Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus and the Black Man ?

SAMURAI36 said:
While I sincerely appreciate any Original Black relation that one might find in it, I nonetheless have pretty much come to rebuke everything from the Semitic legacy.

It's far to convoluted with Indo-Eurasian contradictions and non-sense to sift through, in order to get back to the "Blackness" of it.

In the meantime, there are plenty of Prophets and Saviors to be venerated in ATR's and other Afro-Asiatic traditions.

What use have I for another man's scraps, when I have a full plate of food sitting right in front of me? ESPECIALLY when their "scraps" came from my plate to begin with??? :confused:

I shall chant HEQATU on the day that my people cease chasing after the meanderings of JEWS, and look within themselves and build Pyramids and Ziggurats once again.

PEACE

Brother Samurai, there is nothing in your post I can disagree with…well said. All I would like to add is that, in our scholarship we have given the Indo-Europeans the Semitic legacy too easily. The Semites were not originally an aboriginal white or Indo-European people. (Semite is really a useless word, but can be used for context) The idea that the word Semite means, “half this or that”, aka "mulatto" is insufficient. The same conquerors that polluted the rest of the African world polluted the Levant or Canaan as well.

We know that there is no true deep division between the Semitic and Hamitic Afro-Asiatic languages and this linguistic division was devised for racist and empirical reasons, just like the geographical boundaries denoting the Middle East.

It is said that Egypt (better Kemetic Africa) as an actual physical nation, is mentioned more times in the Bible than Israel proper itself (as an actual physical place). And the nation Palestine is only mentioned I believe 4 times in the Old Testament. I do believe as the modern African Hebrews said, that Palestine is just a part of northeast Africa. Even small or marginalized parts of the history of Black people play an important role in understanding of our story (Africans and African heroes in America are a good example of this). And as Dr. Ben (born an Ethiopian Israelite) once said (paraphrasing), “ we can’t totally ignore this story because so many of our people are Christians”. So we have the daunting task of ripping apart the layers of lies and redeeming our Brothers and Sisters.

Remember in the early days of Africans studying Egyptology and Kemetic history, the deceptions and lies were just as thick and are still ongoing. Just look at the recent depictions of Tutankhamen…

Peace

oceolo said:
The image of a blond blue eyed Jesus is just a creation of european imagination . White people just like everyone else want Jesus to look like them.

I could wish for GEORGE BUSH to look like MALCOLM X all that I wish, but that doesn't mean that he does.

There are accurate depictions of every religious, political and otherwise historical figures for the past several thousand years. Why not for Jesus?

God purposely didnt allow an image or discription of Jesus to exist because he knew people would worship that image .

You apparently haven't read your Bible then. There was a written description of what he was supposed to look like.

Please leave your religious meanderings at the door. If "God" didn't want an image to be allowed, how is it that White people have somehow managed to slip through God's "divine directive", and beat us all in the head with this lilly-white Hippy?

People all over the world have pictures of JESUS, and even if they didn't, that doesn't stop them from worshipping Christian imagery any less. Don't you worship Christ as God?

And more importantly, why does their picture not reflect the written description from the Bible in the slightest?

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
I could wish for GEORGE BUSH to look like MALCOLM X all that I wish, but that doesn't mean that he does.

There are accurate depictions of every religious, political and otherwise historical figures for the past several thousand years. Why not for Jesus?

You apparently haven't read your Bible then. There was a written description of what he was supposed to look like.

Please leave your religious meanderings at the door. If "God" didn't want an image to be allowed, how is it that White people have somehow managed to slip through God's "divine directive", and beat us all in the head with this lilly-white Hippy?

People all over the world have pictures of JESUS, and even if they didn't, that doesn't stop them from worshipping Christian imagery any less. Don't you worship Christ as God?

And more importantly, why does their picture not reflect the written description from the Bible in the slightest?

PEACE

Right..it's like teaching a kid...showing us what is really an apple..but underneath it says its an orange.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back