hathor is the Hor that’s found in Whore. She was called the “winepress” and “lady of horses” and Hathor and her followers would meet their death at a winepress. Gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles” Rev 14:19-20. According to Spence some of Ra’s punishment was causing a drought. Ra ended the drought with Hathor coming in with love of wine. Jesus claims that he is the true vine and that his blood saves mankind from his winepress rack devise. He tells his followers to keep drinking his blood/wine until he comes down to pick up his Bridegroom. He will no longer drink wine until his Kingdom come and marries his bride. Jesus making wine at Cana is really Horus at a Canal; Cana meant a Nest but also the goddesss Nit/Net/Neith who was merged with Hathor. Any talk of knitting/Nit or tying a Knot of a marriage is a reference to Nit/Hathor. The writer of Revelations probably already knew his source material because he plagiarized from the Egyptians. He had nothing new to say that didn’t predate Egyptian writings. A fool would disagree that the Whore of Babylon isn’t Hathor and its Bible history is based on incidents that he performed in myths long before there was a Bible.

Notes: There was two festivals of the Slaying of mankind. They were one and the same with the exception of one was beer and the other wine.
    Plato identified Neith with the city of Sais. Hathor was called the “Lady of Sais”. Sais was the location where Herodotus said was the lighting of the lamps ceremony. The New Testaments talks about Ten Virgins keeping their oil burning in their lamps in order to meet the Bridegroom who knocks at night like a thief in the night. Edward Gibbon, from his Rise and fall of the Roman Empire records the Roman version of the Egyptian lighting of the lambs.
    “The dangerous temptations which on every side lurked in ambush to surprise the unguarded believer assailed him with redoubled violence on the days of solemn festivals. So artfully were they framed and disposed throughout the year, that superstition always wore the appearance of pleasure, and often of virtue. Some of the most sacred festivals in the Roman ritual were destined to salute the new calends of January with vows of public and private felicity; to indulge the pious remembrance of the dead and living; to ascertain the inviolable bounds of property; to hail, on the return of spring, the genial powers of fecundity; to perpetuate the two memorable ears of Rome, the foundation of the city, and that of the republic; and to restore, during the humane licence of Saturnalia, the primitive equality of mankind. Some idea may be conceived of the abhorrence of the Christians for such impious ceremonies, by the scrupulous delicacy which they displayed on a much less alarming occasion. On days of general festivity it was the custom of the ancients to adorn their doors with lamps and with brances of laurel, and to crown their heads with a garland of flowers. This innocent and elegant practice might perhaps have been tolerated as a mere civil institution. But it most unluckily happened that the doors were under the protection of the household gods, that the laurel was sacred to the lover of Daphne, and that garlands of flowers, through frequently worn as a symbol either of joy or mourning, had been dedicated in their first origin to the service of superstition”-Chapter 15
    Homer in his Iliad 18:490 confirms the practice of using lamps or torches at weddings.
    Upon it (the earth,sky, sea bright sun and full moon and orion stars) he fashioned two cities ( Peace and war) of mortal men, and fine ones. In the first was wedding and feasting; they were leading brides from their chambers along the streets under the light of blazing torches, and singing bridal song. There were dancing boys twirling about, pipes and harps made of a merry noise”.
    W.H.D Rouse wrote footnotes to homer’s passage
    The facing of the shield was of metal. The simplest plan for the pattern is Five concentric circles, separated by narrow rims or flat belts, all surrounded by one broader rim or belt (the Ocean stream) and two other narrow rims.In the middle is the boss (the Earth) surrounded by a small complete circle, with Sun, Moon, and Stars. Then the first rim or belt/girdle, and beyond it a circle or wide belt the two cities peace and war. Then a third rim or belt, and beyond it a circle with vintage, plowing, Harvest.” I will end here you can pick up the book and read more. Its not surprising that in ancient Roman weddings the groom declared he could plow to his future wife. According to the Cliffs notes “The way of life manifested in the two epics, the forms of government and religion, the attitudes of the people and all the other aspects of the environment are accurate representations of society”. This is why we find Grooms in ancient Greek and Roman weddings processions having torches taken to the brides house and circular dancing. And this is why we find 5 virgins who kept oil in their lamps so that they could see their Bridegroom/Jesus who comes like a theft in the night. All Greek and Roman brides were symbolically stolen from the arms of their mothers. She was accompanied by her husband and his friend in a cart. If the anakalupteria had not taken place yet, the bride would still be veiled. Her mother would be the one to carry the torches, daidouxein, in a protective role. The torches and music were intended to ward off evil spirits that might harm the bride during the procession.
    I’ve already mention that Hathor was known as the “mistress of wreathing garlands” and generative, vegetation ,growth, fruitfulness and creative powers. At festivals and entertainment Egyptian women wore flowers in their hair.“Daphne was changed into a laurel tree by Mother earth before Apollo/Horus could ravish her. To console himself Apollo made a laurel wreath from her” see Cliffs Notes on Mythology p.64. Herodotus didn’t get into details of “The festival of Lamps” but I’m sure flowers played a prominent role there too. I have full confidence this general Festivity of the Romans came from Egypt. Herodotus said: “It was the Egyptians too who originated, and taught the Greeks to use ceremonial meetings, processions, and processional offerings: a fact which can be inferred from the obvious antiquity of such ceremonies in Egypt, compared with Greece, where they have been only recently introduced.” Book 2:58.
    I became interested in Nelson’s Pocket reference series. I got my hands on their Bible Maps and Charts. My eyes caught their interpretation of Moses Ten plagues on Egypt and how it affects Hathor. They say “Scholars have noted that the plagues sent by the God of Moses and Aaron correspond to gods the Egyptians worshiped”. They are not really Gods but personifications of one Egyptian god that was invisible. Anyway back to their chart of plagues that take place in Exodus:
    1. Blood/ Hapi
    2. Frogs/Heket
    3. lice/ Hathor/Nut Hathor resemble Nut because sometimes Nut wears the horns and disk of Hathor. Nut was associated with earth. Females bodies were considered earth. Lice affected Nut/body and Hathor’s hair? I do believe.
    4. Flies/Shu
    5. Livestock/Apis
    6. Boils/ Sekhmet/Hathor
    7. Hail/ Geb
    8. locust/ Serapis
    9. Darkness/ RA
    10. Death of firstborn

Sekhmet and Hathor are one and the same. I know that both lice and boils according to Hollman Bible dictionary affects the hair. How does hair respond to Hathor. I knew that the Egyptians have “wooly hair” from Herodotus book 2:104. Isis used her in part hair to bring Osiris back to life by woven his cut up body together almost like a Frankenstein. Wool is associated with weaving. Weaving is synomous with braiding, plaiting or threading. Weaving is associated with telling fates and Hathor is known to have been a fortune teller. Boils and lice may have been a cursed against Hathor who is known as very attractive. The lost of hair through lice and boils affecting her face may have been the opposite punishment of what she was-beautiful. According to Budge “To increase the thickness of the hair they used many kinds of perfumed oils and scented unguents composed of ingredients that were believed to possess magical properties. Women greatly hoped they would have masses of hair on their heads in the Other World, and in order to make this certain their hair relatives and tied up in a bundle, which was placed under the feet on the Mummy”-The Dwellers on the Nile E.A. Wallis Budge p.70. The Goddess of weaving wool is Neith who is associated with Hathor. I’m guessing maybe it’s a good guess maybe its bad. Fortune telling is connected with the Zodiac see Herodotus 2:82. The 13th astrological sign of moon time calculations weaves all of them together. The hierogyphic sign for magic and casting spells was rope intertwined vertically Net sign material entertwined horizonticaly. According to Budge book The Mummy Hathor is painted in the form of a Egypto-Greek woman with masses of jet-black hair p.431.

8. xPeter

xPeter Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    xPeter wrote: Black Power Yall

If I may respectfully add you said [ In 1931 a finger ring was found by Egyptologist Newberry. The ring was given to King Tut widow by King Ay who is thought to have murdered Tut. Tut died in a similar way Jesus was hit on top of the head and hung on a tree. Tut was in a coma, woke up for one day then died. Anyway Newberry writes Howard Carter the man who discovered King Tut’s tomb. ]

Carter did not discover this resting place. He ravaged it and stole from it but he never discovered it. Rad can attest to this.

Hotep

9. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    That is a LOT of information... whew.

One,

- Ikoro

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Brother,

That is a bold statement to make without any significant proof; what are you relying on in the assertion that Cana wasn't a city in the reputed lifetime of Jesus?