Black Children : jesus and boys

tcr1223

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2004
ok im saved i believe in Jesus but the guy i was dating doesnt understand the bible therfore he doesnt believe.... We recently broke up and he keeps talking to me about getting back together i said no and brought up the fact that i was suppossed to dat someone who wasnt saved .. he went crazy told me i needed help..so basically the whole thing is that i know that because he wasnt saved it caused alot of problems and i told him that but he doesnt get it..he thinks im making excuses..am I making excuses?..ugh im so lost hes drivin me crazy but in the same sense im closer to God now then ever before because things in his word that i didnt really understand i see now so in a way my faith is stronger...i kno i need to leave but i dont want him to go to hell....

tcr1223 said:
ok im saved i believe in Jesus but the guy i was dating doesnt understand the bible therfore he doesnt believe.... We recently broke up and he keeps talking to me about getting back together i said no and brought up the fact that i was suppossed to dat someone who wasnt saved .. he went crazy told me i needed help..so basically the whole thing is that i know that because he wasnt saved it caused alot of problems and i told him that but he doesnt get it..he thinks im making excuses..am I making excuses?..ugh im so lost hes drivin me crazy but in the same sense im closer to God now then ever before because things in his word that i didnt really understand i see now so in a way my faith is stronger...i kno i need to leave but i dont want him to go to hell....

Sistah I'm no Christian, but I do know this, you can't save someone unless they want to be saved. In addition, If I'm not mistaken, the bible says be not unevenly yoked. You can't be together with someone if the two of you are headed in seperate directions.

So keep your head up, and try not to be lead with your heart.

tcr1223 said:
yea ur right u cant help someone else get saved until there ready but i dont kno i thought that by getting him saved it would make everthing perfect but im past that and yea your right about the unevenly yoked scritpure too..thats one of the things that was like a clear message for me to leave...

Sister don't look at like leaving him. Look at like going to God. God has called you and you have answered. This doesn't happen to everyone at the same time. Though we may be together we all travel the path with God on our own in our own time. Everything that happens in a persons life prepares them for something else, whether good or bad. We ultimately serve God in one or another. What you must ask yourself is how much do you love your boyfriend. What I mean by that is do you have conditions on your love him? To love a person unconditionally means to have care about a persons well being no matter what your relationship with that person is. You can't make a person believe in God no more than you can make the sun raise before dawn. Each person come to know God in their own time. However you can magnify God through your actions and demeanor so that all can see. You say your boyfriend read the Bible and doesn't understand it. Maybe you and he can study the Bible objectively with a study Bible not written in Shakespearean English like the King James Version but in Contempary English for easy reading. Objectively means studying the Bible without committing to a faith. Also study what Biblical Scholar say about the scriptures. Study the history of the Bible and where it came from. Study the pros and cons of the validity of the Bible. Most importantly pray ask God for understanding. Once you have enter this path you will never be the same. Ask God what can you do serve him? If you believe in your heart and are receptive to the spirit God will reveal answers.

God Blessing you Little sister and stay steadfast...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back